What's new

Global Tensions grow as Chinese Rocket Scientist Defects to the West : Express UK

How come circular reporting is taken as fact?

Falun Gong publication circular reporting indian random "sources", ExpressUK circular reporting. Already this proves this is untrue.

NTD, ExpressUK are both tabloid of tabloid. In NTD's case please assess this publication's bias. It is set up as an anti-China publication. Every single piece of "news" in NTD is focused on anti-China propaganda. So how is it reliable or unbiased?

NTD doesn't back any of its claims up with evidence. It is full of Falun Gong cult articles as well. This is like listening to Jewish cult media on Iran or North Korean media on USA. Do you expect truth from them?

In any case the NTD article does the same thing with reporting based on what ExpressUK said which is based on what some random indians said. lol. If you guys are that desperate and willing to fool yourselves, shrug. Please be our guest.

This whole thing is so indian. Reeks of desperation. Indian method of saying something that is false and desperately begging everyone to believe it. Then only NTD and ExpressUK (lol) circular report indian bs. Even mainstream western media knows this is indian fake news and doesn't even mention it because their credibility would take such a hit if they did.

So the links I posted as evidence does not count? They are from unbiased sources, except I guess the " Eurasian Times" link your countryman had a problem with. What makes those links "illegal"? CCP's opinion? is it now "incorrect thinking", that must be "corrected"?

As far as the war in Iraq, I have never been a supporter of that. I have been a member in this forum since 2006, and you are welcome to go through all my posts from then.
What unbiased sources? Eurasian times are run by indian Hindu. HRW are paid CIA stoonges.

You need to try harder with all your bogus anti China source.

Last edited:
Get a life you're diverting topic right now, right now you have a same manatellity like you had for USSR in cold war era, they were Evil and you're Angeles, and your this saga continue to this day with China vs USA lol
The topic was is about a Chinese scientist. Let's stick to that. And fix your grammar if you do indeed live in the US

The topic was is about a Chinese scientist. Let's stick to that. And fix your grammar if you do indeed live in the US
We are sticking with it by proving the bogus source. And it's you who later try bring in HK or whatever BS.

Only TexasJohn is desperate to make everyone feel this is real.

Even the guys at the Drive Warzone or National Interest are distancing themselves from this clear indian fake news. It is given so much attention only on this forum with three separate threads and after sensible look into the news, only one member is desperate to keep saying this is true. Some should realize that hoping a piece of fake news from india is true doesn't make it so. India is still super shitter 2022 instead of super power 2012. No matter what the dumb indians believe delusions doesn't make reality.

The sad indians saw some dodgy stories of China supposedly willing to provide Pakistan with DF-17 and then now created this clear bullshit to comfort themselves.

Ask and answer these questions.

1. AVIC doesn't do ballistic missiles, rockets, or develop and build HGV weapons. Maybe hypersonic aircraft and SSTO vehicles.

2. Top level employees in these types of projects only work in one area. For example, the engineers for F-117 while in secrecy, did only their own section e.g. landing gear system and the jobs are segregated in a planned way so even the people responsible for communicating between teams have limited knowledge.

3. Top level developers are kept on watch. SR-71 or Manhattan project developers were not allowed to travel at will without careful logistics planning. Certainly never allowed to go with family into an area they can be harmed, abducted, or defect together. During Soviet era, the USSR had many lookalikes for Sergei Korolev and doubles. Maybe this guy if any of this is even true, is not that high up or that important but still then his information is more limited.

4. Chinese guy who defected partly because he loves cricket sounds like something indian fake news or IT Cell paid trolls make up. It's roughly their level of cognitive understanding and general lack of awareness level.

5. Only one tabloid paper famous for fake news and wild conspiracy theories has reported on it. No gov acknowledgment at all which while not surprising is still one count against that because if true it is possible some affiliated government will mention it at least.

6. This "news" came from undisclosed indian sources from twitter.

I can post dozens of links, I am sure every single one will be dismissed as "western propaganda", "lies", "wrong thinking" etc. For you to dispute that in a public forum, but hamper your "social credit", I know. There is obviously a reason people flee regimes like CCP. I have nothing against the Chinese people and feel sorry that they have to be subjected to this sort of thing.

So NTD publication is not propaganda? I explained and others have too that NTD is FalunGong propaganda. Look at NTD articles and their balance. Look at how they frame things. Not to mention look how they peddle fakes news. Just because it is quoted by NTD that means it's true? Lol okay sure sure your logic works well. There is no such thing as anti-China propaganda at all.

Anti-China propaganda doesn't exist in the world. Therefore any publication saying anything about China is 100% true.

I think I see why Indians have gone from middle level country to world's super shitter in 70 years. Brilliant thinking and logic just like that.

If even BBC or CNN or any Chinese media or any "reputed" media mention this then we can consider it having a tiny bit more credit. As things stand even BBC, Fox News, and CNN and so on which are "reputed" lol engage in plenty of propaganda not only for China related matters but internal politics too. And yet even those guys don't say anything.

Lol even tabloit level defence reporting like National Interest and Drive Warzone don't mention this, no way Janes will ruin their credibility with low level indian bullshit.

Only an indian will know just enough about a topic to know AVIC but not enough to know that AVIC is not involved in DF-17 or any rocket development. The indian fake news writer clearly didn't know about CASC, CALT, CASIC, CAST etc which are departments that developed DF-17.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/opi...acked-and-might-collapse-canada-must-prepare/

oh look some random publication said USA politics has broken down and USA may collapse. Let's assume US politics is irreparably ruined. Let's now speculate on how this will impact others and assume everything said is 100% accurate and predictions true.

https://scroll.in/article/996356/em...tions-of-india-changed-drastically-under-modi

Oh look someone said world's shittiest democracy is becoming a failed state. Let's talk about all those violent protests in india, rape, police brutality, murders, public lynchings, genocide on indian muslims and I'm 100% sure India will continue to fragment until critical mass reached and indian state cannot keep the violence and social instability down and then collapse.

DF-17 data to UK will mean nothing as these two hyperpowers of equal class and equal capability are predicted to collapse.

I know some will just say this is "propaganda".

We are sticking with it by proving the bogus source. And it's you who later try bring in HK or whatever BS.
HK was dragged in because your countrymen could not believe he liked cricket.

In any case, there is no way I will convince any of y'all and we are just going to have to agree to disagree on this. As an ex-military guy, and an old fart, friends of mine have verified this story, but you are right, it's not in any mainstream media, so I am going to let it go.
I am just glad this guy and his family are safe. Is he for real and not a plant? we won't know, and time will tell. Until then, all we will do is verify what we can about this guy..

You guys have a good evening!

HK was dragged in because your countrymen could not believe he liked cricket.

In any case, there is no way I will convince any of y'all and we are just going to have to agree to disagree on this. As an ex-military guy, and an old fart, friends of mine have verified this story, but you are right, it's not in any mainstream media, so I am going to let it go.
I am just glad this guy and his family are safe. Is he for real and not a plant? we won't know, and time will tell. Until then, all we will do is verify what we can about this guy..

You guys have a good evening!

We should simply agree to disagree whether the story is true or has any truth in it (for example there is a defector who worked on AVIC's hypersonic aircraft program rather than the claimed worked on DF-17 which AVIC is not involved with).

Guys doubting the veracity of this indian sourced story is fair.

Indian source and then only two renowned for fake news and tabloid bs publications circular report the indian story.

The the six major red flags of the story that indicates it wasn't even a western original piece of fake news because most western propaganda are a bit more sophisticated will not have bothered to mention the cricket aspect and will have checked about AVIC etc or if the journalist is not aware of anything military, they simply will not provide a shred of detail except to use the words hypersonic program.

The west has a history and a precedent of making false claims on defections.

https://www.news.com.au/world/coron...s/news-story/d61277b586d043c6942bcce7b8b70d44

https://www.newsweek.com/china-spym...lic-appearance-since-defection-rumors-1603603

https://www.thedailybeast.com/feds-...missing-spymaster-dong-jingwei-defected-to-us

Which for Dong Winjei's case you agreed with since the evidence proving the western media claims were incorrect is far too much to deny that the US Feds eventually admitted was false. Just like Wang Liqiang's case which Australia eventually admitted they question his story and they doubt his legitimacy at the end of the whole drama. Taiwan even officially denied that Wang was working in Taiwan with their intelligence. They believed a fraud and a person who is a scam artist in China who wanted to escape conviction in China for actual fraud crimes.

