What's new

Great Game in the Indian Ocean

then y dont u try??
even a single aircraft carrier with few frigates can handle ur entire navy..:lol:
lol ur navy cant handle pirates of somalia let alone PN.PN have to save your citizens as u Didnt had the capability to do anything (note somlia coast is in indian ocean not atlantic.Go back to Sleep my friend

String%2Bof%2BPearls.jpg

even China's has so many bases ....at it's disposal .... i doubt they have enough fire power ....

it will take decade for China to master the art of AIR CARRIER + their interest more lies in SOUTH China Sea....

India ocean is important as supply line and for that i guess China has quite well in terms to securing bases ...and all.....

The bases relevant to creating a strong, dominant military presence in the IOR region i.e ...the ones in BD and Sri Lanka are commercial facilities and the Myanmar Bases at Kyaukpyu and Sittwe are of limited military capacity compared to Indian Navy bases in the immediate vicinity ( Bay of Bengal ) .

String%2Bof%2BPearls.jpg

even China's has so many bases ....at it's disposal .... i doubt they have enough fire power ....

it will take decade for China to master the art of AIR CARRIER + their interest more lies in SOUTH China Sea....

India ocean is important as supply line and for that i guess China has quite well in terms to securing bases ...and all.....

Again, Aksai Chin is part of China, not India. That map of China is wrong. Stop using outdated maps. ^^

deadly weapons? What deadly weapons? Vintage sea harriers? Lca tejas? Missiles still under testing?
You see, people like you just want to throw your tattered hat into the ring to try and screw a perfectly good thread by nonsensical arguments devoid of logic. If you have nothing positive to add, just leave and shut the door behind you.

But before you do that, here's something to help improve your knowledge:

Submarine launched ballistic missiles

Agni-III SLBM
Sagarika

Ship Launched Ballistic Missile

Prithvi-III Ballistic Missile (Dhanush)

Cruise/Anti-Ship Missile

Nirbhay long range subsonic cruise missile (Under development)
K15 Hypersonic Cruise Missile (Test fired many times)(Submarine Launched Hypersonic Cruise Missile)
Brahmos Supersonic Cruise Missile
3M-54E/3M-14E Klub Anti-Ship/Land Attack Cruise Missile (SS-N-27 Sizzler)
Kh-35 (SS-N-25 SwitchBlade)
P-20 (SS-N-2D Styx)
Sea Eagle missile
Harpoon (missile) (these missiles were recently ordered from the USA)
Gabriel missile

Air to Air Missiles

Derby missile

Surface to Air Missiles

Barak-8 (Under development)
Barak
SA-N-12 (SA-17 Grizzly)
SA-N-11 (SA-19 Grison)
SA-N-7 (SA-11 Gadfly)
SA-N-5
SA-N-4 (OSA-M)
SA-N-1 (S-125M)
SA-16 (Igla MANPAD)
Maitri (missile) (project Under development with France to manufacture a new range of Short Range Surface to Air Missiles (SRSAM))

The Naval Air Arm includes the upgraded MiG-29K and the latest ASW aircraft, the new Boeing P-8i equipped with SLAM-ER missiles, Mines and Torpedoes.

There's more but this is enough to wake you up from your deep hibernation. In the meanwhile, whilst you were asleep, a lot of things have changed.

Again, Aksai Chin is part of China, not India.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Do I need say more? That's the best joke over a coke! You need to study some geography and the Indo China dispute. Get some fresh air and smell some coffee as brain cells tend to work better after this.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Do I need say more? That's the best joke over a coke! You need to study some geography and the Indo China dispute. Get some fresh air and smell some coffee as brain cells tend to work better after this.

It's the truth. You want to take it by force from China then? ^^

The fact is you dont even have it nor you have done any sort of development work on it

Who said we have it or we are working on it? The fact is we are going to allow PLA Navy to make their base on gwadar and they will take it for the security of their base!!! and we also can purchase it if we need!!! :china: :pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom