What's new

General Syed Asim Munir, Chief of Army Staff (COAS) visited frontline troops in Rakhchikri Sector of Line of Control (LOC) today.

FF fitness standards are one of the best I have seen after NLI.

Baloch and Punjab fall behind.

Bajwa's physique was an utter embarrassment. Standards ought to be universal and the COAS should serve as an example

Bajwa's physique was an utter embarrassment. Standards ought to be universal and the COAS should serve as an example
True, leadership is always expected from military commanders, not civilian leaders, since PMA is where leaders are born to set examples.

As for standards, fitness standards are maintained at every rank cadre of officers. Low category are barred but then they are sidelined from career posts already.

Last edited:
This is what we expect of a chief.
In Sha Allah he brings good to the country and institution.

Finally, a non-beghairat COAS.

Welcome sir. I hope you will not compromise national security for personal gains and will choose to live and die in this land you so proudly call your homeland and have sworn to defend.

NGL He is easier on the eyes than that big ugly fatso....

Hope he remains an apolitical figure

Exactly what the role of a COAS should be, maintain battle readiness of the army, raise the morale of the soldiers etc etc. NOT meet foreign envoys all the time and make diplomatic trips. If I was a soldier putting my blood and sweat in the protection of my countries borders, the last thing I would want to witness is my chief hosting foreign dignitaries and diplomats.

It should be banned. We complain about behavior that we allow.

Politicians and judges need to grow some balls.

Finally, a non-beghairat COAS.

Welcome sir. I hope you will not compromise national security for personal gains and will choose to live and die in this land you so proudly call your homeland and have sworn to defend.

Will be judged depending on what happens at the ISI and the test case should be Swati.

True, leadership is always expected from military commanders, not civilian leaders, since PMA is where leaders are born to set examples.
I hope that's sarcasm... 🤣🤣🤣
As for standards, fitness standards are maintained at every rank cadre of officers. Low category are barred but then they are sidelined from career posts already.

تم بھائی عبادت شروع کر دو ملٹری کی پی ایم ا ے میں کیا بنتا ہے ہم سب جانتے ہیں ضیاؑ مشرف باجوہ کیانی فیصل اور کیسے کیسے گل کھلائے پی ایم اے نے ۔لیڈر عوام سے ہوتے ہیں نا کہ فوج سے فوج کا کام ہے بارڈر پر پہرے دینا نا کہ لیڈری کرنا ۔ کتنا نیچے چلے گئے تم بھائی شرم آنی چاہیے ایسی لائنیں لکھتے ہوئے ۔ لیڈر ہیں عمران خان اور چوکیدار ہیں پی ایم اے سے نکلنے والے ۔

Convince india into making Kashmir of both sides a unified one to achieve long lasting peace .

Yes give them AJk and GB and it would be a unified one achieving long lasting peace

That is what they want

But but but amreeekaa selects army chief..

Na muraadon. kabhi apni aik baat pr tik toh Jaya Karo.

Last edited:
Im sorry but Armies have been overshadowed by airforces and navies in the current centuries. A strong navy or airforce will always be a better asset than an army. Our defence budget needs to go to either other branch. We need nuclear subs, aircraft carriers and stealth bombers. Navy and Airforce investment always leads to technological progress. You cant make DHA's in water or air.

Back
Top Bottom