What's new

Genshin Impact becomes top grossing game worldwide in Oct: Sensor Tower

Ahahaha..... you got me laughing so hard :rofl:
Well, you might have a point. However I think China has already been infected by that culture model from Japan and S.Korea , so there is little you or even the Chinese governement can do to change this. People will like what they want to like , you can force people to like something they don't like. So this culture will.keep being prominent in China and so it's only normal for companies to tap into this huge market to be able to better market their products. So I don't see why you are angry/taking it on this companies, it's not their fault , they are just tapping into an already existing market. So you can't really blame them. Lol.
China will need to redefine itself, what it stands for and it's culture(which was extensively damaged/destroyed by Mao's cultural revolution)to be able to change this narrative. A very tough task to achieve to be honest.

meanwhile you will keep paying for the privilege of accessing Chinese cultural products. thank you for the revenue.

If u have time to play those kinds of online game,then u must be students, jobless guys that parents still have to feed u. Otherwise, u wont have time to play online games when u have to work at least 8hours, and u have to find some extra jobs if u have 2 kids, not mentioning u have to take lots of time to take care of ur kids ,too.

More Cnese willing to pay too much money for this game only prove that too many young Cnese r jobless and their parents still have to feed them.

If u have time to play those kinds of online game,then u must be students, jobless guys that parents still have to feed u. Otherwise, u wont have time to play online games when u have to work at least 8hours, and u have to find some extra jobs if u have 2 kids, not mentioning u have to take lots of time to take care of ur kids ,too.

More Cnese willing to pay too much money for this game only prove that too many young Cnese r jobless and their parents still have to feed them.

You have constant time to spam all threads with useless comments. So you're a student or jobless?

You have constant time to spam all threads with useless comments. So you're a student or jobless?
Im an USD millionaire, if u dont know :cool:

Btw, posting a comment here only nid 2 to 4 mins, not mentioning today is Sunday. I dont have 7 day off for online game like you guys :cool:

I'm playing it and it's really well made. Great if you enjoy open world and exploration games. I recommend it unless you have a gambling problem. I am f2p and have no issues clearing the all of the content besides abyss floors 11-12. But that's for AR 50+ and I'm only AR 43.

I recommend it unless you have a gambling problem.

Yeah, it's kinda dangerous if you have a gambling addiction. Seems like there are many who are spending thousands on the game which is crazy.

But for me, I only play poker cards with family and friends during Chinese New Year lol.

I am f2p and have no issues clearing the all of the content besides abyss floors 11-12. But that's for AR 50+ and I'm only AR 43.

Damn. And I thought I'm the most experienced nerd here lol. I'm still stuck at floor 9.

There are F2P players clearing F12 at AR40+.

Then there's this strictly F2P guy almost clearing it with no pulls. All characters and weapons he have are given. He doesn't even put up 8 characters for the fight lmao.

Yeah, it's kinda dangerous if you have a gambling addiction. Seems like there are many who are spending thousands on the game which is crazy.

But for me, I only play poker cards with family and friends during Chinese New Year lol.

Damn. And I thought I'm the most experienced nerd here lol. I'm still stuck at floor 9.

There are F2P players clearing F12 at AR40+.

Then there's this strictly F2P guy almost clearing it with no pulls. All characters and weapons he have are given. He doesn't even put up 8 characters for the fight lmao.
The only difficult fight on floor 9 is the second room side b with the fatui bastards. Just stack your best characters on side B and it should be ok. You're fine on side A with just the anemo MC with a support healer. I think I'll buy the monthly pass to support the developer. I have like 80 hours on the game now and they have earned it.

The only difficult fight on floor 9 is the second room side b with the fatui bastards. Just stack your best characters on side B and it should be ok. You're fine on side A with just the anemo MC with a support healer. I think I'll buy the monthly pass to support the developer. I have like 80 hours on the game now and they have earned it.

Yeah, I got killed too quickly in that room and I'm too lazy to retry. Maybe I should retry with my new Keqing after I level her.

Meanwhile this guy did it in like 40s with Lisa and Xiangling lol.

The problem is for me is just the DPS problem. I can beat it, but can't beat the buzzer so I ended up with 9-3 without reaching the six stars. I'm bad luck with artifacts.

Soon, great power competition will be in this field:Culture.
Why? Because Culture can change market for mobile phone, OS, electronic, and hence Semiconductor.

By the way, I like shining Nikki.:oops:.I don't play games. Only listen to Music with Game CG.

Last edited:
Cleared floor 12-3 last week and still enjoying the game, but TBH the monetization model of this game is way too predatory, even for people who are familiar with gacha games

My wallet hurts.

Back
Top Bottom