What's new

Give Pak A Chance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indian agents through their puppets in Afghanistan are more than capable of carrying out the suicide attacks against the Pak army. Its the most right chance they have ever got. Now they are hunting 2 preys with one arrow by which they will put Pak in the state of a kind of civil war between Islamist and Liberals and on the other hand make their grip on Kashmir more stronger.

Very true Pakistan is targeted by Afghans as the below report states.

"A 14-year-old would-be suicide bomber from Pakistan, caught while on a mission to blow up an Afghan provincial governor, was pardoned on Sunday by President Hamid Karzai."

http://gulfnews.com/world/Afghanistan/10139446.html

Try this crap talk elsewhere morally, my foot. You gave all the support other than moral, you had your own politcal intention.

Google Terrorist training camps in pakistan or in Azad Kashmir

Try this crap talk elsewhere morally, my foot. You gave all the support other than moral, you had your own politcal intention.

Expected a mature answer rather then a childish reply. Anyhow we can expect that from an indian. As for saying not concerned, i wished that had been true, all u indians know is to how to interfare in others matters. What i would suggest before blaming ur finger towars others is to please look into your country, a country which couldnt even defend its own parliament.

What do you have to back up ur claim?

It's the history of cospiracy by Zionist and anti muslim forces to destroy them and make them fight with each other.

The attacks on Chinese workers are the most important one to destroy Pakistan relations with its only powerfull and most trusted ally China which will benifit nothing but India most and on the other hand the blame will go on Isamist as it is the high time reap the fruit and there will be a war within Pakistan which will destroy them. Again India will get an enormous advantage.

Expected a mature answer rather then a childish reply. Anyhow we can expect that from an indian. As for saying not concerned, i wished that had been true, all u indians know is to how to interfare in others matters. What i would suggest before blaming ur finger towars others is to please look into your country, a country which couldnt even defend its own parliament.

We killed those pigs which attacked opur parliament. And thats what im saying we are the ones who are suffering bcoz of Pakistan's proxy war. Now those elements which were used by Pak against India have turned against there own masters.

It's the history of cospiracy by Zionist and anti muslim forces to destroy them and make them fight with each other.

The attacks on Chinese workers are the most important one to destroy Pakistan relations with its only powerfull and most trusted ally China which will benifit nothing but India most and on the other hand the blame will go on Isamist as it is the high time reap the fruit and there will be a war within Pakistan which will destroy them. Again India will get an enormous advantage.

Who blasted the Trains in Mumbai, the temples in Northern India, diwali bazar?

Very true indeed. India,s old time philosophy of weakening its neighbours by arming terrorists and then taking advantage of it. As for pakistan getting destroyed this is a dream indians will keep on dreaming as it will never going to happen inshallah.:pakistan:

Very true indeed. India,s old time philosophy of weakening its neighbours by arming terrorists and then taking advantage of it. As for pakistan getting destroyed this is a dream indians will keep on dreaming as it will never going to happen inshallah.:pakistan:

Which terrorist were armed by India? LeT, JeM, Taliban, ULFA...???

Which terrorist were armed by India? LeT, JeM, Taliban,

One and only " mukti bahni" and Mujib. Then Baluchistan national front, late 80s MQM.
Indian started the fire in 1971 by state sponsored terrorism and insurgency in Bangladesh. Which is now never ending story.

Pakistan hasnt paid the price yet. For more than 5 decades India bore the brunt fo these Islamic terrorism under the pretext of 'freedom fight' and 'fight for rightfulness of Islam'. And all these years Pakistan suported and armed them. Now they have realised the folly and its too late. They were recruiting from Azad Kashmir and NWFP provinces to keep the terrorism in Kashmir going and now Pakistan themselves have shot dead the same very people in Lal Masjid maing them enemies.

Now its India's turn to sit and watch the 'fun'. 60 soldiers have died in just 2 days only because Lal Masjid attack.
So if lal masjid hadnt happened whom would have thse terrorists attacked?
From where did they get these weapons and training to carry out such systematic suicide bombing?

The very fact that PA didnt do anythign to bring them to taks proves the point that these terrorists where there at PA/ISI's behest to be used in Afghanistan and Kahsmir. And now they have to fight them. Good i would say, let them clean up the mess they have created and then we shall give Pakistan a chance as the author says.

Bull and other members,

I'd appreciate if you use the term 'Radical Muslims' instead of Islamic Terrorism.
There's no such thing as Islamic Terrorism!

Thanks!
Neo

I think then there should be no Hindutva or Christain terrorism too

They are radical muslims, spreading their religious agenda through terrorism and in the name of islam. What else do you call them.
They dont do it for Muslims but for Islam.

Free Speech

I think then there should be no Hindutva or Christain terrorism too

Hindutva refers to mentality, not a religion. I agree on the second part though.

They are radical muslims, spreading their religious agenda through terrorism and in the name of islam. What else do you call them.
Radical muslims...
They dont do it for Muslims but for Islam.
And Islam denounces all violence.
Radical muslims are abusing this great religion for personal gains and power, they're not doing anything for Islam but for themselves.
Free Speech
Comes with responsibilities....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom