What's new

Geo News Has been ordered by its Editorial Board not to use word Terrorist

sab mir jaffar tu akhatay kar rakhay hayn geo nay

hamid mir

kamran khan paid by janab malik riaz tehkaydar

najam sethi who took part in baluchistan liberation war againt pakistan army

hassan nisar shrabi .gandi zuban hamesha islam pay waar aur west ki hamayat pti ka name b badnam karta hayn aik din pti ki support karta hayn tu tesray din ppp aur mqm kay gun ganay lagta hay

iftikar ahmed aur khabar nak anchor n league ki zuban boltay hayn

in media walon kay saath sab say bura hona hay INSHALLAH

I am pretty sure yesterday one of their reporters did use the word terrorist for him...other channels still using the word terrorist as well.

BTW, yeh story ab muk gayi hai Pak media main, no mention!!!

Nope. Boycott is not the solution, IMO, if we find anything offensive, then we may file complaint against them in PEMRA.

Strike down all GEO Channel offices and their Indian-Pro-mental-case-anchors like Sethi, Kamran, Hamid Mir.... promoting INDIAN culture and Indian agenda in Pakistan. People like "Kuti" I always named Kuti for that lady known as Anti-Pakistani ASMA JAHANGIR and SAFMA topi-Drama... funded people should kick-off from Pakistan....

bajaj doesn't own geo, not even 1%.
I expected that. Why would a bike manufacturing company with no experience in media invest in a media group?
but its Indian company, so writing its name as shareholder makes perfect sense. :P

Nope. Boycott is not the solution, IMO, if we find anything offensive, then we may file complaint against them in PEMRA.

I agree. But who is "we"

Too many in Pakistan still follow this garbage channel.

Literally, geo is garbage; it's unprofessional and they have no sense of media ethics.

Pemra? Who knows maybe they also part of the problem?

I agree. But who is "we"

Too many in Pakistan still follow this garbage channel.

Literally, geo is garbage; it's unprofessional and they have no sense of media ethics.

Pemra? Who knows maybe they also part of the problem?

You have to admit that they have very chatt patta programmes. It is my favourite channel.
By the way why people here are so much against najam sethi? I like his analysis..dislike for asma jahangir is understandable as she is big critic of army...

every one hero is lal topi wala maskhara, most of the people even dont know him...but it seems he is very popular among faujified pakistanis.

You have to admit that they have very chatt patta programmes. It is my favourite channel.
By the way why people here are so much against najam sethi? I like his analysis..dislike for asma jahangir is understandable as she is big critic of army...

every one hero is lal topi wala maskhara, most of the people even dont know him...but it seems he is very popular among faujified pakistanis.

red cap is our leader, he is alternative to IK.. :pakistan:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom