What's new

Fresh Drone Attack in Miranshah, 6 Pakistanis Killed

RedVision

New Recruit

Reaction score
Fresh Drone Attack in Miranshah on Friday 20th May 2011 6:00 PM (PST) in Pakistan by Americans, 6 more innocent Pakistanis killed, this is the 6th American drone attack in Pakistani area after Abbottabad-Drama. total 40 innocent pakistanis killed by American Drones after 2nd May attack of USA in Abbottabad Pakistan. Pakistan Air Force and Army completely failed to provide security to Pakistani nation.

1052.gif

Source: The daily Jang news 21st May 2011​

Fresh Drone Attack in Miranshah on Friday 20th May 2011 6:00 PM (PST) in Pakistan by Americans, 6 more innocent Pakistanis killed, this is the 6th American drone attack in Pakistani area after Abbottabad-Drama. total 40 innocent pakistanis killed by American Drones after 2nd May attack of USA in Abbottabad Pakistan. Pakistan Air Force and Army completely failed to provide security to Pakistani nation.

1052.gif

Source: The daily Jang news 21st May 2011​

What does kayani say about it? The victims, were they civilians or Talibans?

kiyani stays quiet. no guts u see. americans say militants. always.

you missed the part when airforce cheif openly said that they can shoot down the drones IF THE GOVERNMENT ALLOWS. pakistan voted for coward leaders they wont let PAF to shoot drones. people voted them in "abhee bhugtoo"

you missed the part when airforce cheif openly said that they can shoot down the drones IF THE GOVERNMENT ALLOWS. pakistan voted for coward leaders they wont let PAF to shoot drones. people voted them in "abhee bhugtoo"

Your military is hiding behind civilian govt, cant you see that. Since when they needed "permission" from anybody. If they want the can get "permission" easily for anything they want.

Nope, our Pakistan military stay quiet and silence. Again, I say NOPE. If Pakistan shoot down drones, there will be reaction from US' side to scramble F-18, F-15, B-2 Bomber, etc. US is too powerful, can use latest technology to confuse our AMRAAM, SD-10s, BVRs, etc.

Better choice we do is keep QUIET and ACCEPT!

Your military is hiding behind civilian govt, cant you see that. Since when they needed "permission" from anybody. If they want the can get "permission" easily for anything they want.

thats something called "democracy" in which elected governme/t decides who the military fights.

Nope, our Pakistan military stay quiet and silence. Again, I say NOPE. If Pakistan shoot down drones, there will be reaction from US' side to scramble F-18, F-15, B-2 Bomber, etc. US is too powerful, can use latest technology to confuse our AMRAAM, SD-10s, BVRs, etc.

Better choice we do is keep QUIET and ACCEPT !

its not that easy

musharraf ko kiss na vote dia tha?? Why did the ARMY / AIRFORCE didnt shoot down drones then..??

So I stand by my line... Kiyani: Gutless coward

It seems like US has gone for war against pakistan without GOP knowing about it...

thats something called "democracy" in which elected governme/t decides who the military fights.

I sincerely hope you are right. But we all know who calls the shots.
If military suggests that they can handle the situation and pressurize civilian govt(which they do for other decisions) it can happen.

I sincerely hope you are right. But we all know who calls the shots.
If military suggests that they can handle the situation and pressurize civilian govt(which they do for other decisions) it can happen.

Its not that easy. You see in the past when the Military took over in Pakistan, initially the people in Pakistan supported them. But now the military thinks that the people are not gonna support if they take over. .

Back
Top Bottom