What's new

Give Pak A Chance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hindutva refers to mentality, not a religion. I agree on the second part though.

If there is something called Hindutva terrorism, then there is definitly something called islamic terrorism. or are you refusing to believe Hinduism as religion or are they stupid pagans with some mentality.

What are you going to do, edit all the editorials, articles posted here?
Why is that you cant just call them bad-followers of islam or dis-own them from religon of islam.
You can close your eyes to Islamic terrorism but it is definitly a reality.

If there is something called Hindutva terrorism, then there is definitly something called islamic terrorism. or are you refusing to believe Hinduism as religion or are they stupid pagans with some mentality.

What are you going to do, edit all the editorials, articles posted here?
Why is that you cant just call them bad-followers of islam or dis-own them from religon of islam.
I live in the Islamophobic West, no need to tell me what perception of Islam people have developped due false propaganda and one sided reporting of radical islamic events around the world.
I can't control global media, its impossible but I do intend to kill all biased reporting meant to malign Islam or true muslims.

You can close your eyes to Islamic terrorism but it is definitly a reality.
Don't push it!

Don't push it!

Excuse me,

When someone does a terrorist act in the name of Islam/Christainity they are called Islamic/Christain Terrorism, Al-Qaeda/Ku Klux Klan.
Why are you jumping at me for,why dont you jump at the people who are doing terrorism in the name of Islam?

How do you expect terrorism to die of in your community especially in your country when you always give a clean chit to people who propagate, just because they are your countrymen and not America. I was amazed to see how you gave a clean chit to ISI on Terrorism in Pakistan and blaming it all on America. How are you going to change the idiots in your community, while you use truth to your convenience?

One sided reporting, do you want me to post video's various beheadings, speechs and chants here? I have always found the western media far far more balanced than the islamic media. You have problem with 24 Jack Bauer, while a anti-semtic Mickey mouse teaches palestinian kids to kill Israeli? Do you want to see the video of that, A jordian tele series, which is still running,depicts jews and christains as people who drink blood from muslim kids.

I am not going to utter a word when somebody shouts at a RSS freak or kills a hindu terrorism, I dont care wether he is a Hindu cuz for me he is not. I am disappointed in your view here. Not that you care, I am sure.

PS: The only one's who are maliging the true muslims are muslims like mullah omar, OBL, and his likes. You have no right to preach to the others when your own are soiling your religion beyond recognition making your life difficult

Both the Generals (Neo and Adux) are slugging it out so mere Capts like me will keep away.

Regsrds to you both.

Always Neutral,

I am not slugging it out and definitly that is not something i do with Neo. But I am getting tired of the hypocrisy and the blame game. We are Holier than thou and victimized. Are they victimized, YES, By whom, Their own people. Americans have the largest support from the Pakistani's, Arab States. Yet the people blame the americans; not their own leaders.

The Question is about "Islamic Terrorism"? We had a whole thread going on about it before. Is it a reality, yes. Nobody calls Saddam's Baathist Party a Islamic Terrorist organization, Nobody calls the PPPP, MMA etc a Terrorist organization. Nobody is calling the House of Saud a terrorist organization, Nobody is calling general muslim population terrorist. But yet Islamic terrorism is a reality, non-state actors sanctioned by the above mentioned states and people through covert and direct under differnet pretexts. It is the types of OBL and the people who behead and stab people in the name of allah, and kills others since their infidels who are being called terrorist and rightfully so. When OBL calls me a infidel and tries to kill me on the pretext that i am non-islamic and he says he has been authourized by allah and it is written in the quran, what else can i as a non-muslim ; call it other than Islamic Terorirsm. It is not the non-muslims who make it religious fight but these people, and they have a vast majority of sympathizers in the muslim populace.

Pakistan has just recently endured a terrorist strike in its capital and enduring it differnet parts of the country.

I find it Hypocritical to call the western media a propaganda tool, when they are the one's who is exposing Bush and their WMD lies. Western Media is the only one who is talking about the crimes of the americans, iraqi's, saudi's, syrians and the iranians in the Iraq mess. I dont see Al-jazeera talking about how Saudi and the rest of the arabian states are making the situation over there even worse. I see Jon Stewart, Keith Obermen, Bill Maher all jews talking for the muslims in iraq how talks about fucked up Bush is in MSNBC, CNN and HBO, Are they not Major Channels. Where did the jewish media conspiracy go?

I am getting tired of this kind of Writing clean bill of health for the ISI, while blaming the CIA. Its stupid. Pakistani's need to find the truth, clean-up their situation, educate their masses in some good education, make roads and dams and keep up the Army in the barracks. Self-introspection. However the truth is hurtful, deal with it, put it in the past and move forward. make a great nation.

They are wasting precious time blaming others for the ill's for their kind.

We killed those pigs which attacked opur parliament. And thats what im saying we are the ones who are suffering bcoz of Pakistan's proxy war. Now those elements which were used by Pak against India have turned against there own masters.

The attackers whom you are calling pigs were the surrendered militants later deceived and used by the Indian security agencies.Study the profile of just 2 of them Muhammed Afzal Guru and Muhammed Tariq or contact Arudhati Roy, or try to the questions still unswerable by Indian agencies.

The attackers whom you are calling pigs were the surrendered militants later deceived and used by the Indian security agencies.Study the profile of just 2 of them Muhammed Afzal Guru and Muhammed Tariq or contact Arudhati Roy, or try to the questions still unswerable by Indian agencies.

Yes very true, im sure RAW is behind it too,

Who blasted the Trains in Mumbai, the temples in Northern India, diwali bazar?

This is the million dollar question?
Just by accusing and forcefully involving muslim youths will not solve the problems in India.
Again one more million dollar question, Who attacked Jama Masjid Delhi, Makkah Masjid Hyderabad, Jama Masjid Malegaon and several other mosques in Maharashtra cities, e.g. Parbhani, Jalna etc.
Why the cases of terrorists of Bajrang Dal,arrested with explosive stolen from military depot near Nasik in Maharashtra and those who got injured and captured in (I think the city of Nanded) in Maharashtra are suppresed and not highlighted?

Why the cases of terrorists of Bajrang Dal,arrested with explosive stolen from military depot near Nasik in Maharashtra and those who got injured and captured in (I think the city of Nanded) in Maharashtra are suppresed and not highlighted?

Why did we arrest them first of all? And how did you come to know of them?

let me guess, Twin towers came down by a massive internal explosion and it is a jewish conspiracy. Blame game continue's

Always Neutral,

I am not slugging it out and definitly that is not something i do with Neo.
I am getting tired of this kind of Writing clean bill of health for the ISI, while blaming the CIA. Its stupid. Pakistani's need to find the truth, clean-up their situation, educate their masses in some good education, make roads and dams and keep up the Army in the barracks. Self-introspection. However the truth is hurtful, deal with it, put it in the past and move forward. make a great nation.

They are wasting precious time blaming others for the ill's for their kind.

Dear Adux,

You are right. Actually a lot of Pakistanis including the Gen. are doing introspection. To me the SSG men are as gallent as the guys with the gas mask. They all followed their leaders commands. You and me can look back and see the choice they made but on a humane side they all left a crying father, mother, sister or a family who have no clue why they did it.

Regards

Which terrorist were armed by India? LeT, JeM, Taliban, ULFA...???

"Ikhwan" of Koka Parrey in Kashmir, "Bugtis" in Balochistan, Northern Alliance terrorist and traitors of Afghanistan.

Last but not the least the Communalist Govt Security services and terrorists of Bajrang Dal, VHP, Shiv Sena, Hindu Munnai, RSS who have been given a free hand to carry out the ethnic cleansing of Indian Muslims.

Dear Adux,

You are right. Actually a lot of Pakistanis including the Gen. are doing introspection. To me the SSG men are as gallent as the guys with the gas mask. They all followed their leaders commands. You and me can look back and see the choice they made but on a humane side they all left a crying father, mother, sister or a family who have no clue why they did it.

Regards

Those men in gas masks are not gallant to me, i would call them xenophobic crazies

I think then there should be no Hindutva or Christain terrorism too

They are radical muslims, spreading their religious agenda through terrorism and in the name of islam. What else do you call them.
They dont do it for Muslims but for Islam.

Free Speech

Hindu Terrorists and their acts in the name of Hinduism:
View attachment 1141006359.jpg

View attachment 20040102002109001.jpg

View attachment frss1.jpg

View attachment gujurat13s.jpg

View attachment gujurat14s.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom