What's new

Gen Musharraf is now on facebook

so for sure we have more than 100k people who are fan and supporter of a Traitor on the run

Why don't you vote Zardari and Sharif?
They are desperately short of votes.

@ Dear Freekin; As we know majority rules and this is democratic rule! so who the dictator are those who blame majority to ba as dictator and look at the lovely Musharraf despite being awami leader did not blame the criminal minority of Sharif and Zardari voters as dictator.

Musharraf always spoke to the people he participated in open debates with opposition, he gave interviews to every channel, he went to people to tell our side of story because western media don't print it.
On the other hand, I have never seen Sharif or Zardari on TV.
I only see bunch of anchor person representing them.

Why don't you vote Zardari and Sharif?
They are desperately short of votes.

@ Dear Freekin; As we know majority rules and this is democratic rule! so who the dictator are those who blame majority to ba as dictator and look at the lovely Musharraf despite being awami leader did not blame the criminal minority of Sharif and Zardari voters as dictator.

Musharraf always spoke to the people he participated in open debates with opposition, he gave interviews to every channel, he went to people to tell our side of story because western media don't print it.
On the other hand, I have never seen Sharif or Zardari on TV.
I only see bunch of anchor person representing them.

... Na, never to these theives, including the bluffmaster MQM, hate them all.
well could you please explain about NRO whats the myth behind it, i still dont understand why would a Great Leader need such cunning moves when majority of his Dear Countrymen (whom he know exactly how much to price them individualy, before selling to enemies) support him.

... Na, never to these theives, including the bluffmaster MQM, hate them all.
well could you please explain about NRO whats the myth behind it, i still dont understand why would a Great Leader need such cunning moves when majority of his Dear Countrymen (whom he know exactly how much to price them individualy, before selling to enemies) support him.

Good to knnow you hate all of the politicians. So who do you propose to run this country then?

My friend, no one is saying that Gen. Musharraf is perfect but one thing most of his supporters are sure about is that he is better than Nawaz Sharif and BB.

He NEVER handed over Pakistanis to the US govt. Only foreigners were handed over to the US and even that in the case when their own govt. refused to accept them.

NRO was a mistake and Gen. Musharraf admits it. Good thing is that SCoP has overturned that also so there is no more of that isue left.

the prominent person and institutions that maligned Musharraf as American agent were non other than:
GEO, Aitizaz Hassan, Haqqanim Asma Jehangir, Naswz Sharif, Zardari and many more alike not to mention the famous Asma Sherazi who don't allow his guests to speak a single good word for Musharraf and has labeled him as American agent etc. now please look at the pictures of a party in given link.

In Pictures: CIA Hosts Drink and Dance Party For Pakistani Journalists at US Embassy Islamabad Pak Alert Press

She is dancing with drunked Americans persumably persons from black water.
I'm sure she had a lovely night with negars.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure it's legal for non-Muslims to drink in Pakistan.

What exactly was the party about? We seriously need Musharraf to knock some sense into these people.

Other than that, how did these pictures get leaked onto the internet? How can we be 100% positive that that is the US embassy? How do we know that they are from Blackwater? Is every single person in the embassy from blackwater?

im feeling skeptical. Almost as ridiculous as the Bilawal Bhutto 'scandal.'

Its not about non Muslims it is about Asma Sherazi and BTW.. every thing is legal for Americans, even soliciting as you see.
The point is not drinking... she can drink but this is hypocracy.... your self licking American *** but pointing fingers at others.
I hope you have seen her conducting talk shows and now you can notice clearly she is dancing and partying.

Its not about non Muslims it is about Asma Sherazi and BTW.. every thing is legal for Americans, even soliciting as you see.
The point is not drinking... she can drink but this is hypocracy.... your self licking American *** but pointing fingers at others.
I hope you have seen her conducting talk shows and now you can notice clearly she is dancing and partying.

Well, no. I dunno who she is but I imagine her as some random journalist. But even if she is anti-pakistani, technically they are not doing anything wrong and apparently she cant be arrested for anything. I dont even see her drinking and one of the girls have a dubatta on.

As for the party, looks pretty boring. :police:

No she is not random journolist just type her name on you tube and you will get hundred of hits, don't expect embassy to organise parties for random people....well but now perhaps she will become random due to the stealthy work of photographer.
Neither i want her arrested.... neither have said so!
It can be political sucide to be associated with Americans and that's how this media anchors potray the image of Musharraf's unpopularity.

Any how this is not normal party where girls getting to know to boys who are looking for girl friends.... it is embassy hiring some Africans for soliciting media darlings...... obviously embassy have done their home work on fantasies of girls.

Of course you can't see her drinking and neither i said that she is holding the glass but dupata and dancing does not fit and i hope pictures confirms she is dancing with drunk folks.
I hope you have been to parties and the pictures suggest it was some wild night.

Muslims on social networks like Facebook are sinners

ANIA CAIRO: Terming the use of networking sites such as 'Facebook' as anti-Islamic, a top Egyptian cleric has issued a fatwa against it saying Muslims using such cyber platforms must be considered "sinners". And the cleric went to extent of blaming such sites for growing incidents of marital discords in the country.

Noted Sunni scholar Sheikh Abdel Hamid al-Atras, former head of the fatwa commission at prestigious Al-Azhar University here, issued the fatwa saying such sites have resulted in rise of the marital infidelity.

"It's an instrument that destroys the family because it encourages spouses to have relations with other people which break Islamic Sharia law," he said in the fatwa.

"While one or other of the spouses is at work, the other is chatting online with someone else, wasting their time and flouting the Sharia. This endangers the Muslim family," said al-Atrash.

The fatwa came after a study earlier this week claimed that one in every five cases of divorces in Egypt had been caused after one of the partners started using social networking sites such as Facebook.

Last month, Grand Mufti of Egypt Ali Jumah condemned the practice of using Quranic verses as the mobile ringtones terming it as "improper" as it compromises the sacredness of the religious scriptures.

:rofl:

Officially Musharif Sahib's fan :chilli:

Love his vision and strategy

Hope to see him/Imram Bahi in power

When will Musharif sahib come back like old days

*** but please guys delete the pictures its from someone's private party and on top
of that the people look quite friendly and nice ppl - just interacting with Pakistani
people so its kinda ... not appropriate

Our Embassy folks routinly attend parties and so do our business community
just to single out some and just say - things which can't be prove as the don't
look like mercinaries by long shot

Also our civil circles engage other natioanals in trade fair and attend parties and
gatherings and its very normal public meeting and party snapshop

Last edited:
If Musharraf ran for President, he would win. And all he has to do is openly and publicly state his achievements.

Back
Top Bottom