What's new

Geo news Survey On Kashmir

A.Rafay

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
1469993_677556658945262_2111053009_n.jpg

Geo news did not show this Survey on their News Channel.
Link to Poll
JANG-GEO-NEWS Poll| geo.tv

link to results

lol! love for Kashmiris :omghaha: does giving away a part of their land to china also amounts to this love??
whats surprising is that they believe that violence caused benefit!!ofcourse the sufferers are kashmiris not pakistanis but then again they LOVE kashmiris dont they:sarcastic:..and they want to have a war with india???:big_boss:

hey pakistan if you seriously want a war with a peace loving nation India then get ready....I swear threads like these boils my blood... what is our is ours...dont dare to keep an eye on it... Indian army & RAW have enough potential to burn your country and flare shia sunni fights to the core....

and on top of these pakistanis call geo tv fake...bunch of extremist hypocrites!!

lowlife people

There has to a war to end all un-resolved issues between the 2 neighbour's and this one will be decisive.

Zia must be laughing in his grave ... and saying to himself... "man I screwed up this nation so bad.... they cant think straight anymore".

No wonder Pakistan is in such mess today... more people have died in the hands of terrorists then they have died in all wars against India... but boy.. they love this dope being served to them every day...

Good for India.

1469993_677556658945262_2111053009_n.jpg

Geo news did not show this Survey on their News Channel.
Link to Poll

link to results

There has to a war to end all un-resolved issues between the 2 neighbour's and this one will be decisive.
Promise us if you lose this time also you wont come again begging for Kashmir.

and they said Pakistan don't have extremists , you can see the poll 72% dumbwits want war.... get ready now...

the thing is the Kashmir problem is caused by Pakistan so why should india resolve it.
paksitan itself was part of india. Pakistanis should just move to Arabia. what say?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom