What's new

Geo live Bhutto vehicle and assasin photo

I just saw it. I think we should have a deep investigation. I think in a few days we should have the final results.

Got some pics from Dawn Group.

This series of pictures obtained exclusively by Dawn television channel from an amateur photographer show the alleged shooter who fired at former premier Benazir Bhutto before another man blew himself up near her vehicle. The channel said the images matched the video released by the Interior Ministry a day earlier. daily times monitor

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

It matches with the TV clip which I saw where this man was riding the rear of the SUV and shooting with a pistol!

Remember all 911 hijackers were westernized party boyz...

But, here there is no need for such make up. The beard and the kurta (what you call it?) is common among local people and the taliban or AQ can easily mingle with the local population without such a western look.

He seems like a security personal. Remeber Indhira Gandhi assasination?

Just for you people ....

Check the photo on the right and then the photo with the Gun, the man is wearing a Black suit then he is in brown sweater. As it is peak winter time in Islamabad/Rawalpindi, why the 2 photos are different. Plus i can put gun in anyones hand in that phot in Adobe Photoshop if you want.

Any video showing this man pointing the Gun like this will make me believe this BS.

So far as the doctor says that "Her cause of death is the lever of the SUV which hits in her head so hard that her SKULL is broken" and the doctor at that time treat her was the son of that doctor who also treat the first assisend Prime Minster of pakistan "Liaqat Ali Khan"

Is the assassin not dressed in a suit?

I got to say it..But he does look a bit Indian (though yes, it's debateable, not your average Taliban look for sure). But not sure how he was able to rest his gun on top of the car for so long. Noone tried to grab it, it would seem.

He does a bit..I'll try and get a still of him. But he's dressed in an expensive suit it seems?

RR, What does an Indian look like? A bit Indian?

North Indians look different from many in South India, North Easten India (Mongoloids) and so on.

Besides, your Sindhis and Punjabis look closer to North Indians than Pathans or Baloch. What about the Muhajirs?

Just found this 'a bit Indian' look hilarious. ;)

Besides of course it serves to somehow bring India into this entirely Pakistani affair. ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom