What's new

Ghaher 313 fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if engine is only one it should be very powerful (check F-35) and thus consume lots of air. But the main problem is lack of a diverterer.

Another issue that its located right above the wing. That means during high angle maneuvering it will lack air. Such design is suitable for low maneuvering subsonic planes like F-117 and B2, not for supersonic fighters.
right! our designers forgot it needs air and diverterer , thanks god you reminded them ! :lol:.
efficiency would remain unknown till engage day, the same thing we done to RQ-170.
right now your pilots are wetting their pants.

Thanks Iran for making millions of people laugh YET AGAIN!

Thank you, but I'm sure you will beat this one aswell with a new accomplishment. I wish more success.
you still keep your Israeli drone grounded ? man it must s~cks.;)

If this turn out to be fake, I would expect you going to protest in front of the Ministry of Defense building. :D
as an iranian proverb says: impious think others religion as himself.

It seem actually as a model. Look at the wires that put out from the boards...???
any way

That YAK-130 style canopy again... yikes. Anyway, how much internal payload capacity does it have?

Hahah Read my mind

Vor'cha class FTW oh noes, it's a bird of prey :)
931740_orig.jpg

look at that thing encasing the engine nozzle.seems crude.
btw..when is the next general election in Iran ?
I will wait for further clarifications before making any comment.

my azeri brother , With the sanctions And Laugh on Islamic Iran will not stop.

That's why Collaboration and know-how exchange is vital between countries. I think First thing Iran should do, is to carry out necessary cautions to remove/ease the sanctions as soon as possible to accelerate everything regarding technology, industry, before coming up arrogancy and poor regime claims like "Having capability enough to compete with big industrial giant enemies despite sanctions". Working with experienced countries regarding industrial issues are not a shame issue.

oh guys are you expecting them to show you high-resolution vids or actual pics?they are doing the right thing.

Yes, we expect that, and I think the Iranian people must expect that. If you claim you are going to unveil a new fighter, you have the duty to come up with quality vids/pics. They showed that thing flying, but not taking off, or landing. Its a huge shame if this turned out to be false.

oh guys are you expecting them to show you high-resolution vids or actual pics?they are doing the right thing.

if the decision was taken to maintain a veil of secrecy,then they should stick to it,till the final product comes out.Thats the right thing to do.

Pity some guys here didn't watch carefully, the integration cockpit canopy of Iran Ghaher 313 have proved the strength and the potential of Iran aviation industry.
Currently i only saw this kind of cockpit canopy on America F-22 and China J-20 all over the world, Iran 3rd. Indeed the Ghaher 313 looks more like a prototype not a fighter, anyway Iranian had begun to research and develop their own next-gen domestic fighter, that's a wonderful start for Iranian future.

You can even see the panels in this picture very clearly,,,definitely a mock up...and another thing is that air intakes and exhaust etc are mostly left uncovered during unveiling IMO.

As for the wing design, here is something interesting I came across:

bird_of_prey_07.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom