What's new

Gen Musharraf is now on facebook

Why not Zardari and Sharif launch them self on facebook? this would be quite interesting competition.
I hope there party members will have no choice but to be register as fans, so they can be tough opponents.

Why not Zardari and Sharif launch them self on facebook? this would be quite interesting competition.
I hope there party members will have no choice but to be register as fans, so they can be tough opponents.

then they will be called naqal chor, oh well, they are chors it will be an addition of the word naqal.

They don't care because they don't have the capacity to become national leaders. They know people in certain ethnic regions will continue to vote for them and they will continue with siyasi jor tor to become President or PM of the country.

As I said before, COOLEST DICTATOR EVER. Nawaz and Zardari would never dare do such a move because if they did, they'd get cussed out of the internet itself. Our words would be so loud they'd hear it ringing in their ears like a trucks horn.

Gen. Musharraf's response to NRO question:

What compelled you to promulgate the NRO?

I very much feel responsible for answering this question which is rightly agitating many minds. However because of certain political sensitivities, I will have to pend the answer for the time being with a promise that I will take the nation on board at the appropriate time. The one clarification that I will make is that I committed this mistake on the strong advice of the political leadership at that time who are now blatantly disowning connections with it. My interest was only national with absolutely no personal bias or agenda.

“Through the NRO you brought corrupt politicians to power and made Zardari the President.”

NRO may have allowed Asif Zardari or corrupt politicians to contest elections but it certainly was not the cause of their coming to power. NRO is not responsible for electing the PPP as the majority party or allowing Asif Zardari to win an election. NRO is not responsible for corrupt politicians sitting in Assemblies, or being appointed as Ministers. All this happened through the votes of the people of Pakistan. NRO is not responsible for all Parliamentarians of Provincial and National Assemblies and Senate having overwhelmingly voted for Asif Zardari as President. The nation has to learn to cast their votes for the right person and the right party.

Masha-Allah 81,107 fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom