What's new

calling general Faisal naseer the dirty harry psychopath is treason - case registered against IK

I think they are so accustomed to being shafted over the years, that they have a slave mentality hard wired in their heads. What's more shocking is that in DHA, many of the residence are hard-core supporters of PML-N, despite seeing their abysmal performance and currup5 in broad daylight. Truly baffling. Had it been any other nation on earth, they would have fixed their issues 30 years ago. Heck even Sri Lanka has more ghairat.

If there's one thing you should have learned in 75 years of pak history, its that we arent competitive, we aint winners.Winning is an anomoly.
We lose in the olympics, in sports, dont even compete in the toughest ones, and lose the space race to Iran and India. Never bet on such a populace. There is a reason the nations who are at the bottom of the HDI index are there, some are great fighters like the Afghans, but terrible builders, others lack both the will to fight and the will to build. Jamacia or the Congo aint gonna be first world countries anytime, neighter will we.

Army Be like: Waaah Immi Bad Waaah. *pants soiled*

Absolutely. I'm amazed and baffled as to why. When I speak to some of my cousins in Pakistan, it's almost like they don't watch the news or current affairs in the country. They have completely turned their heads the other way or buried their heads in the sand. They'd do anything but revolt and take a stand.

people living in Pakistan are not aware of politics other than maybe their local constituencies. Our youth would rather put all their marbles in trying to escape to foreign lands, often risking their lives than to fight for their rights and trying to fix Pakistan. What saddens me the most is the lack of uprising by our educated youth. In normal countries it is this demographic that is the engine for change.

Government seems to be silently supporting PTI calls for mutiny and straight out mob violence against institutional figureheads.

people living in Pakistan are not aware of politics other than maybe their local constituencies. Our youth would rather put all their marbles in trying to escape to foreign lands, often risking their lives than to fight for their rights and trying to fix Pakistan. What saddens me the most is the lack of uprising by our educated youth. In normal countries it is this demographic that is the engine for change.

Nahi jee, the educated youth are too busy messing about in LUMS and other institutions trying to be Westerners.....in an extremely cringey way may I add.

I don’t want to sound like a hypocrite but it does make me sick to my stomach how many Pakistanis first solution is to migrate. Can’t blame them.

They have no fight in them. I guarantee if you take all of the OSPs that were born or grew up in the West and bring them back to Pakistan, I will bet my life that Pakistan will process more in 5 years than it has in the last 40. It’s the mentality, fight back. Fight until you die or win. Many in Pakistanis lack that given the slave mentality prevalent in the ruling classes which made sure rest of the population is the same way.

I go back every year and one day look forward to retirement there or hopefully opening a business, but first I need to insulate myself from the bullshit that I might potentially face (corruption and shakedown).

even from his face he look like pedophilia psychopathic sadist animal who want to see people naked

FspwkGvXsAcXZ0F
Unfortunately, the institution is fast becoming a cult of s*xual abusers under Generals like Mir Muneer and Homo-Naseer. When a PTI worker Hafiz Zakir wanted water during abduction, they told one of their jawans to give his p*ss instead. What is more even more concerning is that the jawan immediately complied with the order by dropping his trousers in to provde his urine. Are our jawans also turning into homos? Not only do they deisre to see the private parts of their victims but now they are happy to show their private parts too. Extremely sad state of affairs

They call PTI workers Qoum-e-Youth. But they are failing to realize that this cult of s*xual abusers in uniform are fast becoming Qoam-e-Loot .

The governments failure or alleged inability to apprehend the miscreants is evidence enough.
Apprehend who and on what grounds. There are hundreds of bogus FIRs raised they have arrested thousands of people even without arrest warrants so your talking rubbish.

Apprehend who and on what grounds. There are hundreds of bogus FIRs raised they have arrested thousands of people even without arrest warrants so your talking rubbish.

If they are are bogus, he can be let free afterwards.

If they are are bogus, he can be let free afterwards.
Show me where PTI is officially calling for mutiny against any institution, there is plenty of evidence the current government is destabilising pak institutions as we speak such as the SC. Also show me where PDM are siliently supporting this allegation of yours.

If you can't then as I said your talking rubbish.

Show me where PTI is officially calling for mutiny against any institution, there is plenty of evidence the current government is destabilising pak institutions as we speak such as the SC. Also show me where PDM are siliently supporting this allegation of yours.

If you can't then as I said your talking rubbish.

Multiple PTI stalwarts have been battling similar cases. The American professor working for PTI called for open mutiny in the army as well as Punjabi supremacist Fuwwad Chowdary.

Government is pursuing a legitimate legal case against the supreme court verdict which has rendered the exercise of general election as useless and controversial.

PTI Supremo has evaded arrest so far and continues to challenge the writ of the government and institutions.

Multiple PTI stalwarts have been battling similar cases. The American professor working for PTI called for open mutiny in the army as well as Punjabi supremacist Fuwwad Chowdary.

Government is pursuing a legitimate legal case against the supreme court verdict which has rendered the exercise of general election as useless and controversial.

PTI Supremo has evaded arrest so far and continues to challenge the writ of the government and institutions.
Thori sharam ker jhoot na bol

Back
Top Bottom