What's new

Ghaher 313 fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q-313-4-460x320.jpg

Have you ever check the pilot's position in cockpit ? He seems like a guest in there. Even The knees and some part of legs are visible from outside...

As a comparison!!!

031408af_shower_mike_800.JPG

Here is a woman sitting in a f-22 cockpit. You can see her knees are bent as well.

6507231125_363d4c876b_z.jpg

Pity some guys here didn't watch carefully, the integration cockpit canopy of Iran Ghaher 313 have proved the strength and the potential of Iran aviation industry.
Currently i only saw this kind of cockpit canopy on America F-22 and China J-20 all over the world, Iran 3rd. Indeed the Ghaher 313 looks more like a prototype not a fighter, anyway Iranian had begun to research and develop their own next-gen domestic fighter, that's a wonderful start for Iranian future.

creating a mock up of a canopy of that size is no technical marvel.But making one that can handle the pressure and all the conditions that a fighter aircraft endures while flying is indeed a commendable job.
All that I am saying is it is a little too early to count the chickens.We dont have any idea about its performance yet.

Without adequate defense, you will be forced into anarchy like Iraq. I can live with less food but without bloodshed of my people.

Its not that Iran is just investing in defense. Its also turning into a strategic partners for many countries and soon many nations will ignore the sanctions and increase trade.

The night is darkest before the dawn.

Lets not go off topic. If one wants to discuss Iranian Social issue or Economy, open a new thread. Lets keep this thread clean and for technical discussion.

Without adequate defense, you will be forced into anarchy like Iraq. I can live with less food but without bloodshed of my people.

Its not that Iran is just investing in defense. Its also turning into a strategic partners for many countries and soon many nations will ignore the sanctions and increase trade.

The night is darkest before the dawn.

Lets not go off topic. If one wants to discuss Iranian Social issue or Economy, open a new thread. Lets keep this thread clean and for technical discussion.

You are right KRAIT.

Stop insults/ off topic stuff -- I will be infracting members from now on in this thread

This looks like a model of a probable fighter -- nothing wrong with that

Seems those who built this mock up were more concerned about impressive futuristic look than aerodynamics issues.

Its actually too stupid to be false, but if it does turn out to be false, than I think stupid will have a whole new meaning. I mean, who are they trying to fool? Did they really think we would buy it?

Of course it is a model. It is made for first showing. Iran won't put out the real plane so others can find out valuable information. For now this model is enough.

Guys !

stop your nonsense ... just remember what happened last year ... RQ-170

we have a proof for every thing ... wait ...

Of course it is a model. It is made for first showing. Iran won't put out the real plane so others can find out valuable information. For now this model is enough.

Do you think there is a 'real plane' (the one flying in the blurry video) but for some reason Iran did not want to show it, hence builded this mock-up?

This must be the most lamest argument I've ever heard. They release every aspect of their missile program, but you think they will not release anything about their supposed indigenous fighter? They want to create deterrent, but thats not how you do that. Great logic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom