What's new

Fresh clashes erupt between Azerbaijan, Armenia

Status
Not open for further replies.
This ugly orangutan is what a prince looks like in saudi :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

View attachment 880032

80 year old Khamenei looks much better than that afro bonesaw (true representation of his people) :lol:

1663362195445.png

1663362023312.png

let's go back on topic please

Just face it, we bent the religion you brought into a version of our liking. Effectively dividing the muslim world into several pieces. That is what Iran did, you are welcome.

And nope, i am not brown lol. I am not like you obsessing about it and posting about it.

Stop being a little child al-hassani. no one cares about skin color. :lol:
Dude, the nigger gets owned every time. He's an amusing monkey though.

80 year old Khamenei looks much better than that afro bonesaw (true representation of his people) :lol:

View attachment 880038

View attachment 880037

MBS is not the most beautiful guy but his brother (Ahmed bin Salman Al-Saud) looks rather normal and as your typical Saudi Arabian male:

1663362338841.png

Once again, I am not an Arab or from KSA, I could not care less how MbS looks like.

He looks pretty normal in other photos:

1663362525036.png

1663362464667.png

Anyway I never heard MbS claim that he is a German have you? Please enlighten us.:lol:

Here you have some of your Iranian IRGC beauties (would prefer being MbS):

1663362620621.png

1663362651201.png

1663362719986.png

And who can forget your world famous 1.50 meter tall Ahmedinejad? At least MbS is almost 2 meter tall.

1663362773664.png

1663362779804.png

:lol:

Dude, the nigger gets owned every time. He's an amusing monkey though.

The only monkey that I can see in this thread is an inferiority ridden Arabized Iranian troll who desperately tries to change the reality of Iranians being a brown-skinned people surrounded by Arabs, Pakistanis, Afghans, Kurds and other brown-skinned people.

In reality you are as ashamed as those Iranians in the comment sections by absurd claims of Iranians resembling Germans and Italians similar to how many Iranians in Europe/West change their names, culture etc. (cosmetic surgeries) to try to desperately (to no avail) fit in with Europeans.

Keep crying.

Also please be respectful to your Arab overlords, after all Arab blood flows in your veins like that of most Iranians. Relax, you can't change history, you are a some 50 generations late to the party.

Now enjoy your miserable existence in sanctioned and impoverished Iran while your Arab overlords are pimping your women in the UAE and elsewhere in the GCC.:lol:

Write Iranian es**** in Dubai and you will notice what your compatriots are doing in Arab lands. Good reading.

And before bed, take a look at this world map in case you forget it:

1663363435245.png

This below is what you are in comparison:

1663363458744.png

An ant. An Arabized ant moreover. Don't ever forget that or you might end up getting a bloody nose like during the Iraq-Iran war were just 1 single Arab country (Iraq) spanked you.

Last edited:
Bacheha Iran tarafdare siapoost ziad dare va dar ghare Afrigha doost dare va kheyli sarmaye gozari mitoone bokone, lotfan aksha va sohbathayi ke shode pak konid.

Be in kharabestaniye javab nadin, in kareshe inja.

He started ridiculing Iranian people and made fun of Iranian women. Nobody was talking about it before he started it.
You may be a faggot with no gheyrat for all I know, but that kind of insult cannot go answered.

That's what you get when your nation are a bunch of African-looking lizard eaters, but you have the audacity to mock others for what they look like. If you want to be the next, insult Iranians and I can give you a dose of his medicine as well. I'm not attacking him because he is a coward Saudi hiding his nationality, I'm attacking him because he attacked Iranian people.

I dont even think he is saudi, and i never stopped u from replying him, i told u to be careful of how u mock generally. Even ur religious shia brother wont like the way u generalize and abuse arabs. Its kind of a fact that iranian women are amongst most beautiful in the world, way more than arab women, so i dnt know what the other guy meant.

resses are anything but gay. Also dont be an idiot and generalize whole arabs, the Prophet SAW (if u respect Him) was an arab, even Ali RA was an arab, so better not generalize all and reply to the points. I know u guys r mostly secular and atheists but just for the sake of shia state, u should not abuse arabs as a whole.

First of all I am a Pakistani, not a Saudi Arabian or Arab. Secondly he is posting photos of Saudi Arabians of African origin (Afro-Arabs). They are not native Arabs. This is like saying that our Mahajir people originally from Bihar and other regions of India equal Pashtuns, Punjabis, Sindhis etc. They are different people altogether. Iran also has their own Afro-Iranian people. See my earlier posts in this thread.

This is how your average Saudi Arabian males and females look like:

1663365103342.png

1663365132507.png

Videos:

And this is your diversity in KSA:

1663365602045.png

Photo from today:

Made in KSA — the female entrepreneurs helping to grow Saudi Arabia’s economy

1663372937562.png

Very African looking, indeed.:lol:

I lived in KSA, any other user that lived in KSA on PDF can confirm this.

He is just trolling and was angry at me exposing the Iranian Mullah hypocrisy towards Armenian and Azerbaijan so he started the usual "skin discussion" that Iranians are obsessed about due to their inferiority complex. Notice that he started by posting photos of people of African origins that live in KSA (locals and expats).

In reality as I wrote, both Arabs and Iranians are largely brown-skinned people (the most beautiful people in my personal view) but they deny the reality despite being surrounded by brown-skinned people everywhere (Arabs, Afghans, Pakistanis, Kurds, Azeris etc.).

The video that I posted of ordinary Iranians in Tehran claiming (many of them) that they resemble Germans and Italians says it all. You won't find such videos of Pakistanis and Arabs claiming to be Germans and Italians with a straight face. This is what provoked them. They don't want to lose face, this is typical for Middle Eastern cultures. However some brave Iranians in the comment section called it out.

Last edited:
First of all I am a Pakistani, not a Saudi Arabian or Arab.
Kharab a.k.a al-hassani/sayf-al-arab, you think we Iranians are dumb here? just change your flags like the flag that you had in old days (the mixed Israhelli-yaudi/saudi flag)

I dont even think he is saudi, and i never stopped u from replying him, i told u to be careful of how u mock generally. Even ur religious shia brother wont like the way u generalize and abuse arabs. Its kind of a fact that iranian women are amongst most beautiful in the world, way more than arab women, so i dnt know what the other guy meant.
he's the old troll al-hassani/sayf-al-arab or his twin from same parents, always racially trolling against Iranians and Pakistanis here.

Looking at pictures in this troll fest thread, i actually dont find much difference in both of these nations and us as well 😂.

Kharab a.k.a al-hassani/sayf-al-arab, you think we Iranians are dumb here? just change your flags like the flag that you had in old days (the mixed Israhelli-yaudi/saudi flag)

You are pretty stupid people (the Iranian Mullah worshipper community on PDF) so yes, you can think that I am an Zimbabwan for all I care. I must be the only Saudi Arabian in history that has translated Sindhi videos on PDF after request, written in Urdu and written extensively about Pakistani history and internal Pakistani politics.

You learned some Arabic, nice, I guess the obligatory Arabic classes in Iran learned you something. Progress.

You are pretty stupid people (the Iranian Mullah worshipper community on PDF) so yes, you can think that I am an Zimbabwan for all I care. I must be the only Saudi Arabian in history that has translated Sindhi videos on PDF after request, written in Urdu and written extensively about Pakistani history and internal Pakistani politics.

You learned some Arabic, nice, I guess the obligatory Arabic classes in Iran learned you something. Progress.
stop using google translate and wikipedia kharabestani and stop telling expat workers to do your job, learn urdu yourself lazy obese kharabi if you want to troll on higher level.

Looking at pictures in this troll fest thread, i actually dont find much difference in both of these nations and us as well 😂.

Wait for the Iranian trolls to post photos of Afro-Pakistanis, dark Pakistanis etc. for stating the ground reality.

Always remember that the Iranians resemble Germans, not their neigbhorhood. They are like an isolated Pacific Island and they have never been invaded or influenced by anyone either.

:lol:

You should see the difference between a lazy obsese kharab slave of jews and a sanctioned hardworking independent Iranian. This Top 15 obesity list is full of lazy obese kharabs who should be exported as organic walking oil barrels and to be recycled ASAP because their Kharabic fart is causing global warming.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_obesity_rate

these creatures are what we call Kharabs or obese kharabestani, being cared of by expat indian nurses because their kharab sisters are laze and obese as well:

1663366282091.jpeg

70% of Saudis are obese, says study​

That's why they ride camels instead of horses, a horse could not survive the weight of an obese KFC wandering kharab.

https://www.arabnews.com/news/527031

Last edited:
stop using google translate and wikipedia kharabestani and stop telling expat workers to do your job, learn urdu lazy obese kharabi if you want to troll on higher level.
1663366140589.png

I imagine you saying this aloud in your incredibly gay sounding Farsi accent full of Arabic loanwords (modern-day Farsi is basically an Arabic dialect in many ways).

How is your "Iranian Mullah empire" ( :lol:) doing?

As for traditional clothing, Arabs have 1000 billion times more diversity than whatever rags are worn in Iran, it's not even a competition. Arabs have traditional swords worth 100.000's of dollars (millions sometimes) as part of their traditional attire. Don't recall any traditional clothing that is such extravagant anywhere.

You should see the difference between a lazy obsese kharab slave of jews and a sanctioned hardworking independent Iranian. Top 14 is full of lazy obese kharabs who should be exported as organic walking oil barrels as well.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_obesity_rate

2022 data shows Iran having the same percetage as KSA and most other regional countries.

And in the top 10 of most obese countries, I only see 1 Arab country (Egypt) placed 10.

Fat lazy Iranians needing the work of Afghan Hazara expats:

1663366379335.png

65% of Iranian population overweight, obese​

December 23, 2018 - 21:31

Tehran Times (local source) is the source.:lol:

1663366613276.png

1663366643616.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom