What's new

Fresh clashes erupt between Azerbaijan, Armenia

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Abu Shaleh Rumi @Sayfullah @QWECXZ @Khan2727 @Valar. @cocomo @MH.Yang @Shapur Zol Aktaf @Primus @Zarvan @Hack-Hook @PakAlp

If you guys have a strong stomach...the videos are here:

These are videos from the 2020 war.

Most of the atrocities from the other side,from what I've read are mistreating corpses of dead soldiers and an incident of torture that probably led to death later.

But if you have the stomach,the videos above are what happened in 2020.
Tbf, my support for Azeris is just for geopolitical reasons to counter another rival Pakistan has in the region. No way I support these massacres or anything. But ofc both sides played dirty as they both targeted civilians on purpose and hit civilian areas with artillery. So my support as a Pakistani is for whoever can help Pakistan more other then that there isn’t really any reason for someone like a Pakistani to support any side.

Can you guys stop posting photos of Arabs,Iranians and Africans?

Baghdad-Bob(1).jpg

Dude thinks posting pictures and videos of famous people means anything.
The average looking Saudi Arabians are the ones that are found in random photos as I showed.

Your average looking Iranians then:

View attachment 879927
Mohammad Reza Golzar

View attachment 879931
Parsa Pirouzfar

View attachment 879934
Bahram Radan and some woman I don't know her name

View attachment 879936
Hedieh Tehrani

View attachment 879940
Leila Hatami

View attachment 879941
Mahtab Keramati
honnestly the discussion is useless , an average person from KSA is neither look like european nor east Afericans

Not to mention that Arabic clothing is by far the ugliest, most ridiculous and gayest thing (maybe only second to Scottish men's skirts) a man could wear which to foreigners signals nothing but a terrorist trying to blow himself up.
but it keep you cool

but it keep you cool
Yeah, when you live in desert, which is like nearly all of the Saudi land, that's what you should wear.

The problem is that the monkeys wear it even in rooms with A/C. lol I guess it's hard to leave your traditions when your civilization originates from Badawi people that roamed around deserts to eat lizards.

1663359535747.jpeg

True, but messing around Iran could make things more complex for AZ also.
It would also make things more complicated for Iran. Another war another front. Azeris have some powerful countries in the neighbourhood backing it so it wouldn’t be a walkover.

More average looking, obviously Southern European looking, Saudis

View attachment 879946

Not to mention that Arabic clothing is by far the ugliest, most ridiculous and gayest thing (maybe only second to Scottish men's skirts) a man could wear which to foreigners signals nothing but a terrorist trying to blow himself up.

It doesn't take much for the racist inside u guys to come out. Why dont u reply him with arguments instead of general attacks on a whole nation. And frankly the most gay looking men are iranians, arab dresses are anything but gay. Also dont be an idiot and generalize whole arabs, the Prophet SAW (if u respect Him) was an arab, even Ali RA was an arab, so better not generalize all and reply to the points. I know u guys r mostly secular and atheists but just for the sake of shia state, u should not abuse arabs as a whole.

Lol wtf is going on here? 😭🤣😂
Chill out people, this isn't racism Olympics

• Haha
Reactions: TNT
It doesn't take much for the racist inside u guys to come out. Why dont u reply him with arguments instead of general attacks on a whole nation. And frankly the most gay looking men are iranians, arab dresses are anything but gay. Also dont be an idiot and generalize whole arabs, the Prophet SAW (if u respect Him) was an arab, even Ali RA was an arab, so better not generalize all and reply to the points. I know u guys r mostly secular and atheists but just for the sake of shia state, u should not abuse arabs as a whole.
He started ridiculing Iranian people and made fun of Iranian women. Nobody was talking about it before he started it.
You may be a faggot with no gheyrat for all I know, but that kind of insult cannot go answered.

That's what you get when your nation are a bunch of African-looking lizard eaters, but you have the audacity to mock others for what they look like. If you want to be the next, insult Iranians and I can give you a dose of his medicine as well. I'm not attacking him because he is a coward Saudi hiding his nationality, I'm attacking him because he attacked Iranian people.

The inferiority ridden Arabized Iranians are desperately trying to make it appear like Saudi Arabians and Arabs are Africans by posting ethnic Africans (Afro-Arabs) or non-native expats as local Saudi Arabians.

They are cherry-picking dark-skinned Saudi Arabians while I on the other hand posted photos of ordinary Iranians.

While at the same time denying the fact that they are a brown-skinned people by large (similar to their neighbors the Arabs) but unlike the Arabs, many Iranians desperately want to be Europeans hence the comedy video of them claiming that they resemble Germans and Italians. This is not made up, this is facts.

Europeans laughing below the video (comments section):

:lol:

Posting photos of Africans in KSA (they make less than 10% of the population and are not native Arabs) = equals to claiming that all Iranians are Afro-Arabs.

1663359536943.png

1663359555072.png

From a thread posted about Saudi cinema (copied it)

This is how your average ethnic Saudi Arabian Arab women looks like:

Saudi acress Ida al-Kusay:

1663359517919.png

1663359571852.png

From left, Saudi actress Mila Al Zahrani and festival chairman Mohammed Al Turki with Saudi actress Fay Fouad. AFP

1663359585814.png

Saudi actress Elham Ali

1663359598466.png

Saudi filmmaker Fatima AlBanawi attends the Celebration Of Women In Cinema Gala. Photo: Getty Images for The Red Sea International Film Festival

1663359607549.png

Saudi actress Mila Al-Zahrani

1663359628017.png

Saudi producer Mohammed Al Turki, chairman of the Red Sea International Film Festival committee, speaks at the Celebration Of Women In Cinema Gala. Photo: Getty Images for The Red Sea International Film Festival

1663359641931.png
Abdullah Al Eyaf, CEO of the Saudi Film Commission, left, with Saudi producer Aymen Khoja
1663359651971.png

Sumaya Rida is a rising star of Saudi Arabia’s fledgling domestic film industry, empowered by the Vision 2030 agenda

Saudi actress Lama Alakeel

1663359662649.png

Saudi actress Yara Alnamlah

1663359672934.png

1663359685361.png

Here a whole video:

Another video of regular Saudi women wearing traditional regional clothing:

And this is your typical Saudi male look wise:

1663359708420.png

By that Arabized Iranian inferiority ridden idiots logic, France is made up by 90% Africans judging by their football national team. Or wait, could it be because usually people from poorer backgrounds make a career in football?

1663359734037.png

And yeah, as a person that lived in KSA, there are plenty of locals that can easily pass as Southern Europeans both men and women, not to mention that KSA is one of the most diverse nations in the Muslim world which ethnic communities from the entire world due to Hajj and Umrah alone.

As far as Iranians goes (no cherry-picking), "we wuz Germans and Italians":

1663359782465.png

1663359813726.png

Average people from Shiraz:

1663359913208.png

1663359832657.png

1663359839922.png

You are the one that is delusional and ignorant. You are posting a photo of the Saudi Arabian football national team where literally 80% of the players belong to the Afro-Arab community (non-ethnic Arabs) which have surnames such as Al-Hawsai (Hausa people in Nigeria) or Al-Somali (The Somalian) and trying to ignorantly make it appear like this is your average Saudi, let alone ethnic Arab Saudi. Like me posting photos of Afro-Iranians and saying, look, all Iranians are Black Africans!

View attachment 879923

View attachment 879925

From a thread posted about Saudi cinema (copied it)

This is your average Saudi Arabian women:

Saudi acress Ida al-Kusay:

View attachment 879944

View attachment 879945
From left, Saudi actress Mila Al Zahrani and festival chairman Mohammed Al Turki with Saudi actress Fay Fouad. AFP

View attachment 879948
Saudi actress Elham Ali

View attachment 879949
Saudi filmmaker Fatima AlBanawi attends the Celebration Of Women In Cinema Gala. Photo: Getty Images for The Red Sea International Film Festival

View attachment 879950
Saudi actress Mila Al-Zahrani

View attachment 879951
Saudi producer Mohammed Al Turki, chairman of the Red Sea International Film Festival committee, speaks at the Celebration Of Women In Cinema Gala. Photo: Getty Images for The Red Sea International Film Festival

Abdullah Al Eyaf, CEO of the Saudi Film Commission, left, with Saudi producer Aymen Khoja
View attachment 879952
Sumaya Rida is a rising star of Saudi Arabia’s fledgling domestic film industry, empowered by the Vision 2030 agenda

Saudi actress Lama Alakeel

View attachment 879953

Saudi actress Yara Alnamlah

View attachment 879954

Saudi Founding Day: From Yara Alnamlah To Lama Alakeel, Here’s How 10 KSA Creatives Celebrated Their Heritage Within Their Instagram Feeds

Here a whole video:

Another video of Saudi women wearing traditional regional clothing:

And this is your typical Saudi male look wise:

View attachment 879920

By your logic, France is made up by 90% Africans judging by their football national team. Or wait, could it be because usually people from poorer backgrounds make a career in football?

View attachment 879921

And yeah, as a person that lived in KSA, there are plenty of locals that can easily pass as Southern Europeans both men and women, not to mention that KSA is one of the most diverse nations in the Muslim world which ethnic communities from the entire world due to Hajj and Umrah alone.
Bro are you really Pakistani?

More average looking saudis. Very Southern-European of them. LOL

1663360167813.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom