What's new

future Hope, Junaid safdar nawaz join politics

Ur views dont matter..people views do
PMLN will clean sweep pynjab and form govt with maulana or PPPP
Followers of corrupt don't matter. If it was for your type you would have voted Firaun and Shimar and Yazeed in power. Ghulami of corrupt is the biggest curse Pakistan is facing. Yes my views doesn't matter Your ghulami of corrupt does.
Are you for real!!
Really Really!! Young blood , trained by the crooks, is as bad as the crooks who trained him.
The corruption is running in his blood. A dirty blooded person is a criminal by nature and by up bringing.

If you are personalities worshiper you should keep it to yourself. Don't misguide people from son of thugs and looters.

He is already showing his colours by wearing Shahtoot shawl, which is illegal to buy.
Yes sadly these Ghulams are for real.

Look at the list of Nishan e Haider. Most are Punjabi.
Plus going just by ethnicity, Sikh khalsa empire spanked every Afghan dynasty for over a 100 years.
Read some history.
Also I am mohajir, Bihari to be precise. Not Punjabi.

do you have inferior complex from India ? To Pashtuns

Can't we get out from decades old rule of Butts,Bhuttos and Zardaries curse ... what a massive slavery. .. never forget when Nawaz appointed all 11 Kashmiri Butt brardari judges in Lahore High court.

welcome addition, young blood trained well in art of politics will help our future generations
You .ean the art of looting? These perineal outburst of haram khars are going to be no different to their daddies and grand daddies. I hope I am wrong but this is-another generation of looters in the offing based on this idiotic nation penchent for thinking this or that man is their saviour. When all they generate are more haram khors and chor. These Haramieen w8ll be the death of our nation.
If it is any consolation life is no betfer in the UK under our esteemed PM Johnson !
A

Can't we get out from decades old rule of Butts,Bhuttos and Zardaries curse ... what a massive slavery. .. never forget when Nawaz appointed all 11 Kashmiri Butt brardari judges in Lahore High court.

They need to stop voting for them then. They can't cut the bad habit. It's like a gambler chasing his losses.

We all understand PPP, PMLN,JUI,TLP etc are incompetent and criminal. Why doesn't the person on the street understand?

Why is IK being judged with the harshest standard when Zardari and Nawaz provided decades of negligence and corruption?

They need to stop voting for them then. They can't cut the bad habit. It's like a gambler chasing his losses.
Impossible ....jis quam ka motto hoo ..... khatta ha tu lagta bhi ha... and believe me majority of there followers are mentally handicapped .... sumon bukomon umiyun ...

Kindly explain the above
I am just referring to gallup pools
Most of pakistanis beleieve that nawaz sharif did a better job woth economy since $$ was lower value and inflation was low and oil prices were low. Gas prices were also lower

Khaqan abbasi had a strong argumwnt when he said our long term agreement was pricey at this moment because it will help us if gas prices go up (as long term agreements are fixed) now its IK incompetence that with high gas prices internationally they are defaulting and refusing to provide gas
Why is IK being judged with the harshest standard when Zardari and Nawaz provided decades of negligence and corruption?
Everything is fair in love and war
We love nawaz sharif 😍
Ishaq dar will bring $$ low and bring back deen and iman to people

I am just referring to gallup pools
Most of pakistanis beleieve that nawaz sharif did a better job woth economy since $$ was lower value and inflation was low and oil prices were low. Gas prices were also lower

Khaqan abbasi had a strong argumwnt when he said our long term agreement was pricey at this moment because it will help us if gas prices go up (as long term agreements are fixed) now its IK incompetence that with high gas prices internationally they are defaulting and refusing to provide gas
There is a clause in agreement where the gas supplier can default and refuse to sell LPG after paying some fine. This also happened twice this year. So whether you do a agreement on long term or short, does not matter.
Everything is fair in love and war
We love nawaz sharif 😍
Ishaq dar will bring $$ low and bring back deen and iman to people
If Ishaq Dollar would have remained finance minister within 6 months our reserve would have been Zero000000

We all understand PPP, PMLN,JUI,TLP etc are incompetent and criminal. Why doesn't the person on the street understand?

Not only that but they're all anti state. They are a threat to the survival of Pak..

They're subethnonationalists, can you expect anything else from them?

Followers of corrupt don't matter.
Where were u in last 40 years?

People are calling nawaz sharif corrupt since 1990s there were famous stories of surey palace for benazir(she said not hers) which zardari claimed his(after NRO)
Yet we all love the princess

God forbid when nawaz sharif dies he will be legend as well..anyone tiring to disrupt our leaders like that inspector who caught ayan ali in karachi will be killed off or walk free like zardaris protege roa anwar or ayyan ali..infact people will invite these legends to give beautiful speeches

I'm on the verge of giving up on this country. Not cause of these manhoos clowns but the people who keep electing these duffars.

Back
Top Bottom