What's new

French police make woman remove burkini on Nice beach

Hmm. Dont understand it. Though its French Law, arent I allowed to fully cover my body in a beach? I can understand if she wants to swim or cover her face. But from the picture, Burkini looks harmless

We should have no doubt that this is part of a larger (whether intentional or unintentional) war against Islam.

As I said, they could have fined her for breaking the law, but forcing her to remove her clothing is just not on. So much for liberte egalite fraternite eh
Ya like when they fined for wearing burqa. At that time "liberals" like you and islamists were protesting that why are the authorities fining the people

People should stop stupid comparisons between nuns,swimsuits,etc.What France is doing right now (and I agree with the policy and think it should be implemented all over Europe) is trying to modernise Islam,a process that Christianity went through centuries ago.

People should stop stupid comparisons between nuns,swimsuits,etc.What France is doing right now (and I agree with the policy and think it should be implemented all over Europe) is trying to modernise Islam,a process that Christianity went through centuries ago.
Will French lawmakers will decice what clothes should people wear? You call that freedom? How does restricting Muslims from wearing whatever they want, makes Islam modern?

Will French lawmakers will decice what clothes should people wear? You call that freedom? How does restricting Muslims from wearing whatever they want, makes Islam modern?

This is just part of the bigger puzzle.

This is just part of the bigger puzzle.
You mean to say that restricting religious freedom will lead to modernisation in long term. Its an attack on religious sentiments of minorities.

You mean to say that restricting religious freedom will lead to modernisation in long term. Its an attack on religious sentiments of minorities.

Call it what you will,i like the phrase "dragging it into the 21st century,kicking and screaming if need be".

For all those visionaries with ideas like "Do in Rome as the Roman do" or "Their country their culture" or "Suppression of Human right to expression" or "Hijab and cover a tool for female oppression i present you someone i call sisters (even with the difference of faith)
14034873_175826012838734_5327757758935577140_n.jpg

For all those visionaries with ideas like "Do in Rome as the Roman do" or "Their country their culture" or "Suppression of Human right to expression" or "Hijab and cover a tool for female oppression i present you someone i call sisters (even with the difference of faith)
View attachment 328688

They are an official religious order with vows of chastity and regulations,not random citizens.And,anyway,their religion was reformed and modernised long time ago,it's islam's turn now and the process is long overdue.

Call it what you will,i like the phrase "dragging it into the 21st century,kicking and screaming if need be".
Thats not how progressive states work. You should allow space for dissent.

They are an official religious order with vows of chastity and regulations,not random citizens.And,anyway,their religion was reformed and modernised long time ago,it's islam's turn now.
Lolz,,
Keep trying and dreaming friends!! RELIGIONS are not to be modified or modernized! You accept them or leave them! What you follow in the name of religion after those modifications is nothing but a charade and even your own people realize that.

Thats not how progressive states work. You should allow space for dissent.
Lolz,,
They modern states works by allowing gay marriages and nude marches and banning hijab! This is how he define MODERN!

They are an official religious order with vows of chastity and regulations,not random citizens.And,anyway,their religion was reformed and modernised long time ago,it's islam's turn now and the process is long overdue.
Hilarious. Official religious order and random citizens.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom