What's new

General Cricket thread

hot damn !

not sure if Kohli was talking about Afghanistan or the team.. he certainly feels strongly its the former.

very ugly by Kohli is he meant that about Afghanistan in general but not sure if he did.

@villageidiot @Maula Jatt @Areesh @Paitoo @Imran Khan

yar Kohli's behavior is totally wrong on so many levels

but

what you expect? afghans hate punjabis ya to hona hi tha

won't be the first time

had a very similar encounter with Shahid Afridi

and Aamir

@iamnobody

yes, not very gentleman like at all

but it is still not clear if the insult was personal, to the team, or insulting the guy's country.

but

won't be the first time

and Aamir
hmm

Afghans do have a reputation of being hotheads, and Kohli is a pretty intense character on the field himself.

sahi hai, some spice good but too much bhi na kren pls :P

but

won't be the first time

and Aamir

@iamnobody

Punch? He slapped his wrist.

Cricket is so boring and feminine.

Pathans love to do bacchabazi with Punjabis. Hope the Afghan did not come across Kohli in the locker room.

More Kohli vs Gambhir:

more on the fight, they're both hotheads anyway

gamesmanship, psychological or mind games... intimidation/mocking is part of sport

but at age15 ? 😱 vs peak Wasim, Waqar, Qadir and co.. ? that's what made him special.
Hi,

That could be done to other batsmen but not Sachin---. He was on a totally different plateau---. You could not pi-ss him off---he would decimate you in due time---a silent assasin---greatest of the greats---.

hot damn !

not sure if Kohli was talking about Afghanistan or the team.. he certainly feels strongly its the former.

very ugly by Kohli is he meant that about Afghanistan in general but not sure if he did.

@villageidiot @Maula Jatt @Areesh @Paitoo @Imran Khan
sorry I don't care for bachabaaz afghandu and street shiter pajeet fighting it out in Indian Pajeet league

Where is Afghanistan coming into the picture in IPL???
I mean the posts about that fight bw the afghan player and kohli, and the indian member supporting the afghan player.

I don't watch cricket so I didn't bother with the details.

I mean the posts about that fight bw the afghan player and kohli, and the indian member supporting the afghan player.

I don't watch cricket so I didn't bother with the details.
I understand…I think these kind of situations are deliberately created by the clubs and media to give some buzz and talking points for fans in the social media

I think these kind of situations are deliberately created by the clubs and media to give some buzz and talking points for fans in the social media
Could be organic too, big egos at play here.

Cricketer Virat is quite the angry young man, adrenalin and passions run high, maybe the Afghan did some bakwaas and crossed the line.. who knows.

see ? dalits actually doing good !

newslaundry%2F2023-01%2F4a634be7-ee19-4d68-81be-53221f42d5b9%2FAI___Surya_kumar.jpg

@Drizzt @jamahir bhikari

Wrong thread to tag me. Cricket should be abolished.
@Drizzt has been trying to co-opt SKY's dalit status or something but

here's an example of meritocracy if there ever was, he's an exemplar ever

he's insane, AB level..

very exciting for both the game, and the many who follow it.

Back
Top Bottom