What's new

Great Game in the Indian Ocean

Does it really matters on who's achievement we take pride on??? The fact is it can destroy AIRCRAFT CARRIERS :china: :pakistan:
Ok, don't yell! You Pakistanis will now start begging the Chinese for this sea denial ballistic missile. And you'll beg them to give it to you at very concessional rates too like you did for those 50 JF-17 fighter jets. Otherwise you guys wouldn't be able to afford these toys considering that your economy is down in the dumps with a <2% growth rate!! But be aware that the Chinese cannot give this missile to you as it falls under the Missile Technology Control Regime. (If you know what that means!)

And you guys will never be able to produce such missiles as you don't have the green backs for R &D! Those billions that America is dishing out to you on a silver platter would also dry up soon and you'd be left to hold the Ball!! Jeeez! :taz: :bad:

So don't talk of Chinese capability. Talk of yours, which is next to nix!
lol-031.gif

Cheers!
drinking-41.GIF

Ok, don't yell! You Pakistanis will now start begging the Chinese for this sea denial ballistic missile. And you'll beg them to give it to you at very concessional rates too like you did for those 50 JF-17 fighter jets. Otherwise you guys wouldn't be able to afford these toys considering that your economy is down in the dumps with a <2% growth rate!! But be aware that the Chinese cannot give this missile to you as it falls under the Missile Technology Control Regime. (If you know what that means!)

And you guys will never be able to produce such missiles as you don't have the green backs for R &D! Those billions that America is dishing out to you on a silver platter would also dry up soon and you'd be left to hold the Ball!! Jeeez! :taz: :bad:

So don't talk of Chinese capability. Talk of yours, which is next to nix!
lol-031.gif

Cheers!
drinking-41.GIF

I answered your question actually in my previous post to "blackops" but now you are asking it again so let me tell you that even if we do not purchase it PLA Navy will bring it with them for the security of their base HENCE PN will be saved from your aggression!!! :chilli: :china: :pakistan:

Anyway, it will be fun doing some target practice on the Chinese "Supercarrier" if it dares enter the Indian Ocean.

We can have a live Brahmos test on that baby. ;)

You are delusional. The Chinese navy is massively superior both in numbers and in quality. How do you propose to get your missile through a multi layered defensive screen, which includes incredibly advanced ships such as the type 052C, which I might add is more superior than any Indian vessel?

Whilst it's true India has dominion over the Indian ocean and China can only deploy a portion of its naval assets, there is little India or anyone can do in them establishing naval facilities in the region, if they choose. They have more than enough ships to span a huge geographic region and any shortfall they would cover very quickly with their immense manufacturing base, for ship building.

But for the time being their gaze remains on the South China Sea and other areas.

Back
Top Bottom