What's new

Germany slams Saudi Arabia's offer to build mosques for Syrian refugees as ‘cynical’

Another anti-Muslim simpleton who considers a proposal (a proposal whose accuracy we don't even know to begin with) of building mosques for an expected number of 800.000 mainly Muslim refugees who Germany (a state with freedom of religion and who takes pride in that) has WILLINGLY welcomed as a crime. Decisions taken by the elected German government moreover. A proposal (if it is even a real proposal) that they are entirely free to reject without any trouble.

Exactly why this has become a huge problem among the simpletons and bigots nobody really knows.

Sour grapes is the answer.

Anyway got to go. Eid al-Adha preparations are calling.
yeh yeah :blah::blah::blah::blah:

It's about time Democracy reaches Saudi shores.

It's about time Democracy reaches Saudi shores.

They not to blame but they have wealth and resources that can help the refugees by providing them jobs, education and homes but they refuse to give them shelter.
True...but they are doing something (taking refugee and not limiting them to camps but integrating them into their population and giving them all the rights of their civilian) which isnt being acknowledged at all what makes you think if they do more it will be?

Last i checked he is able to speak for himself why do u feel the need to come in and talk for him.
Because he isnt Pakistani but I am....Your address was more to me than him!

Yes whom ever doesn't agree with you is a Troll and stupid.
I havent used the word stupid....Kind of shows your mentality there!

2ndly, We werent talking about you no idea why you felt so....

I am afraid that I and most of us don't deserve any comparison with Prophet Muhammad (saws) on any front. Especially not on an internet forum frequented by numerous trolls and people who have only hatred to offer and who are not interested in actual discussions but confrontations. Or who are blinded by ignorance and who embark on discussions that they have little or close to no knowledge about.

I miss the old days of PDF where you could have serious discussions with knowledgeable users from across the world regardless of political beliefs etc. Nowadays there is a serious lack of that, especially on this section.
The bolded part....I see you jointed only a few months back this year, did you have another ID before this?

They dont need Mosques there are already plenty. One can practice Islam anywhere not just Mosque. They need schools, they need shelter, they need infrastructure, they need health clinics including mental health clinics to deal with those psychologically affected. They need clean water. Job security.

That's what the Syrians need!

True...but they are doing something (taking refugee and not limiting them to camps but integrating them into their population and giving them all the rights of their civilian) which isnt being acknowledged at all what makes you think if they do more it will be?

Because he isnt Pakistani but I am....Your address was more to me than him!

I havent used the word stupid....Kind of shows your mentality there!

2ndly, We werent talking about you no idea why you felt so....

:cheers:
How are you doing btw? Did you finally obtain your Ph.D.? Please correct me if I mistake you of someone else.

They not to blame but they have wealth and resources that can help the refugees by providing them jobs, education and homes but they refuse to give them shelter.

KSA and the GCC might be a rich region of the world (GCC has an GDP (nominal) of almost 2 trillions US Dollars) but Germany alone has a bigger economy than that. Germany is the 4th biggest economy in the world. KSA is the 18th biggest economy of the world since last time I checked and if the GCC was 1 formal country the economy would "only" be the 12th biggest of the world or so.

Be honest now, have you researched this topic yourself before you wrote this post or even taken a look at the entire thread? Something tells me that this was not the case.

CPFo_T8UkAAZmn2.jpg

Yes, that's all that your "argument" was worth when intelligently countered. Nothing in other words.

The bolded part....I see you jointed only a few months back this year, did you have another ID before this?

Yes. Registered in January 2013 when I created my original user. Forgot my password in February and then I created this account in late March. The moderators already know all the details (I told them the first day when I created my second user - this one) so no forum rules have been breached. What about yourself?

I give another 50 years from now when Saudia will disappear from map. Fake country with no real culture, low quality intelligentsia and highly religious population bordering on retardation.

Funny that you mentioned retardation and all the other topics. It seems to fit your personality very well. What a bunch of hilarious nonsense. I don't even bother educating you. It's so stupid that it's tragicomical. Keep believing that if that makes you feel better. Meanwhile in the real world...

Last edited:
Rascals dont allow any non-islam religious freedom in its own country or so called kinddom....they are the worst ppl when it comes to Islamic extremism and cruelty....and offering something like this to Germany...!!! I dont believe this, these arab idiots must made to travel on camel again....I wish energy revolution take place sooner than later!

Rascals dont allow any non-islam religious freedom in its own country or so called kinddom....they are the worst ppl when it comes to Islamic extremism and cruelty....and offering something like this to Germany...!!! I dont believe this, these arab idiots must made to travel on camel again....I wish energy revolution take place sooner than later!

If you had written Arabian horses we would have a deal.:sarcastic:

Keep crying buddy. Remember to dry your eyes.

Use private messages please.
what is next ? you'll speak about your girlfriends? :D

If you had written Arabian horses we would have a deal.:sarcastic:

Keep crying buddy. Remember to dry your eyes.

2 more years :cray: doing a 5yr one :(

And what are you up to when not warding off trolls?

Those two years will pass very quickly. Time flies. It's frightening at times. I wish you all the best of luck.

I am too almost reaching the shore in this aspect but otherwise it's work (related with my studies). Certain weeks I am working almost full-time. Other than that travels etc. and then I am looking to settle down in the not so distant future. I know, I am sounding very old but I feel that the time is approaching. If you like me have nephews and nieces you at times feel the pressure, lol.

Use private messages please.
what is next ? you'll speak about your girlfriends? :D

This thread has evolved into a troll feast involving mostly ignorant users who have no knowledge about the topic at hand. Besides you have engaged in innocent off-topic posts here and there as well so no big harm should occur.:coffee:

Last edited:
Yes, that's all that your "argument" was worth when intelligently countered. Nothing in other words.
Actually haven't gave one to start with.So no point in your mulla "intelligent counter argument" .
Happy :blah::blah:.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom