What's new

Good General Vs. Bad General: The fake rivalry between Bajwa & Faiz

More I read and see old videos of Arshad Sharif ,,,, more I believe he "is" nightmare for the elite setup in Pakistan... he was one brave man...he paid the price of truth .... few good men.

Agree. Just the videos on his YouTube channel, he was educating people with historical facts and documents that how regime change operations work and the person who is ousted either has to give up or get killed. We saw that he was killed himself first and then IK was also almost assasinated.

No, that is incorrect. We are ALL supposed to be loyal to our country and by the way what is the connection between "whiskey" and "loyalty"?

That aside, the vast majority of those in uniform, ala 99% are disciplined and loyal to Pakistan. As far as the mercenary nonsense is concerned, remind me where we have sent our boys if Pakistan's interests were not being served?
let me remind you about dollar army fighting for usa you know war on terror. this was not pakistans interest. as usa was busy saying to pakistan do more soldier boy.

Catharsis is exactly what I have gone through. Being an Airforce Brat, a year back I would proudly troll my friends that my political party's "intekhabi nishan" is a DMS boot. Initially post Regime Change I would not accept that military had a hand in this fiasco. Yes you knew there was corruption at the highest echelons but not this blatant anti "Mulk" treachery. Like you said all has been laid bare, and we see that our Military that was the wall against our enemies has been hollowed from inside by our own.... I am waiting for a revolution inside the military. Come see the light!!!!

On a side note. Just like what is being insinuated now i-e Our actresses consorting with Army Top brass, in 1993-4 there was a "Rumor" that while an Airforce themed TV drama was being shot (forgot the name) starring AO (go figure that out :D ) something similar happened. Supposedly ACM Abbas Khattak spent some quality time with her @ PAF Naltar. Afterwards she actually called up his residence (Air House) drunk!
Begum Khattak was not amused. He couldn't even deny it coz she called on the direct line (very few poeple had access to that) and not through PABX.
Again, womanizing is being generalized. Some engage in it, many don't or don't get the opportunity as the bhabi oversight is very strict. I honestly have my issues with a certain Major spreading this information about certain female leads being involved without any hard evidence and in Pakistan, the burden of proof is always on the women. So shame on the Major despite all his wiggling tactics now "i.e. Bibi, I did not mention you by name etc."

For some reason, certain people (not suggesting you) here have a very angelic view of the military (I say this again, Pakistan Army is not an Islamic army with a very strict Islamic code in practice). Please do note that military is filled with decent, upright folks as well as some contemptible people. No different than elsewhere in the public sector and even private sector. Just because someone has put on a uniform does not mean he has a "wird" of protection around him from doing or getting involved in shady things. People may join with a sense of patriotic zeal but the sheen wears off once on the inside. Then it is a job with all the khuwari (more so than the private sector) associated with it. Financially the officer corps gets by, but when opportunities come up to make some money, those with weak moral fiber fall prey to the temptations. While a few fall prey, most don't and this is reflected in the senior leadership too where you get a mixed bag.

As such there are cases of moral turpitude, indiscipline and financial irregularities, the same as what happens on the civilian side. The one difference in the military is that the system works to keep things in check, however no system is perfect and people do slip through or their actions may not result in repercussions for various reasons. Now, before people jump on this and condemn the entire military, I have had the privilege to see some of the other militaries, beyond our own, at work in a few different capacities and this is seen elsewhere as well.

let me remind you about dollar army fighting for usa you know war on terror. this was not pakistans interest. as usa was busy saying to pakistan do more soldier boy.
That fight was for our own sake unless you wanted to let FATA/Swat and other places get merged into the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan.

Pakistan had no choice and Imran Khan sahib very carefully avoids dilating into the details of the situation and just leaves it at "this was not our war". If you game the scenarios post 9/11, it was an impossibility for Pakistan to stay out. We had many bad choices and we had to make one and what Musharraf did was the best possible option then, today's perfect hindsight notwithstanding.

Despite our denials, we were the patrons of the Mujahideen and then later Taliban. Post 9/11 attacks, the Americans were going into Afghanistan with or without us but without us meant Pakistan being left out completely and hit with sanctions. If you recall, it was none other that the UN which had sanctioned action against the Taliban for harboring AQ. Remember the multiple trips by Lt Gen Mahmood to convince Mullah Omar to distance the Taliban from AQ? So Pakistan was in a serious bind.

Going along with the US meant that we could remain engaged instead of sitting on the sidelines while the US delivered shock and awe across our entire Afghanistan frontier. Potentially including regular and massive US/ISAF incursions inside of Pakistan. All of this was blocked by Musharraf who told the US that any action within Pakistan would be taken by ourselves. This move also allowed Pakistan to not let Indians make further inroads along with the Americans inside of Afghanistan and thus endangering Pakistan with an "overt" Indian footprint on both the Eastern and Western fronts (Americans would have included the Indians in their plans for Afghanistan had Pakistan stayed out).

This and countless other factors were at play so these cosmetic accusations don't stand for much.

There are no good vs bad generals.
It is:
Traitorous vs Corrput.
Land grabber vs womanizer.
Every day law breaker vs constitution breaker.
Coward vs arms thrower
Gora boot licker vs people crusher
Shameless vs mercenary
Drug trafficker vs human smuggler

These generals are spawned not in one's or two's, but in battalions.

There is zero future for this country as no one can touch them for their crimes and they can kill any political leader, serving or non-serving PM, and change governments in shameless violation of their owth and, trust this stupid nation has put in them.

Last edited:
Gen Faiz is in another league. he used his minions in Saudi Arabia to spread a rumor that PM Shebaz was going to appoint a Shia COAS and that COAS was also pro Iran.
knowing well that the sectarian fckers in KSA will start getting fits . now Asim Munir having a name including a Syed and Shah only increased their paranoia.
but story doesnt end here. Gen Faiz spread it in a way to make it appear as if it was coming from PTI circles . PM Shebaz had to contact the crown prince and promise him that he cant do such an unthinkable thing also COAS is a syed but he is not a shia.

there is another serving army officer who was working for General Faiz and he was gone AWOL in UAE who was busy spreading similar rumors that couldnt be traced back to Gen Faiz. looks like the game didnt pan out as planned by Gen Faiz,.

of course totally legit.
add some more spicey shit because it helps to guild this hate narrative.
like they then swap their super models and make the Pakistani and Indian super models parade naked while getting drunk.

go on tell me what else you "heard".

All these gen think of themselves as God sent warriors who have the right to play with the nation. All of them will have hundreds of billions of Rs stashed abroad and huge lands in Pakistan. they also play the religion card very well, along with sectarian and ethnic cards. They r behind every evil in the country. It seems we been breeding enemies all along.

I disagree. What you have is a generalization of the highest degree.

You folks make it sound like Generals are in the thousands. There are essentially 300-400 generals in the PA. Add another 50 + 50 for PAF/PN and even then this comes out to less than 5% of the overall BPS-19/20/21 (equal to 2, 3 and 4 star) manpower in our bureaucracy. So let's take stock of the magnitude before painting everyone with broad strokes.

Not every general is corrupt just like not every bureaucrat is corrupt. This is something that all those harping on the "corruption of generals" need to pay heed to.

Countless generals have served their country faithfully, honestly, patriotically and gone on to retire into the quiet sunset (recent examples like Lt Gen Tariq Khan and countless others). As such, please check the generalization and stereotyping.

Sarcasm aside, that used to happen since the early days of partition. Indian generals used to visit Pakistan to meet their counterparts until 1964 and vice versa.

Well i cant let the 90℅ corrupt go because 10℅ r good. What good r good generals if they couldn't change course of the institution. They too look the other way while most corrupt generals make money openly.

All these gen think of themselves as God sent warriors who have the right to play with the nation. All of them will have hundreds of billions of Rs stashed abroad and huge lands in Pakistan. they also play the religion card very well, along with sectarian and ethnic cards. They r behind every evil in the country. It seems we been breeding enemies all along.

Well i cant let the 90℅ corrupt go because 10℅ r good. What good r good generals if they couldn't change course of the institution. They too look the other way while most corrupt generals make money openly.
by your logic every city o, town or villaige where these generals grew up from must be nuked yea?
do you take responsibility for Patwaris?
should we handover Murad Saeed to my Baloch Friends from Lasbela because Imrans naughty audios are released?
should I curse the mother of everyone (the ongoing PTI cult one liners) because Zardari and his party is corrupt?

by your logic every city o, town or villaige where these generals grew up from must be nuked yea?
do you take responsibility for Patwaris?
should we handover Murad Saeed to my Baloch Friends from Lasbela because Imrans naughty audios are released?
should I curse the mother of everyone (the ongoing PTI cult one liners) because Zardari and his party is corrupt?

Its simple, everyone should do their job. The generals have no right to do what they do, be it fair hameed or bajwa or Musharraf. They have destroyed the country, its not their job. Its the root cause, even they poisoned politics by constantly interfering and not letting genuine leadership rise. They even destroyed institutions. Everything is exposed too much and only fools will keep ignoring reality.

Bajwa will be a shrewd politician if he joins any part after 2 years....may be PMLQ.

Its simple, everyone should do their job. The generals have no right to do what they do, be it fair hameed or bajwa or Musharraf. They have destroyed the country, its not their job. Its the root cause, even they poisoned politics by constantly interfering and not letting genuine leadership rise. They even destroyed institutions. Everything is exposed too much and only fools will keep ignoring reality.
to this post I cant disagree and fully endorse your 100%.

For some reason, certain people (not suggesting you) here have a very angelic view of the military (I say this again, Pakistan Army is not an Islamic army with a very strict Islamic code in practice). Please do note that military is filled with decent, upright folks as well as some contemptible people. No different than elsewhere in the public sector and even private sector. Just because someone has put on a uniform does not mean he has a "wird" of protection around him from doing or getting involved in shady things. People may join with a sense of patriotic zeal but the sheen wears off once on the inside. Then it is a job with all the khuwari (more so than the private sector) associated with it. Financially the officer corps gets by, but when opportunities come up to make some money, those with weak moral fiber fall prey to the temptations. While a few fall prey, most don't and this is reflected in the senior leadership too where you get a mixed bag.
Good of you to accept the fact that the Army doesnt have an Islamic basis. It becomes problematic though when it pushes the Islamic angle in all milli naghmas.

Also your system of accountability clearly isnt working. Top brass is rewarded for screwing with Pakistan with ludicrous wealth made possible the never ending businesses of Military Inc. Or maybe it is working as intended. Opportunity in chaos I presume.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom