What's new

German Navy Commander: We, India and Germany need Russia against China

The way he's wearing his cap reminds me of Col. Hanz Landa from the movie Inglorious Basterds.

This only shows the increasing disconnect between the German military and it US-controlled civilian political elite.

The way he's wearing his cap reminds me of Col. Hanz Landa from the movie Inglorious Basterds.

This only shows the increasing disconnect between the German military and it US-controlled civilian political elite.
even the u.s. controlled civilian political elite are starting to realize that they are dependent on Russia and they can't be the sacrificial lambs under the Russian knife for the sake of the u.s. sitting safely thousands of miles away from the Russian border.

More like Das Boot
1642897122015.jpeg

Indians will be the canon fodder cause these Europeans are racists down to their every cell, they will spill a browns man blood over one of their own any time any day.

White people look down at Indians because Indians always plant their lips at western asses. So how do you treat someone as equals if they spend their presence around you smooching your behind. Even if you want to respect them, they will insist they just want to be treated like the household slave and that would fulfill their place in their existence. Sad but true. This is how Indians defined their relationship with their western masters.

Great movie.

I think its a little bit too late for the west to be reaching that conclusion now.
Oh well....

He resigned
He was kicked out from Navy immediately.

An interesting aspect of this is the playing to the Indians ego, vis a vi forming a coalition to counter China. As long as a foreign power entices India with a strategy to counter China, they can convince them to follow along.

Coming from a high ranking German military official, this is not an isolated mindset. It wouldn’t surprise me if this now former Admiral becomes an arm dealer to India on behalf of German companies before the end of the year.
They want Indians to fight their war, cannon fodder.
After 46 years of Cold War, and 31 years of post Cold War confrontation, they still want to use Russia like a condom.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

Last edited:
Another radical Christian extremist. These are the most dangerous people on earth.
Dangerous? He was kicked out from Navy the second day. He is a damn fool. He doesn't know when to close his big mouth.
The more those stupid ones are in charge, the better.

He now can keep this fantasy as a RETIRED general.

Dangerous? He was kicked out from Navy the second day. He is a damn fool. He doesn't know when to close his big mouth.
The more those stupid ones are in charge, the better.

He now can keep this fantasy as a RETIRED general.

actually, watch for Hudson institute or CFR to hire this guy. He can become the leader of a new chair. Such as the Indian cannon fodder chair. With the goal of when and how to use Indians as cannon fodders.

But the Indians will have the last laugh. As Indians are already willing *** smoochers and the institute spend money trying to get someone to get Indians do something Indians do naturally. It’s like a John looking to pay a pimp after screwing a slut that will do anyone in the bar.

actually, watch for Hudson institute or CFR to hire this guy. He can become the leader of a new chair. Such as the Indian cannon fodder chair. With the goal of when and how to use Indians as cannon fodders.

But the Indians will have the last laugh. As Indians are already willing *** smoochers and the institute spend money trying to get someone to get Indians do something Indians do naturally. It’s like a John looking to pay a pimp after screwing a slut that will do anyone in the bar.
The Indians have learned their lesson in the hard way. Remember how much drama of QUAD before pandemic? Those warm hugs cooled down fast.

When China cut India fingers in 2020, QUAD did nothing to support India, even blocked vaccine materials export which left India in ICU. India realized it's not nice to be used as cannon fodder, not too late.

The Indians want to milk the Americans and Europeans, vice versa. Nobody want to fight with China, they are all waiting for others to do the dirty and bloody job.

Americans always push others to fight their war, such as WW1 and WW2. The losers are those who jump into the war first.

The 3 wars Americans get involved first are Korean War, Vietnam War and Iraq War, which gave Americans bloody noise, not nice.

The Russia will against China, provide Germany side with Russia and agree to invade Ukraine together and spit Ukraine, just like how they did to Poland in WWII between Hitler and Stalin.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom