What's new

goodbye (temporary)

Status
Not open for further replies.
jee mein pre engg wala hee tha lakin federal board se hasrat hee reh gai keh paper leak ho jai

lol Federal Board to easy rehta hai, atleast for me it was.
I was in OFP Boys College H-8/4 which was right next to the Federal Board itself lol.

hahah
btw i think in main se hi kisi ne kaha tha shayad ke
ye pdf hm badroohon kai liye chordo

IR full form

Parhney ke saath saath khud ki development aur skills learning per dhayan do. Formal education mei bohat kuch aisa hai jis ka life mei koi faida nhi hona jese Algebra aur Geometry and what not, jo ke har student ko parhaney ka koi faida nhi, jabkey jo important hai like Statistics woh sab ko nhi parhai jaati.

Besides formal schools/colleges ka kaam hai aapko ek acha factory worker banney ke liye train karna so aap baad mei jaakey kisi achi company mei kisi motey boss ke neechey beth ke kaam kartey raho saari life.

Agar kuch acha karna hai khud ke liye aur apni life khud ke tareeqe se jeeni hai to school mei parho, lekin uss education pe depend na karo.
Hamari society wese bhi parhey likhey jahilon se bhari pari hai.

Wese kisi ki entrepreneurial aspirations hon and they want to do something on their own, specially on the Internet, they can talk to me btw.
I'm managing the Internet Marketing Department (the only marketing department where I am) and also pursuing various entrepreneurial projects for passive income.

Uskey Ilawa koi fresh ya junior web developer (Word press, CSS, php etc and basic understanding of SEO link building) job dhoon raha ya rahi hai to I'm also recruiting one.

Formal education mei bohat kuch aisa hai jis ka life mei koi faida nhi hona jese Algebra aur Geometry and what not, jo ke har student ko parhaney ka koi faida nhi, jabkey jo important hai like Statistics woh sab ko nhi parhai jaati.

Right, you should be the last person in the world to give advice to anyone on mathematics. What you have stated above is categorically wrong. You will never understand the depths of Statistics if you have no knowledge of 'algebra and geometry'. Why geometry? Because many arguments in mathematics actually appeal to geometric intuition in order to impart technical insight. Similarly, trigonometry is fundamental to almost everything. All of complex analysis invokes trigonometric functions. Statistics relies on these advanced concepts of analysis.

assalamualaikum everyone
i am going to be deactivated from pdf
28 jan 2019 till last board paper.
great love for all members.
plzzzzzz pray for my board papers.
especially p.st subject.
meet u guyz on last board exam.

allah hafiz
goodbye.

regards,
aiman talha hashmi.

Good luck .. may you succeed with high scores

assalamualaikum everyone
i am going to be deactivated from pdf
28 jan 2019 till last board paper.
great love for all members.
plzzzzzz pray for my board papers.
especially p.st subject.
meet u guyz on last board exam.

allah hafiz
goodbye.

regards,
aiman talha hashmi.

All the best for your exams. Study smart.

Right, you should be the last person in the world to give advice to anyone on mathematics. What you have stated above is categorically wrong. You will never understand the depths of Statistics if you have no knowledge of 'algebra and geometry'. Why geometry? Because many arguments in mathematics actually appeal to geometric intuition in order to impart technical insight. Similarly, trigonometry is fundamental to almost everything. All of complex analysis invokes trigonometric functions. Statistics relies on these advanced concepts of analysis.

All of which is completely irrelevant to living a life and working in any professional environment that does not involve measurements.

I'm able to live a proper life, have a better job, be an entrepreneur and make more money passively than most of the people in the world ever will (Thanks to the Almighty), and yet all of that above has zero role in any of it.

So tell me again, why do I need to be studying that? Do I need those core mathematical equations and what not to be able to a better content marketer? Internet Marketer?
What's the purpose of knowing 3x + 5x = bullshit? And how does that help me in "Real Life"?

Why do I need to be running after the core and deeper thingies in Algebra and Geometry which are completely irrelevant in my life?

The kind of thought process you are carrying here is that of the old, which is out dated now and is slowly being removed from the education process. Might want to check into what's going on in Poland and Norway when it comes to educating Children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom