What's new

Giving Gawadar to China not a good decision. PMLN Chief

Every noora league die hard i've come across uses gutter language such as you from politicians to a common noora fan.

Yes pathetic situation The Nation is facing where noora league robs billions of dollars by freezing it for a Year and then later you find out its gone and it was put into profit account and later transferred to london. Your noora league is yet to pay my $16000.00. And Yes pathetic situation that noora ruled twice federally and 5 times Provincially and yet claims to create Naya Pakistan after failing so many times and bringing in flopped taxi schemes and all failed schemes. Because you have no money to operate by yourselves, Nor do you have technical knowledge to make it a success story. No need to cry a river it has been handed over and it will be like for Ages to come indeed a great success for Pakistan now burn.

Yes I remember Jahil faqir leaders of yours let me remind you "karz utaro mulk sawaro" and that money went to london on the record, basically it was "kapray utaro scheme".

Baas Ab tum noora league key samney sajda matt kardeyna, yehey kasar rah gaee hai.

go take a break, you are not going to get anything from anyone, you will always be on the receiving end no matter who comes to power.....doesnt effect me who come to power, it you are who will get whipped and you will rightly deserve who gets the govt.

I called you chutia league ka pathoo because you are acting like one, why you keep telling me life histoy of someone who i have nothing to do with and even if i was noora league pathoo do you think I will be hearing this for the first time and all your chutiapa will make me change my mind, grow up kid!!

NS - gives statement against giving port to China....
Zardari - Continues to support Drone Strikes...
Imran Khan - Continues to support peace dialogue with Taliban/Terrorists...
TUQ - Continues to play in the hands of establishment ....

Politics is a very dirty game.. everyone doing what will be beneficial to them......

Great observation. :tup:

Great observation. :tup:

If NS thinks that giving port to China is bad decision then He should go n f*** himself. He should be emphasizing more on connecting Gawadar Port with China and central Asia, so all the threats from USA neutralizes way before... we start calling it bad decision... One day or another, west will attack us, so it's better to get prepare before it happens, rather then get scared and trying to please them

As per Hadith, They will attack Muslims...

As per Quran, We shouldn't try to please christians and Jews, since they will not become happy until we leave our religion. What else, this stupid guy needs to know trying to please USA is the wrong move, and completing IP, TAP and Gawadar related project in collobration with China and Iran are the right moves, and will help Pakistan in future.

If NS thinks that giving port to China is bad decision then He should go n f*** himself. He should be emphasizing more on connecting Gawadar Port with China and central Asia, so all the threats from USA neutralizes way before... we start calling it bad decision... One day or another, west will attack us, so it's better to get prepare before it happens, rather then get scared and trying to please them

As per Hadith, They will attack Muslims...

As per Quran, We shouldn't try to please christians and Jews, since they will not become happy until we leave our religion. What else, this stupid guy needs to know trying to please USA is the wrong move, and completing IP, TAP and Gawadar related project in collobration with China and Iran are the right moves, and will help Pakistan in future.

The thing is NS is pro Saudi. As a matter of fact becoming America's slave has to be included in the package.. So let the people decide whether they would like to have this or Iran and China...

Baluchistan has the most resources, its ppl are the poorest. They will not be happy with jobs, Stop giving them lollipops. They want royalty over their assests and rather than discussing with them or giving it to them or keeping it within the country we gave it to China. And ppl think they will be happy with Jobs LOL

what is noora league

noora league transplant leaders.:omghaha:

local-8cd80b33c7dda7fc0dd6586e7fedc7fa.jpg

The thing is NS is pro Saudi. As a matter of fact becoming America's slave has to be included in the package.. So let the people decide whether they would like to have this or Iran and China...

Yes agree it should be clear what He wants... Pro-Saudi is not a bad thing.. He can be pro-saudi as well as Pro-Iran. Like Zia did.. he bring both parties on one table.. which was good for both as well as Pakistan. But without realizing What his USA-Siding for very crucial mater. When USA don't even care about Pakistan as their alley then Pakistan needs to move away from USA. China should be only used as friend rather than lord. And terms should be equal. This Gwadar China takeover doesn't means Pakistan is giving Gwadar as a ownership. But just for development. Its like give and take situation. And in the end this can effect whole Pakistan Economy.

I want our leader how much hate each. should understand above thing. And this should be part of our Foreign Policy.

Baluchistan has the most resources, its ppl are the poorest. They will not be happy with jobs, Stop giving them lollipops. They want royalty over their assests and rather than discussing with them or giving it to them or keeping it within the country we gave it to China. And ppl think they will be happy with Jobs LOL

They are happy with this decision. Go and speak to some Baluchi.. They are expecting Infrastructure and other things will improve with this and will make their Life better

They are happy with this decision. Go and speak to some Baluchi.. They are expecting Infrastructure and other things will improve with this and will make their Life better

They are happy??? wow like they are happy with Sui Gas :lol:

as per my information The statement ( which resulted in 8 page discussion which is mostly crap ) was given by Talal Bugti. NS didnt even discussed the matter with usa ambassador or gave any statement.

God can someone please translate?...Would be great to understand his reasoning for this statement...

After meeting with US and Baloch leaders, he said that giving the port to China will alienate the local Baluchi people. The Baluchis have long standing grievances with the Federal government for stealing Baluch natural resources and not compensating the locals properly.

I am no fan of ganja (baldilocks), and every time he opens his mouth we can expect idiocy or proxy statements, but I am also not happy with the Chinese handover.

Nothing to do with the Chinese -- they will do a superb job, assuming we can get the security under control -- but it bodes badly for a country of 200 million that we can't even run a freaking port. We can't build our own ships, or our own steel mills, or our own rail engines, but we have nukes. Yay!

Involving the local populace in such decisions is imperative. After so many debacles, we must learn something. The Baluch must be taken in confidence..............

Absolutely!

I am sensing yet another disaster. I hope I am wrong.

Sadly, I have the same premonition.

Knowing the wonderful track record of Pakistan's security agencies, I am 100% sure -- absolute 100% certainty -- that Gwadar will be the site of a major terrorist attack with significant Chinese casualties which will put serious strain on the Pak-China relationship.

If I was the Chinese, I wouldn't touch Gwadar with a ten foot pole under the circumstances.

Same old stupid and naive thinking on the part of the Establishment. These morons think that Gwadar can develop into something wonderful while the whole province in engulfed in a separatist movement along with a sectarian conflict.

Even in a hypothetical scenario where Baluchistan is peaceful, such a decision would have dire consequences. It will further fuel the insurgency and allow foreign agencies to use it in their favor.
-------------------------------

When O When, we will stop looking towards these big players for petty benefits. The Cold War ravaged many third world countries including AF-PAK and some retards are once again presenting Baluchistan to the superpowers.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Who is going to protect the Chinese and their investment projects in Gwadar?

Those who failed to protect maritime surveillance and AWACS planes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! as well the GHQ.

Interesting..........
This reveals how degenerative politics have become in the subcontinent as a whole. Instead of giving constructive criticism, opposition parties are now engaging in criticism for the sake of criticizing. Instead of public welfare being the motivator, opposition opposes just to stress that they do not agree with the ruling party......:undecided:
Priorities have shifted.......people are no longer the catalyst for any decision.......:hitwall:
On topic-Gwadar will surely help not only stabilize the region but will also give Pakistan more room for development, while providing a valuable ally...

Same old stupid and naive thinking on the part of the Establishment. These morons think that Gwadar can develop into something wonderful while the whole province in engulfed in a separatist movement along with a sectarian conflict.

Hidden behind the propaganda is the reality that the arrogant Sindhi/Punjabi lords have once again screwed the locals.

The local Baluchi have received zip-all from all this 'development'. Most of the land was bought cheaply from them by Sindhi/Punjabi shysters who then made fortunes reselling it. Most of the lucrative contracts went to -- you guessed it -- Sindhi and Punjabi firms. About the only thing the Baluchis can expect out of this whole operation is a few lowest paying laborer jobs.

The top-down arrogance of the Punjabi/Sindhi elite and the utter disregard for other Pakistanis continues unabated. These arrogant fools think they can keep repeating the mistakes of history while avoiding the lessons learnt the hard way.

The way this thing has been handled will fuel the separatist movement 100 fold.

Back
Top Bottom