What's new

Generations of Biharis were born here; we’ve to do something for them: PM Hasina

My point is simply that they spat in our faces and walked away. Let them go to Pakistan; let Pakistan make arrangements for them. Even today, if you ask them, none of them will even talk decently about India. Can they expect India to take them back?
I wish i could personally do something for them. I feel guilty that state of Pakistan abandoned Biharis. No one deserves to be left alone.

That's complete b.s the are numerous reputable media reports of bengalis that migrated their way before the war and no have no citizenship.

Why on earth would bengalis go there after the war? With no chance of them or their decendants to have a better life
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bengalis_in_Pakistan
https://tribune.com.pk/story/322325/five-million-illegal-immigrants-residing-in-pakistan
Do more research on your own too, it's all out there
Besides it's stupid to suggest otherwise pre 74 ones would have Thier citizenship, why would they not have it? What's the legal rationale for them not having one? Not to mention I have seen pre-74 legal family friends with my own eyes and they have every right

The only people who won't have Thier identity cards, passports would be illegal migrants

Biharis deserve rights in Bangladesh. They should be given land and quotas in government jobs and universities.
Bhai kick out the more than 2 million bangaldeshis from Pak and replace em with Biharis
Simple
Not our job to take every migrant on earth

I wish i could personally do something for them. I feel guilty that state of Pakistan abandoned Biharis. No one deserves to be left alone.

Last edited:
If Pakistan cared they would have taken these people long time ago.

Enough is enough, these people are not BD by proxi, they are BDs.

BD has offered citizenship to all biharies who wanted it and left those that did not it has let them remain in the camp. It is now time to end this situation...register everyone in the camp and issue them with BD ID card and passport and close the camp.

Those that want can still go to PK if that is what they choose. But for the majority it would mean they are no longer refugees and living a life in limbo.

Although as a matter of humanitarian solidarity, I have always wished that India would generously open her doors to every afflicted national, from the Rohingyas to the Afghans, the Palestinians, the Syrians and the Libyans, in this case, there is a very specific problem.

The Bihari has already said no to us and walked out, and into Bangladesh - at that time, East Pakistan. What reason could there be to bring them back into India? Would they, in the hypothetical case that they were even granted that right, accept it and come back? I seriously doubt it.

About Pakistan's action in not granting former citizens of East Pakistan free movement to Pakistan, I have no comment.

BD has offered citizenship to all biharies who wanted it and left those that did not it has let them remain in the camp. It is now time to end this situation...register everyone in the camp and issue them with BD ID card and passport and close the camp.

Those that want can still go to PK if that is what they choose. But for the majority it would mean they are no longer refugees and living a life in limbo.
What can be more simple than this?

Do you know anything about geography ? How is Chittagong even remotely related to Bihar when we have entirety of Bangladesh and west Bengal between us.

Only rohingya are related to chatgaiya people, not wholesale Burmese

Why don't you leave Japan and go back to golden fokirpur.. I mean faridpur.
Dudes an indian troll.... mask slips often...

Mukti Biharis.

The Mutki Biharis have been practically living as POWs.

Biharis deserve rights in Bangladesh. They should be given land and quotas in government jobs and universities.

It is their basic fundamental birth right.

OIC should bring up the Mukti Biharis along with Rohingyas both face systematic persecution in Bangladesh.

Mukti Biharis.

OIC should bring up the Mukti Biharis along with Rohingyas both face systematic persecution in Bangladesh.

No they are not POWs. BD has offered them citizenship many times. Most have taken up the offer some continue to hold out.

OIC has better things to do then to look into a people who continue to refuse the citizenship on offer from a country they have been in for 70 years for a country they have never been to.

Rohingyas are a materially different issue. They are refugees. They do not and can not have same rights a BD citizens.

Mukti Biharis.

I’m just shocked by the racism exhibited by the bongoli members here. They are proposing to send the Biharis off because they don’t how to speak bongoli....

Bongolis wouldn’t know irony, if they were hit across the face with it in the form of a hilsa fish.

Last edited:
No they are not POWs. BD has offered them citizenship many times. Most have taken up the offer some continue to hold out.

OIC has better things to do then to look into a people who continue to refuse the citizenship on offer from a country they have been in for 70 years for a country they have never been to.

Rohingyas are a materially different issue. They are refugees. They do not and can not have same rights a BD citizens.

Mukti Bahani has no right over the land to offer them anything.

Would you accept Wakanda citizenship if Mukti Wakandans overrun Bangladesh and declare it a sovereign Wakanda Republic?

OIC must tighten the screws on Bangladesh tethering on Nazi doctrine of Banglafying others considered of lesser races.

I’m just shocked by the racism exhibited by the bongoli members here. They are proposing to send the Biharis off because they don’t how to speak bongoli....

Bongolis wouldn’t know irony, if they were hit across the face with it in the form of a hilsa fisha.

It's what happens when you put people through 60 years of Nazi indoctrination of Bangla supremacy.

The ideas shared here are straight outta 1930s playbook of fascism.

I wonder if these people may assassinate Hasina for this statement.

Where did I say that Chittagong is near Bihar? Rather, Ctg. is adjacent to Burma. you guys should vacate our Ctg and go to Burma, and we will send our Biharis to settle in Chittagong.

To shala chattogram tor baper bari naki ? Bihar, India hoilo bihari der jonno, Chittagong hoilo Chatgaiyan der jonno.. Emneo chakma asian chehra wala lok tor bap lage, ei jonnoi tui japan e ghure berash

Burma e geya age tui thak, tarpor amare bolish

abal kothakar

The longer the current situation is allowed to continue, the worse it will get..

These people are a security risk and a ticking timebomb, they're poor, desperate and consider themselves victims, all the key ingredients needed for terror groups to recruit from.

We've already seen what some Afghan refugees in Pakistan are capable of doing..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom