What's new

Funny "Indian Urdu"

Do they speak Hindi well in Kerala?

I've met people people from Tamil Nadu and Andhra Pradesh who couldn't speak Hindi well enough for me to understand them....they said Hindi is not known well in the South....

Yes, Hindi are less spoken.

Karnataka - Hindi 40% (Urban) / Kannad 60% (Rural)
Andhra Pradesh - 70% Telugu, 25% Hindi, 5% Urdu (Hyderabad)
Kerala - 90% Malaylam / 10% - Tamil/Hindi
Tamil Nadu - 90% Tamil / 10% Malaylam/Telugu/Hindi.

Urdu is not spoken.

Guys, my facts are based on what my Muslim friends told me. Some of them just knew basic of writing Hindi, and claimed that possibily all Muslims in Bharat, can read and write Urdu. It is taught them from begin.

^^ haha once a keralite start to speak- even the dead cannot RIP :D-

Hvu2O.jpg

PS:
This was made by a Keralite.

Lolzz someone who don't know Urdu used google translator and messed up miserably.
You guys can also try it. type as it is, Upper case and lower case, you will get the same result.

Google Translate

Probably Indian urdu speakers find Pakistanis spaeaking urdu as much hilarious...after all it is another Indian invention copied over by pakistanis....one now they proudly claim as their own.

After all it is just another offshoot of Hindi...nothing more.

Indo-European (439)

Indo-Iranian (310)

Indo-Aryan (221)

Central zone (76)

Western Hindi (12)

Hindustani (4)

Urdu [urd] (Pakistan)

Linguistic Lineage for Urdu

So we can just laugh at the purists of urdu who try to claim their language is purer while ignoring its origins and original speakers.:lol:

99% of Bharti muslims can read and write Urdu...

that shows you have no Idea what India is, I can say that no even 10% of Indian muslims can or want to read Urdu. Please research your facts before posting.

Probably got it translated by some Pakistani. Not sure why they d want it translated in Urdu at all:confused:

I don't think even 20% of muslim knows urdu other than those used daily.

Kerala have 100% literacy rate, so please be conscious, woke up from sleep.

99% of Bharti muslims can read and write Urdu...

Being a Muslim does not mean that person understand or knows or even care to know Urdu.

For instance, the Bengali Muslims of India do not know Urdu at all!

Also, it is worth noting that Bangladesh issue started over non acceptance of Urdu.

Therefore, from where are you getting your 99%?

Back
Top Bottom