What's new

Germany slams Saudi Arabia's offer to build mosques for Syrian refugees as ‘cynical’

no not until someone puts a ban on Benz, BMWs, Audis and VWs

Ban those and ride these?
image.jpeg

It's funny watch USA puppets fighting and insulting between them, without say a word agaisnt their daddy USA, true guilty of Syrian mayhem. :lol:

KSA is just one market of German Products.Germany's industrial growth is not revolved around KSA.
I dont agree with you as KSA like customer is no where in the world Imagine typhoons only ended up with KSA no one else can afford to buy these toys

it was not the right way or time to Saudi to say it

The offer wasnt not bad but germans are right on the point that Saudis should consider about taking refugees rather than fullfiling their needs in other countries...

They complain only because it's mosks, they should build hooters then both the immigrants and grandchildren of hitler would be sooo happy:

I'm so jelous no wonder AMERIKKKA is so great.. wish we had hooters, I would go there everyday :nana:

Well, let's be honest, at least no one ever blew themselves up in a marketplace due to going to Hooters.

I dont agree with you as KSA like customer is no where in the world Imagine typhoons only ended up with KSA no one else can afford to buy these toys

Eurofighter Typhoon is an European product.Germany is just one partner in development.

Eurofighter Typhoon is an European product.Germany is just one partner in development.
So why then German FM was so keen to sell Euro to India if it was just partner ,You are doing a fazool bhes which you dont understand .I do wonder if German said some thing about Indians then we will see

The refugees should be grateful for refuge and not build 200 mosques to disturb Germans at 5 AM.

So why then German FM was so keen to sell Euro to India if it was just partner ,You are doing a fazool bhes which you dont understand .I do wonder if German said some thing about Indians then we will see

That is because it would be a benefit for Germans as well.
Germans dont need to say about us Indians like that because we didnt offer 200 mosques.

That is because it would be a benefit for Germans as well.
Germans dont need to say about us Indians like that because we didnt offer 200 mosques.

Remember Italian Marine Case

Lool Why is Germany whinning now? I Thought they were the father christmas of Europe? Lol. They ought to accept KSA great offer, at least its free. :enjoy:

Shouldn't they have offered low cost housing and job creation instead - something the Germans would appreciate.

Once the guys settle in & become responsible members of German society, Mosques would naturally follow.

Back
Top Bottom