What's new

Global Tensions grow as Chinese Rocket Scientist Defects to the West : Express UK

The main way of propaganda is to constantly release false information and never take responsibility for it. You can keep Posting thousands of links, but repeating a lie a thousand times doesn't make it true.

You should prove at least one of your claims and not send garbage repeatedly.

Will you prove that you really want to talk about it, or will you continue to repeat the garbage? We're all waiting.

Sorry, I forgot you're American. Do you understand the meaning of the word "prove"?
No, I have no idea what the word "prove" means. Kindly educate me. I would love to hear the Chinese meaning

Lol your kind must be coping hard to sink to using Indian blogs and twitter accounts because even mainstream media doesn't touch this with a 15 foot pole.

I just have to ask you this: if things are going soooo great in America and sooooo bad in China how come people in the US generally feel pessimistic? How come retail sales are flat, birthrates are dropping like a rock, crime is up, suicide is up, drug deaths are up?

If things are going so great wouldn't your life be awesome and you'd want more kids and more stuff? Wouldn't people get clean from crime or drugs if they saw a better future in doing so?
I thought I had posted several mainstream media links. In any case, here is another one. I don't know where your fixation with Indian blogs comes from, but I really don't care:

And yes, I'll be the first to admit things are kinda sucky here in the US right now, but that's because we wound up with a dumbass for a president. But three more years and we can dump him. That's the beauty of USA. You, on the other hand are stuck with Xi, until another rascal overthrows him. In the meantime you better be careful not to say anything against him or you too will mind up in a "re-education facility" for "wrong thinking". So have fun.

Not sure if this defector is for real or not. We have plenty of folks who can figure that out.

I thought I had posted several mainstream media links. In any case, here is another one. I don't know where your fixation with Indian blogs comes from, but I really don't care:

And yes, I'll be the first to admit things are kinda sucky here in the US right now, but that's because we wound up with a dumbass for a president. But three more years and we can dump him. That's the beauty of USA. You, on the other hand are stuck with Xi, until another rascal overthrows him. In the meantime you better be careful not to say anything against him or you too will mind up in a "re-education facility" for "wrong thinking". So have fun.

Not sure if this defector is for real or not. We have plenty of folks who can figure that out.
Eurasian Times is an Indian tabloid. It is not considered mainstream media in the west. This isn't even hidden, they openly admit it on their own webpage.

Are you sure you're Texas John and not Texas Jahnavi?

Prakash Nanda, Consulting Editor
Jayanta Kalita - Editor

Address: RZ 1&2, Lower Ground Floor, Block H, Raghu Nagar, New Delhi, 110045

Editors Contact: 0091 9810-774-556

Marketing Contact: 0091 9958-264-635

Email: etdesk@eurasiantimes.com

Last edited:
LOL the Americans are becoming more desperate each day.

Eurasian Times is an Indian tabloid. It is not considered mainstream media in the west. This isn't even hidden, they openly admit it on their own webpage.

r
I honestly did not check to see who owned Eurasian Times. I guess I should going forward seeing anything remotely connected to India is taboo!! LOL! Texas Jahnavi - I kinda like that! sounds exotic...good one.. I would say so does "Hop Sing" but then you would accuse me of being racist

How about these guys? do they meet CCP's standard of "non-biased" "not propaganda" list? Are they Xi approved? I saw nothing there that said "India"...This discussion is getting funnier by the moment, but it is a balmy, sunny Sunday here in Texas and not much going on, especially with the Dallas Cowboys sitting out the season

Found another link. "Non-Indian", Canadian reporter, white guy....looked him up, does not look Indian either - paleface like me!!

No, I have no idea what the word "prove" means. Kindly educate me. I would love to hear the Chinese meaning
It's like a court, you check the legality of evidence, and then you form a chain of evidence, and you test it logically. When all is well, you've proved one thing. Don't pull out washing powder and say Iraq has WMD like Colin Powell. Or perjured herself like Nayla and the entire US Congress acted believing as if none of them knew she was the daughter of the Kuwaiti ambassador.

It's like a court, you check the legality of evidence, and then you form a chain of evidence, and you test it logically. When all is well, you've proved one thing. Don't pull out washing powder and say Iraq has WMD like Colin Powell. Or perjured herself like Nayla and the entire US Congress acted believing as if none of them knew she was the daughter of the Kuwaiti ambassador.
So the links I posted as evidence does not count? They are from unbiased sources, except I guess the " Eurasian Times" link your countryman had a problem with. What makes those links "illegal"? CCP's opinion? is it now "incorrect thinking", that must be "corrected"?

As far as the war in Iraq, I have never been a supporter of that. I have been a member in this forum since 2006, and you are welcome to go through all my posts from then.

Found another link. "Non-Indian", Canadian reporter, white guy....looked him up, does not look Indian either - paleface like me!!
it's a copy/paste of the original Indian/UK tabloid. They still leave in, for example, the hilarious cricket statement and the factual error of having him work at AVIC which doesn't produce any hypersonics. it does not state any facts beyond the Indian/UK tabloid.

and this is not mainstream media. it's a blog. https://chinafactor.news/about/

They don't even have a corporate email, they use gmail.

it's a copy/paste of the original Indian/UK tabloid. They still leave in, for example, the hilarious cricket statement and the factual error of having him work at AVIC which doesn't produce any hypersonics. it does not state any facts beyond the Indian/UK tabloid.

and this is not mainstream media. it's a blog. https://chinafactor.news/about/

They don't even have a corporate email, they use gmail.
Of course!! everything has to be dismissed if the CCP does not approve. Here is one more link..says this guy went to school in England, perhaps that's where he picked up his fondness for cricket

In any case, let's cut to the chase. I am wasting my time arguing with 2 CCP bots. So what is your stance after all this?

1. This is all bogus news that never happened? No one ever defected?
2. People of HK do not play cricket? matter of fact that is also made up
3. People of HK are not to be trusted as they are not a part of China?
4. All this news about HK protests is all cooked up by foreign media, since everyone hates China?

I am trying to work in this whole "India" angle in here and not having much luck. Both you guys show as being residents of the US!! All I have to ask is why would you want to live in a country you simply don't like? surely China is a much better place? are you students here?

Unless the HKers after being fully assimilated by the PRC, it would be impossible to pass such security clearance otherwise.

Even the Mainland Chinese students who graduated from the US and other western countries would have a hard time to pass the security clearance set by the PLA.

Of course!! everything has to be dismissed if the CCP does not approve. Here is one more link..says this guy went to school in England, perhaps that's where he picked up his fondness for cricket

In any case, let's cut to the chase. I am wasting my time arguing with 2 CCP bots. So what is your stance after all this?

1. This is all bogus news that never happened? No one ever defected?
2. People of HK do not play cricket? matter of fact that is also made up
3. People of HK are not to be trusted as they are not a part of China?
4. All this news about HK protests is all cooked up by foreign media, since everyone hates China?

I am trying to work in this whole "India" angle in here and not having much luck. Both you guys show as being residents of the US!! All I have to ask is why would you want to live in a country you simply don't like? surely China is a much better place? are you students here?
Where did I say I didn't like the US? Doubting a narrative that isn't even reported by US mainstream media = disliking the US?

Remember how there was a rumor that said Vice Minister Dong Jingwei defected to the US (something later picked up by mainstream media), but then he showed up on live TV a few days later and it was quickly retracted? And the US itself denied it when the reputational damage got too great?

This "news" didn't even make it to mainstream media.

Back
Top Bottom