What's new

Give Pervez Musharraf Support

Hi
The way Gen.Musharraf toured countries like Brazil & Argentina it showed his commitment for developing cordial relations with others countries, this shows his far sightedness, people have to give him credit for that nobody is perfect every one is prone to commit mistakes so he has few blunders to his name as well including his desperate desire to stay in power by striking deals with PPP in Dubai. He tried to reflect a more moderate image of Pakistan to the rest of the world, what's wrong with that. he is the one who gave voice to Pakistani media.
Musharraf never passed an ordinance like Mr.Z to prevent people from speaking ill of him through sms. I don't know what kind of people say that Musharraf is like Hussni Mubarak where as the present so called democratic government has been more repressive than alleged dictator aka Musharraf.
I am surprised at some of the members of PDF, despite being aware of the facts that during Musharrafs era Pakistan was able to get f-16's, Eireye, gave a major boost to Pakistani satellite programme, UAV's, deal for U-214 and a lot of other defense equipment. People here are still favoring the so called democracy just for the sake of getting on the band wagon without realizing where they are headed. :confused:

I hope SC move forward with their plan to hang him for his violation of the constitution, ethnic destruction of Pakistan, the way he destroyed individual freedom and Pakistani institutions, for bringing the military down in the eyes of the nation, for selling our interests to foreign nations, for boot licking Bush; the man responsible for the destruction of a civilization, for making a national hero like AQ Khan an international criminal where Musharraf was the one behind the deals, for giving refuge to zardari and his cronies, for empowering complete idiots like PML-Q the infamous Gujrat chaudharies whose whore houses to this day are a blemish on punjab's name who couldn't even spell straight, for making a guy like shujaat the PM of Pakistan.

I still remember the day where my lil cuzn spent the entire night in fever, there was no electricity on the block except for the neat lil military housing scheme which fr sone reason never saw loadsheddig

for all of this death to this traitor

The best part of his old term was he kicked out all the lunatics form Pakistan , and there was peace in country we had economy booming now our cities are booming with actual explosions from drones

His only error was the judicial issue but even then it was in best interest of nation that there be stability in nation as war was happening across our borders

i believe he has done good to Pakistan and he will do more good but i just don't see him coming even though i would like to call him again Mr President lol We didnt have a leader with vision like him after Quaid-e-Azam. he has his faults but he was true to the nation. Hats off for you Mr President Musharraf.

there is no way Musharraf can win with Nawaz's popularity

Nawaz Sharif had Pakistan on the brink of bankruptcy. It was Musharraf who saved Pakistan by getting a 35 billion dollar loan from the U.S.A.

Despite how some members percieve U.S.A. the U.S.A. has helped Pakistan more so in more ways than any other nation could have.

Nawaz Sharif had Pakistan on the brink of bankruptcy. It was Musharraf who saved Pakistan by getting a 35 billion dollar loan from the U.S.A.

Despite how some members percieve U.S.A. the U.S.A. has helped Pakistan more so in more ways than any other nation could have.
i aint nawaz's fan but all the govts have claimed to gained economic bloom... sadly the prices of things have risen either it be mushy or anyone else's rule!!! unless realities on the ground change ppl wont vote for figures showing 'economic bloom'

america has helped more than any other country... yeah and it has 'used' pakistan more then any other country as well :)

and yeah among those 184k+ supporters they are more then jinnah on facebook as well :rofl: some scale u use... and a large number is from india and other countries... and some are there to talk against mushy... anywas let that 'thing' be back... lets see how much bloody popularity he has... the case is 'if' he is back!!!

Last edited:
sorry, i dont agree.
Scum like MrZ are ruling because of us the people..
And there are more waiting for their turns
for example
Mr N Sharif
Humza Sharif
Balawal Bhutto
and so on.

No Mussaraf no Zardari, if Imran Khan stands for presidency then I will be the the first one in the polling station:pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom