What's new

General Faisal Naseer is a dirty harry , He has Lisence to Kill : Imran khan

Every institution the judiciary, the media, the parliament etc are there to just give the facade of rule of law and democracy a veneer to hide the true rulers. Now they are talking on the media about halka bandia and other such narratives just to give an impression that some sort of democratic process is underway.
Currently There is no democracy exists in Pakistan , constitution & judiciary has been held hostage by the haramies of Pindi, Political parties & media has been ordered to follow the rule of martial law , civilians has been tortured and kidnapped which was happened only in zia ul haq era , kuttas has been already chosen the kutta which will work as care taker for long term , few lifafas has been already told who will be the country next PM :lol:
aor yahan kuch kuttay awain ee bhao bhao kar rahy hain

Everything was excellent with Imran Khan and his supporters, and he became prime minister because the establishment was not following the OATH.
Khan and his followers never raised the question about it, Why?
Don't you know anything about Pakistani politics?
Do you know how these political parties get the power?
They contact and remind the establishment about the OATH to save the country and beg to support them to save the country destroyed by the evil policies of some other political parties.
doesnt matter if they contact them or not- this is not the job of military to get involved in plolitics PERIOD

You dont get a room for with hooker everytime she calls you out in rtoads do you ?

SO even if Politicans approached them why do they break their own oath - oh i forgot ,

PPP, PMLN they were brought to Politics by Military, no ?

This time Military got taste of its own medicine and which is why youre in pains -

that doesnt absolve them of the crimes - regardless

but a few emotionally fooled supporters of Khan are living in some imaginary world expecting Bollywood-style Khan's return and hanging a few top establishment officials. Emotions are the curse of logic.
lol,here comes again sucking upto Pig generals who sliced the country into two- Who only know how to kidnaps and torture ones own citizens - I can image the pain that you guys get seeing that how Military standing is eroded and theyre running naked- the shit is over now

Did not you see the humiliation he faced in France. No one was dear to do this to any gerneral in Pakistan. They are facing unprecedented humiliation which they did not even faced after losing Bangladesh. Mark my words he will not show his face publicly in future. They have fear in hearts if someone abuse them in public. They going to hide their identity.
If what happened in France is the extent of the backlash after destroying the country, It's a tiny price to pay. Let me know when something big happens to them.

Everything was excellent with Imran Khan and his supporters, and he became prime minister because the establishment was not following the OATH.
Don't you know anything about Pakistani politics?
Do you know how these political parties get the power?
They contact and remind the establishment about the OATH to save the country and beg to support them to save the country destroyed by the evil policies of some other political parties.

Why can't they have a conference having only one agenda item about not involving the establishment in politics?
Even if any party tries this, all others will be standing by the establishment's side and supporting them.

I hope I have provided enough explanation to help you understand the situation. Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.
Establishment took away his majority around 34 seats . I have witness kawaja asif's elections where pti was wining majority and seat was given to kawaja asif.. so come out of your idiotic bc

If what happened in France is the extent of the backlash after destroying the country, It's a tiny price to pay. Let me know when something big happens to them.
انشاءاللہ wzit and see we will pay millions to see their humiliation alongside their families

IK should know that Dirty Harry is the hero who takes out evil people to save the world.

SO far he has killed nothing but his own people.. So cut this crap
Soldiers are geting killed. In last month or so 50 plus casualties have been reported. Wow what a hero he is..
He is more into power politics than into his real job.. Allah knows best and he is will ask them what they all are doing and who all sre supporting such non sense being implemented by this person

So basically illegal money confiscated from Malik riyaz was paid to supreme court on behalf of Malik riyaz (as has legal fine) and decision was taken on a sealed envelope that no one in cabinet was allowed to see

Totally legit

Coming to your initial inquiry about whereabouts of the money.

Not in IKs account.

Asim Muneer is even dirtier and Hairier (without makeup and nasheeli eyes photos of ISPR)

real life picture
1689517859957.png

ISPR touchup and photo shopped Nasheeli eye picture
1689517913746.png

SO far he has killed nothing but his own people.. So cut this crap
Soldiers are geting killed. In last month or so 50 plus casualties have been reported. Wow what a hero he is..
He is more into power politics than into his real job.. Allah knows best and he is will ask them what they all are doing and who all sre supporting such non sense being implemented by this person

IK and his supporters who participated in May 9th violence against the state of Pakistan are all terrorists and are on the payroll of the Indians.

May be we should send him to India? So Dirty Harry will clean dirty Indians..

No.

We will send IK and his PTI supporters who are on Indian Payroll to India.

Last edited:
No.

We will send IK and his PTI supporters who are on Indian Payroll to India.
both pak generals and Fascist modi dont like IK and PTI , both are on same page :lol: vande mooteram bhi bola kar sath ma apni post k end par tu

Back
Top Bottom