You agree that there have been cases where even innocent efforts to evaluate a potential fraud or false information resulted in even more mainstream media being very wrong.

1643593637445.png

We can assume the Dong Jingwei case claims is an innocent mistake (but I doubt it) and assume Australia didn't know at the start how truthful Wang Liqiang (the convicted scam artist lol) was about telling Australian government that he worked in Taiwan and is a Chinese intelligence agent.

The thing is Chinese people inside China are increasingly aware of how Anglo countries regard them and the war path we are on. A lot of unscrupulous Chinese people who are criminals or the like inside China find this is a easy way to get a free escape from their crimes and any bad situation even. They could just be a toilet cleaner or a poor person in China and then can get free western refuge and citizenship for claiming they are a Chinese intelligence agency spy and have information. So far only Wang Liqiang did this to escape conviction. Australia hasn't told anyone if they simply returned him to China after they found out he was a fraud.

As for your claim you heard from friends in the military that this is true. This sort of stuff makes me think you're indian and not American. This is simply not how secrets and intelligence works. If so many people in US military know this story is true, it wouldn't just be tabloids and indian sources saying it. It also would be kept a secret. I doubt even if 100% of claims are true, that so many US military personnel know it is true for a fact already that you have heard as well. Anyway can make claims on the internet. The indians are the best at that but the worst at delivering results and actually working to back up their claims or make true their claims.

We should simply agree to disagree whether the story is true or has any truth in it (for example there is a defector who worked on AVIC's hypersonic aircraft program rather than the claimed worked on DF-17 which AVIC is not involved with).

Guys doubting the veracity of this indian sourced story is fair.

Indian source and then only two renowned for fake news and tabloid bs publications circular report the indian story.

The the six major red flags of the story that indicates it wasn't even a western original piece of fake news because most western propaganda are a bit more sophisticated will not have bothered to mention the cricket aspect and will have checked about AVIC etc or if the journalist is not aware of anything military, they simply will not provide a shred of detail except to use the words hypersonic program.

The west has a history and a precedent of making false claims on defections.

https://www.news.com.au/world/coron...s/news-story/d61277b586d043c6942bcce7b8b70d44

https://www.newsweek.com/china-spym...lic-appearance-since-defection-rumors-1603603

https://www.thedailybeast.com/feds-...missing-spymaster-dong-jingwei-defected-to-us

Which for Dong Winjei's case you agreed with since the evidence proving the western media claims were incorrect is far too much to deny that the US Feds eventually admitted was false. Just like Wang Liqiang's case which Australia eventually admitted they question his story and they doubt his legitimacy at the end of the whole drama. Taiwan even officially denied that Wang was working in Taiwan with their intelligence. They believed a fraud and a person who is a scam artist in China who wanted to escape conviction in China for actual fraud crimes.

You agree that there have been cases where even innocent efforts to evaluate a potential fraud or false information resulted in even more mainstream media being very wrong.

View attachment 812253

We can assume the Dong Jingwei case claims is an innocent mistake (but I doubt it) and assume Australia didn't know at the start how truthful Wang Liqiang (the convicted scam artist lol) was about telling Australian government that he worked in Taiwan and is a Chinese intelligence agent.

The thing is Chinese people inside China are increasingly aware of how Anglo countries regard them and the war path we are on. A lot of unscrupulous Chinese people who are criminals or the like inside China find this is a easy way to get a free escape from their crimes and any bad situation even. They could just be a toilet cleaner or a poor person in China and then can get free western refuge and citizenship for claiming they are a Chinese intelligence agency spy and have information. So far only Wang Liqiang did this to escape conviction. Australia hasn't told anyone if they simply returned him to China after they found out he was a fraud.

