What's new

Ghaher 313 fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Point 4 is valid too... intake is small, but its a single engine jet, yet dont know whether air intake is sufficient.
Well if engine is only one it should be very powerful (check F-35) and thus consume lots of air. But the main problem is lack of a diverterer.

Another issue that its located right above the wing. That means during high angle maneuvering it will lack air. Such design is suitable for low maneuvering subsonic planes like F-117 and B2, not for supersonic fighters.

General characteristics
Crew: one or two (Pilot and Radar Intercept Officer)
Length: 10.84 m ()
Wingspan: 10.45 m ()
Height: 4.26 m ()
Empty weight: 4361 kg ()
Max. takeoff weight: 6900 kg ()
Powerplant: 1 × Klimov RD-33 turbofan, 11,230 lbf (50.0 kN)(5,098 kgf)

Performance
Service ceiling: 16,780 m (55,040 ft)
Rate of climb: 110 m/s (21,650 ft/min)

lol, i suppose they just gave you those?

If they are true, this things has 2600 kg useful carry weight distributed in between the pilot, fuel and weapons which is nothing. And the second pilot would have to be a midget.

Also, the air intakes are fishy. At high AOA air would get cut off, unless there are auxiliary air intakes somewhere below, which doesnt look like they are.

General characteristics
Crew: one or two (Pilot and Radar Intercept Officer)
Length: 10.84 m ()
Wingspan: 10.45 m ()
Height: 4.26 m ()
Empty weight: 4361 kg ()
Max. takeoff weight: 6900 kg ()
Powerplant: 1 × Klimov RD-33 turbofan, 11,230 lbf (50.0 kN)(5,098 kgf)

Performance
Service ceiling: 16,780 m (55,040 ft)
Rate of climb: 110 m/s (21,650 ft/min)

Wingspan: 10.45 m !!! BS :D

Well if engine is only one it should be very powerful (check F-35) and thus consume lots of air. But the main problem is lack of the diverterer.

Another issue that its located right above the wing. That means during high angle maneuvering it will lack air. Such design is suitable for low maneuvering subsonic planes like F-117 and B2, not for supersonic fighters.

I dont know why they went for upper wing intake.

It could surely ,be a minimal bomber with some stealth and lower weapon carriage capacity , but yet if its RD-33 , it would definitely need bigger , better intakes.

Maybe some Iranian member could shed some more light towards these issues some time.

RC model.

It cannot be more then 50 meters above the ground in a fly-by and it still looks unnaturally small.

And also the way it whizzes past in a previous video and the relative dimensions and speeds...

Well if engine is only one it should be very powerful (check F-35) and thus consume lots of air. But the main problem is lack of a diverterer.

A very important point to be noted among others...

Point 3 is agreeable. Its the first time such a wing design has been noticed.
I dont know how much maneuverable could it be, cause i have nt seen anything like that before.

Point 4 is valid too... intake is small, but its a single engine jet, yet dont know whether air intake is sufficient.
The front definitely lacks space to incorporate AESA and its very clear.

Maybe later versions will address the issue and if Iran can bring up an AeSA and a great engine to power it up, it could be a small deadly fighter catering Iran's needs.

If your argument is true, then its definitely trolling others and that too at international level by Iran :laugh:

Sorry, I don't want to cut your happiness but As addition to what some members stated, With such amateurish thing regarding every aspect including design (Plastic model (There are some collapse on sides) at ceremony, RC model on video) in order to show-off regime strength with introducing something looking like stealth without any avionic, radar space at front, small upside air inlet, questionable under-wing weapon carriage capability, interesting wings that haven't ever tested, doesn't lead Iran anywhere. Most probably, Such a fiction design will never exist in your airForce but Iranian members will talk great Iranian industry which is revealed "stealth" Ghaher 313 during following 10-15 years. With this way, The people who prepared this ceremony, would have reached their goals...

Sorry, I don't want to cut your excitement but With such amateurish thing regarding every aspect including design (Plastic model (There are some collapse on sides) at ceremony, RC model on video) in order to show-off regime strength with introducing something looking like stealth without any avionic, radar space at front, small air inlet, questionable under-wing weapon carriage capability, interesting wings that haven't ever tested, doesn't lead Iran anywhere. Most probably, Such a fiction design will never exist in your airForce but Iranian members will talk great Iranian industry which is revealed "stealth" Ghaher 313 during following 10-15 years. With this way, The people who prepared this ceremony, would have reached their goals...

????????

:blink:

:blink: :blink:

:blink::blink::blink:

That YAK-130 style canopy again... yikes. Anyway, how much internal payload capacity does it have?
Design borrowed from Star Trek Klingon ships,.
Hahah Read my mind

Vor'cha class FTW oh noes, it's a bird of prey :)
931740_orig.jpg

Iran unveils new indigenous stealth fighter “Qaher 313″. And here’s a detailed analysis.

The prototype of the Q-313 (or F-313 according to the stencils applied to the aircraft), was presented to President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and publicly displayed as part of the Ten-Day Dawn ceremonies held in Iran to celebrate the 1979′s victory of the Islamic Revolution.

Q-313-1-460x320.jpg

In the previous days, the Iranian Defense Minister Brigadier General Ahmad Vahidi had said, “The aircraft will be different from the other fighter jets Iran has already made.”

Q-313-3-460x320.jpg

Indeed, based on the first photographs released by the FARS News Agency, the new stealthy jet has a really peculiar design. It features hard edges and those distinctive edges and angle of the U.S. F-22 and the twin tail shape much similar to that of the F-35 Lightning II.

Q-313-cockpit-460x306.jpg

The Q-313 has large, seemingly fixed canards, and little wings whose external section is canted downward.

The canopy material is at least odd (based on its transparency, it looks like plexiglass or something like that).

The cockpit seems to be basic (a bit too much for a modern plane – note the lack of wirings behind the front panel).

Q-313-cockpit-460x306.jpg

The air intakes are extremely small whereas the engine section lacks any kind of nozzle.

Q-313-6-460x320.jpg

Q-313-7-460x306.jpg

And, above all, the aircraft is way to small.

Look at the following image showing an Iranian officer sitting on the ejection seat in the cockpit.

Q-313-4-460x320.jpg

It looks like this pilot is in a miniature plane.

Q-313-5-460x320.jpg

Summing up: the shape is interesting with some innovative features but the Q-313 displayed on Feb. 1, 2013, seems to be nothing more than a large mock up model (not properly sized to accomodate a real pilot….).

The Aviationist » Iran unveils new indigenous stealth fighter “Qaher 313″. And here’s a detailed analysis.

Thanks Iran for making millions of people laugh YET AGAIN!

Thank you, but I'm sure you will beat this one aswell with a new accomplishment. I wish more success.

Too early to say something. That model is obvious a mock-up, but if I'm right, they said the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom