What's new

Gen Kayani v2.0

Ali.009

Reaction score
GQB has successfully managed to damage military's image in 5 months which took GRS 2 years to mend after the long devastating tenure of Gen Kayani. Ive been trying to hopelessly follow 2 things :

1) The Rangers operation in Punjab, the last bastion of terrorists. But after the initial fake hype, one can see there is no operation at all. It was a complete eye wash by both the military and Punjab Government. And by now there is a total blackout and silence about this operation in whole of Print, Electronic and Social media. This Punjab Opreation was probably suddenly transformed into Op Rad ul Fassad but despite the catchy phrase, it also has gone dead. No progress what so ever and by now - complete silence about it.

2) Dawn Leaks, like the rangers operation in Punjab, i find it painfully difficult to know more about the progress regarding this issue, something which GQB himself has said numerous times that he wont let it go unpunished.

@Horus i really need to listen to your opinion...my friends from NDU say that Gen QBJ is very much trustable and we can count him

An extremely stupid opinion with no facts to back it up. Op in Punjab are IBOs, 100s of which have been conducted so far. Army is taking a methodical approach; taking it district to district.

GQB has successfully managed to damage military's image in 5 months which took GRS 2 years to mend after the long devastating tenure of Gen Kayani. Ive been trying to hopelessly follow 2 things :

1) The Rangers operation in Punjab, the last bastion of terrorists. But after the initial fake hype, one can see there is no operation at all. It was a complete eye wash by both the military and Punjab Government. And by now there is a total blackout and silence about this operation in whole of Print, Electronic and Social media. This Punjab Opreation was probably suddenly transformed into Op Rad ul Fassad but despite the catchy phrase, it also has gone dead. No progress what so ever and by now - complete silence about it.

2) Dawn Leaks, like the rangers operation in Punjab, i find it painfully difficult to know more about the progress regarding this issue, something which GQB himself has said numerous times that he wont let it go unpunished.

Potiyans want army to act against NS and maryam nawaz... if they dont (may be for equally sane reason) they are ghaddar

I think Gen.Bajwa has done a good job so far, but lets not ignore the fact that he is much more restricted than RS and doesn't have the same influence that he had.

That makes it much harder for him to do actions that require a lot of political leverage, like the ones you mentioned.

An extremely stupid opinion with no facts to back it up. Op in Punjab are IBOs, 100s of which have been conducted so far. Army is taking a methodical approach; taking it district to district.

what about the strings, RS approach as he said, was to get the back(facilitators, arbiters), which although he was not able to complete.

Potiyans want army to act against NS and maryam nawaz... if they dont (may be for equally sane reason) they are ghaddar
Baboon leagis continue to root for Modi,s yaar

A fuckton of fasadis in safe pockets of chakwal's villages with all sorts of ammo in their basements. Raddul Fasad doesn't seem to care.

threads based on personal opinions is not appropriate. you can express your view in any thread involving him.

Back
Top Bottom