What's new

Google 'gives' Azad Kashmir to Pak again!

I am going to complain to Google, they need to show Hyderabad and Junagadh as part of Pakistan, these are integral parts of pak :P

get ready to face mourning indians.. :rofl:

Not new in this but official position also show that J&K including Indian Occupied Kashmir, Juna Gad and Hyderabad Dakan are part of Pakistan. :pakistan::bounce:

Unlike Baluchistan and Sindh. lol.

Why are you dragging other states. If you wish we can be static to J&K.

Moreover whether I say or not, official position of world is very neutral and it doesn't support either.

While I saw article, I didn't find anything that is new. What I use to see yesterday, I see today. (i.e. P-O-K at Pakistan site and J&K at India side and also Jammu Kashmir as different). So what I don't understand is what media is trying to prove here.

get ready to face mourning indians.. :rofl:
No, idea about Indians but I can see who is mourning here... pakistan:

This is BS. Why are we blaming Google? Why should they show some territory which is not in Indian control as an Indian territory:hitwall:

This is BS. Why are we blaming Google? Why should they show some territory which is not in Indian control as an Indian territory:hitwall:

Nicely said. That is the point thats why i said India is unnecessarily blackmailing Google

Lol the title seems to be misleading…
I thought google gave azz to Pakistan to make amends for hurting her image by showing fake search tendencies =)

images

The last comment on TOI. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

"Rawat (ddn)
18/08/2010 at 02:51 pm
google owner don't you have a mind. Who gave you the authority to show the map of any country with your own will do you have any authorization. You are known as a big search engine. but still doing such a silly mistake,You know that it is an integral part of india, tommorrow you will show whole india in china. If you don't have a professional to tackle your website than take help of Indian IT professional we will correct your site."

Good to see, most indians(the ones who commented) saw the pointlessness of this article.

Best comment:yahoo:
Abhi (Delhi)
18 Aug, 2010 02:42 PM
I'm sorry, when was the last time India had control over ***? Why do we Indians only complain? Can't we just be realistic enough to accept the fact that *** is controlled by Pakistan and will never be a part of India? Further, it is not only Google but tonnes of websites all over the world that show *** as Pakistan!

Funniest comment:rofl::rofl:
Lavesh (India)
18 Aug, 2010 02:48 PM
Google should be hanged... We should start using other search engines like msn, bingo.. we hate google.. Indian government must ensure no trial, only death sentance. Terminate google from India...

Lol Typical Whining.Sure Claim Pakistani Kashmir..

Oh wow. Isnt that supposed to be "Azad" Kashmir? And then some people accuse India of being a hypocrite!

What exactly is Pakistan's stance - Azad Kashmir (a facade its pulling off all these years) or accession of Kashmir to Pakistani federation?

Anywho, can someone upload the Google map which shows P0K in Pakistan? I havent seen it, tried looking for it.

Indians are paranoid they want a disputed territory Jammu and Kashmir as well as Azad Kashmir (Free Kashmir) be shown as Indian parts BUT under all INTERNATIONAL LAWS and UN these are NOT part of India.

SO bhartis should stop their crying and misleading the world and also STOP Blackmailing googles.

India is blackmailing Google. earlier in the name of security and now every now and then over world maps

Can you explain "Black mail" please :lol:

Google is probably not influenced by Bharti media propoganda.

I don't see how, even if Google shows all Kashmir as part of India, it will change the reality. Internationally, Kashmir is accepted as a disputed region between three countries. It's just another case of the Indian media trying to over-exert itself.

Even if Google officially claims that "Hey Pakistanis, we're going to gift you the Indian state of Kashmir with roses" They still can only do that: keep talking and showing. Neither can they diplomatically do anything about it nor militarily. If they cross the invisible line, they might as well have to taste what they almost tasted a few months back in China.

The rule for Google is: Don't meddle in our internal affairs or it will cost you dearly. So to appease Pakistanis they talk like this while their boss Obama to please Indians, tell you to "do more". :lol:

Back
Top Bottom