What's new

Global Tensions grow as Chinese Rocket Scientist Defects to the West : Express UK

How about these guys? do they meet CCP's standard of "non-biased" "not propaganda" list? Are they Xi approved? I saw nothing there that said "India"...This discussion is getting funnier by the moment, but it is a balmy, sunny Sunday here in Texas and not much going on, especially with the Dallas Cowboys sitting out the season

FYI, NTD is literally a Falun Gong cult propaganda mouthpiece. these are the same people who notes things like 1 billion people have quit the ccp. and their method of counting is just a online button you can click on as many times as you want to "quit" the ccp.

Where did I say I didn't like the US? Doubting a narrative that isn't even reported by US mainstream media = disliking the US?

Remember how there was a rumor that said Vice Minister Dong Jingwei defected to the US (something later picked up by mainstream media), but then he showed up on live TV a few days later and it was quickly retracted? And the US itself denied it when the reputational damage got too great?

This "news" didn't even make it to mainstream media.
Yes, I recall the story about the Vice Minister..ya, that was bogus, agreed.
So what are your Reponses to the points I raised? Where do you guys stand? If every link has now been dismissed as either " Indian" or "bogus" ( I am including HK itself here) this now becomes a pointless discussion, since you have have a YouTube posting in Chinese that "confirms" that "insiders" have said it is fake news, right?
I think I am getting a feel for how you guys "discuss" things in China

Yes, I recall the story about the Vice Minister..ya, that was bogus, agreed.
So what are your Reponses to the points I raised? Where do you guys stand? If every link has now been dismissed as either " Indian" or "bogus" ( I am including HK itself here) this now becomes a pointless discussion, since you have have a YouTube posting in Chinese that "confirms" that "insiders" have said it is fake news, right?
I think I am getting a feel for how you guys "discuss" things in China
Or you're just a racist white man, don't want to look your crimes all over the world since WW2

FYI, NTD is literally a Falun Gong cult propaganda mouthpiece. these are the same people who notes things like 1 billion people have quit the ccp. and their method of counting is just a online button you can click on as many times as you want to "quit" the ccp.
More "fake" links huh? Got it

Or you're just a racist white man, don't want to look your crimes all over the world since WW2
Have no clue what that has to do with the topic, but I hope your day gets better

More "fake" links huh? Got it

Have no clue what that has to do with the topic, but I hope your day gets better

The American got owned left and right, but he isn't giving up.

I have got a better one for you. Do your duty and house an LGBT Afghan. You guys haven't lived up to your claims. Left 40 million Afghans to fend for themselves. Don't worry about China.

Why you're American rednecks concern about china and previously USSR in cold war and have a biased opinion against both countries
errr, during the cold war, you were happy to be on our side against the USSR, flying our hardware and slurping up our money. Do you remember that? were you even born then? because you sound immature

errr, during the cold war, you were happy to be on our side against the USSR, flying our hardware and slurping up our money. Do you remember that? were you even born then? because you sound immature
This is not a topic Mr the main concern of the world is your war crimes since the WW2, you killed millions of humans (innocent) you genocide red indians, you are killer of humanity

This is not a topic Mr the main concern of the world is your war crimes since the WW2, you killed millions of humans (innocent) you genocide red indians, you are killer of humanity
Read the topic again. It's about a Chinese scientist who allegedly defected. If there is another topic you want to discuss, open a thread.

You remember the Afghan war?

Again biased opinion against China you're probably false flag indian pretending to be amerikan
LOL! us Rednecks are not great fans of China. But then again you and your Chinese buddies think I am "Indian". So make up your mind!!! I guess in your world view, anyone that says contrary to what you say is an "Indian".
There are tons of Indian and Pakistani students around where I live. They all seem to get along. They even got me into Indian food which is good but spicy. So why do you guys constantly fight?
Do you really live here in the US? why? you hate us, that much is obvious

You remember the Afghan war?
Sure do. we were allies then ( I think) and you fought on our side....but that is not even the topic of the thread

LOL! us Rednecks are not great fans of China. But then again you and your Chinese buddies think I am "Indian". So make up your mind!!! I guess in your world view, anyone that says contrary to what you say is an "Indian".
There are tons of Indian and Pakistani students around where I live. They all seem to get along. They even got me into Indian food which is good but spicy. So why do you guys constantly fight?
Do you really live here in the US? why? you hate us, that much is obvious
Than why you continuously posting western propaganda against China

Than why you continuously posting western propaganda against China
Not the Chinese people. They are wonderful folks. But the CCP is something else. I notice you did not answer my question. Are you here in the US simply because of financial reasons. It is very clear you don't like Americans. I would not live in a country where I don't like the people

Not the Chinese people. They are wonderful folks. But the CCP is something else. I notice you did not answer my question. Are you here in the US simply because of financial reasons. It is very clear you don't like Americans. I would not live in a country where I don't like the people
Get a life you're diverting topic right now, right now you have a same manatellity like you had for USSR in cold war era, they were Evil and you're Angeles, and your this saga continue to this day with China vs USA lol

Back
Top Bottom