As for your claim you heard from friends in the military that this is true. This sort of stuff makes me think you're indian and not American. This is simply not how secrets and intelligence works. If so many people in US military know this story is true, it wouldn't just be tabloids and indian sources saying it. It also would be kept a secret. I doubt even if 100% of claims are true, that so many US military personnel know it is true for a fact already that you have heard as well. Anyway can make claims on the internet. The indians are the best at that but the worst at delivering results and actually working to back up their claims or make true their claims.
Fine, let's agree to disagree. As to my origin, I am under no compulsion to "prove" I am indeed an American, but let's just have it your way if that pleases you. My service years were in the 80s mostly. That's when I met some Pakistani Officers and flyboys. They are the ones that asked me to join the forum. When I joined there were a lot of military guys on here. Some have passed away, and others have lost interest etc. So I visit every once in a while. It is entertaining. Wonder if anyone here remembers a certain Pak pilot named MuradK ? he lived in CO after retirement, had some health issues and I never heard from him again. Such is life..

So the links I posted as evidence does not count? They are from unbiased sources
More "fake" links huh? Got it

In any case, let's cut to the chase. I am wasting my time arguing with 2 CCP bots. So what is your stance after all this?

The authors on your unbiased news site nationaldailyng.com, you cited in your farcial attempt to defend astroturfing of American propaganda stories, are literally called Admin, Publisher, Editor1, Editor2, Editor3, Editor4 . The site has an empty About, Contact and Disclaimer site and broken follow links because its just one of the dime a dozen lazily created wordpress sites copy pasting clickbait and trending articles from the internet for ad revenue scams. There articles are probably not even copied by a human but the usual wordpress clickbait site bots.

Who are you shills calling bots?

You probably didnt even read the site and just copied another link from Google that happens to parott the same crap. Thats not what the word "evidence" and "argueing" means

Eurasian Times = Well known Indian propaganda with well known bias against China and record to publish fakenews
NTD = Well known U.S. state backed and funded propaganda literally dedicated to bashing and lying about China, almost only publishing fakenews
HRW = Well known U.S. state controlled fingerpointing propaganda with well known bias against U.S. foreign adversaries and rare farcial withewashed and almost selfmasturbatory "criciticism" of the endless attrocities and warcrimes by the U.S. regime and its 5 eye axis members and record to publish fakenews
ChinaFactor = Noname U.S. state propaganda echochamber literally dedicated to just echoing bashing and lying about China full of Australian, U.K and U.S. state affiliated shills, almost only publishing fakenews

Who are you trying to fool with this intelligence insulting garbage?

I can post dozens of links, I am sure every single one will be dismissed as "western propaganda", "lies", "wrong thinking" etc.

Considereing that the propaganda network NTD that you just cited, already on its own has "dozens" of differently named propaganda channels posing as independent sources that you could "link" to who are rambling the same bullshit because its literally the exact same office producing and publishing fakenews under dozens of names and domains, nevermind the hundreds of "independent" U.S. state department funded U.S. propaganda mouthpieces and echochamber of U.S. and British state controlled media we all know to be collaborating to parot the same lies, how is that even an argument?

Repeating a lie hundred times doesnt make a truth, Goebbels.

Last edited:
And yes, I'll be the first to admit things are kinda sucky here in the US right now, but that's because we wound up with a dumbass for a president. But three more years and we can dump him. That's the beauty of USA. You, on the other hand are stuck with Xi, until another rascal overthrows him. In the meantime you better be careful not to say anything against him or you too will mind up in a "re-education facility" for "wrong thinking". So have fun.

More "fake" links huh? Got it

Have no clue what that has to do with the topic, but I hope your day gets better

im sure the link and page is real. but i'm saying NTD is literally a propaganda mouthpiece, they straight up make up stories about china, making them much worse than the people's daily or the voice of america or radio free asia and such, at least those media arms have some basis in reality.

and the story is stupid too.

again, AVIC does not make the DF-17 so this "scientist" could not be from AVIC and/or could nto have worked on the DF-17. you can argue all day about whether reputable media has reported the story, but its pointless because the fact is, the story itself makes no sense.

Back
Top Bottom