What's new

Future of Middle East in 15 years: Members' opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
so you mongol judge Iranian azeris by one few person's opinion?

Like said, you guys are delusional. The whole stadium is chanting in that video, they are just few person to you? And its a much better indication than some fake users on interent websites.

That video is only one example.

And I will report you and your bother for your insults, Tajik.

@Iranian members:
Leave this ASQ guy and read what I said in first post of this thread.these are more like wishes of a random guy in a random place.Let him say the whole world will be a Turkic country,doesn't harm us,does it?Don't let him provoke you and ruin this thread,as he has always done,like his troll brother,ottoman-turk.
Please leave him and don't answer his posts,it's not worth it.You are exactly doing what he likes.

ASQ, if you don't have anything to contribute,get the hell out of this thread.You are provoking and ruining it.
@mods:please delete derailing and trolling posts.

Last edited by a moderator:
سلام
واقعاً مثل اینکه بعضی ها ... مصرف می کنند!!
یا علی​

I don't think Pakistan is a middle eastern country! but for the sack of the topic my opinion is,

There will be no big geographical changes in 15 years but there is a possibility of independence of Baluchistan from Pakistan.

Current terrorist outfits will be holding key positions both in Afghanistan and Pakistan as part of peace deals.

Pakistan will be facing water shortages from Afghanistan as steps have been taken for construction of major dams within a decade in Afghanistan with the Indian and Iranian assistance.

If any shortage of water from Afghanistan's side happen, Pakistan's energy crisis will increase as per increase in population size and needs.

Afghanistan will in be in a stable state having multi billion mines/minerals foreign investments which will directly back peace and stability in Afghanistan.

There is a possibility of Afghanistan introducing federal system of governing which may join today's 34 provinces into 5 or 6 zones.

Iran-Afghanistan relations will boost part of the silk route and Iran wants to build all needed infrastructure inside Afghanistan.

Afghanistan-Pakistan relations will be stable if within 15 years both countries find less resources to blame each other.

There will be a regime change with no bloodshed but chaos in Iran and that will end up all sanctions against the state of Iran.

Saudi Arabia will be least important to the USA as USA have already started decreasing oil dependency from Saudi Arabia.

After major change in political systems of Arab countries in middle east the west will focus on central Asian countries and will liberate them from communistic systems and tradition.

The New World - Interactive - NYTimes.com

No it is not wishes of a "random guy in a random place".

Like said, you guys are delusional.

I said anyone can express their own opinion's in this thread,you are not an exception.You clearly knew what the reaction to your post would be,still,you chose the trolling way.I know history of your posts,so you clearly didn't want to contribute anything to this thread.

If I posted the same thing about break up of Turkey or merging of Azerbaijan to Iran in a similar thread in Turkish section,I would be called a troll and I would be attacked by members.You have always done this in the forum.
Members will judge whose fault it was.

Unrelated posts will be deleted.Try to say something constructive,not provoking.

hey guys ...

this is a nonsense thread ...

we have something in Iran which called " IRGC QUDS forces "

this is enough !!!

just enjoy the game ...

I don't think Pakistan is a middle eastern country! but for the sack of the topic my opinion is,

There will be no big geographical changes in 15 years but there is a possibility of independence of Baluchistan from Pakistan.

Current terrorist outfits will be holding key positions both in Afghanistan and Pakistan as part of peace deals.

Pakistan will be facing water shortages from Afghanistan as steps have been taken for construction of major dams within a decade in Afghanistan with the Indian and Iranian assistance.

If any shortage of water from Afghanistan's side happen, Pakistan's energy crisis will increase as per increase in population size and needs.

Afghanistan will in be in a stable state having multi billion mines/minerals foreign investments which will directly back peace and stability in Afghanistan.

There is a possibility of Afghanistan introducing federal system of governing which may join today's 34 provinces into 5 or 6 zones.

Iran-Afghanistan relations will boost part of the silk route and Iran wants to build all needed infrastructure inside Afghanistan.

Afghanistan-Pakistan relations will be stable if within 15 years both countries find less resources to blame each other.

There will be a regime change with no bloodshed but chaos in Iran and that will end up all sanctions against the state of Iran.

Saudi Arabia will be least important to the USA as USA have already started decreasing oil dependency from Saudi Arabia.

After major change in political systems of Arab countries in middle east the west will focus on central Asian countries and will liberate them from communistic systems and tradition.

lol, what a delusional joke. Balochistan won't get independence from Pakistan. Most Balochis don;t want it.

Just because al Jazeera media may highlight the issue, does not make it an issue. Come talk to the Balochis in pakistan and the Balochis in Saudi Arabia.

Go talk to them.

Buddy boy do you know the future of your country?

The Taliban won the war. USA is fleeing from Afghanistan.

Karzai may find himself running for his life like Najibullah did!

lol, what a delusional joke. Balochistan won't get independence from Pakistan. Most Balochis don;t want it.

Just because al Jazeera media may highlight the issue, does not make it an issue. Come talk to the Balochis in pakistan and the Balochis in Saudi Arabia.

Go talk to them.

Buddy boy do you know the future of your country?

The Taliban won the war. USA is fleeing from Afghanistan.

Karzai may find himself running for his life like Najibullah did!

Ok kid, now can you bring your senior for discussion?

We have something called halva in Iran. It is very sweet and sticky.

Halva_S.jpg

its seems the same things, is it made of durum wheat. We also have very famous halva of grated carrot and condensed milk called Gajar ka halwa.

tumblr_m8pk64TzrV1rd135xo1_400.jpg

Halwa of durum wheat flour (suji ka halva)
halwa_p.jpg

This is not an analysis thread,we just want to read members' personal opinions about the future of Middle East countries in 15 years,possible political and geographical changes,new powers and existing powers,possible upcoming wars and in brief,a short general overview on Middle East.

I ask members just express their own opinions and not quoting,criticizing or bashing others'.If you don't agree with a comment,simply forget it,because they are not necessarily coming true!

map.gif

1. United Nation declared through resolution that there can not be geographical change of a member country. A country can be partitioned but can not be take over by other Nation. So fear Geographical change are unrealistic.

2. Certainly there would be pro-west political change in Iran. People has been fed up with unnecessary confronting the west.

3. Demand for Oil in emerging market like China and India will increase,this will bring democratic change for Gulf states.

4. Hard day lie ahead of Israel, democratic and stronger gulf states can counter israel.

We have something called halva in Iran. It is very sweet and sticky.

Halva_S.jpg

Let me guess , this dish is made of wheat flour. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom