What's new

Generals Duffer Kyon Hein? | On The Psychology of Military Incompetence | Adil Raja Exclusive

Generals Duffer Kyon Hein? | On The Psychology of Military Incompetence | Adil Raja Exclusive​

Oh, he missed to call them Dangerous Duffers!!

The Psycho Analysis was just right, we need to know the psyche of them.
Generals are not duffers if they FOCUS on their own work that is military affairs and not politics.

So the new gospel of truth comes from Adil Raja now? Earlier Veena Malik was the favorite of same people.

Says a guy living in Canada.

Alot of Irony there. How many Brig and up choose to live in Pakistan after retirement? The country that gave them so much privilege and respect while breaking its back by giving majority of its budget to them.

Why are all their kids studying overseas? I know of retire colonels here in the US, who sold their plots in return for gas stations and visas.

So the new gospel of truth comes from Adil Raja now? Earlier Veena Malik was the favorite of same people.

im not the biggest Adel Raja fan by any means, but you have to admit he has been right on occasion... Im assuming your gospel comes from ISPR only?

They are not duffers.

Duffers don't get to rule a country and overthrow sitting heads of state, and run successful businesses such as property and farming and textiles.

easy to run businesses when you control media and judiciary. They are duffers, always have been, they just have the biggest stick.

The country has been on the brink multiple times in our history, was IK there before? No. What has been one single constant that hasn't change, and has the power? Napak Fauj. I don't get why resident bootlickers on here can't comprehend this simple fact. Either Napak fauj is incompetent, or corrupt. By imposing the most corrupt people on us after regime change, I think we all know the answer to that.

The country has been on the brink multiple times in our history, was IK there before? No.
Hi,

I live in Pak and I talk to people from all walks of life. So let me tell you in simple terms; vast majority of people here will never even think about fighting army no matter what for whatever reason. So, if you, a PTI fanboi want to bring your favourite politician to power, you need to be bit creative and compromising. Expecting millions upon millions of Pakistanis to fight the state while happily living in foreign soil is nothing short of wishful thinking. It won't happen, no matter what.

Have a good day.

The arrogant duffers, who are ignorant won't cede any space to civilians that easily, it is ingrained, indoctrinated in their minds that they call the shots, they are the power brokers and runs the country.

And in doing so, they are exposed and now actually put in place and cut to size, once they lost the prestige and sympathy, the power will loosen, already the hearts and minds of people are against them, the first sign of defeat.

Generals Duffer Kyon Hein? | On The Psychology of Military Incompetence | Adil Raja Exclusive​

Oh, he missed to call them Dangerous Duffers!!

The Psycho Analysis was just right, we need to know the psyche of them.
I'll be honest, this guy is a chutiya.
A braggart, makes claims and allegations without evidence... Keeps patting his own back at absolute vile shit.
And I happen to know a guest on his show personally. That said retired officer was a piece of shit who was married to a UK national and wanted to leave the mil and drive a taxi in London.
And on the show he was making huge claims and I honestly was baffled as to how some of these guys get into the military despite such a strict check and balance.

Also true for ppl like Faiz and Bajwa and others from history. These people have fuked up the country, defamed the institution and gave birth to all current "political leadership" shit heads. And are facing the side effects .... Rip mfs

Back
Top Bottom