What's new

Guess What?

EagleEyes

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

You know what this is in the background? Behind the Aircraft? It looks like some missiles or fuel tankers.

Fuel tankers with some really bad camo scheme!!!!!
They should paint it like the french!!!!

I am betting that they are trees cleverly disguised to be petrol tankers:rofl: :partay:

With camo like that, the tankers would stick out like a sore thumb when seen from the air!!!:lol:

Definately fueltankers for the jets. Similar kind is used at civil airports to fuel airliners around the world.

The color scheme confused me, cause the same type is used for Ghaznavi short range ballistic missiles and Ghauri IRBMs.

Well i too think they are fuel tankers. But looking at the camo and the natural background, you can see there are trees around. In time of war it is possibile that those tankers might be hidden somewhere in those trees for protetion. Just a guess though.

Either that or they might be there just for fun, like said above, they might be trees :D

Well i too think they are fuel tankers. But looking at the camo and the natural background, you can see there are trees around. In time of war it is possibile that those tankers might be hidden somewhere in those trees for protetion. Just a guess though.

Either that or they might be there just for fun, like said above, they might be trees :D

Usually assets like these are concealed under camouflage netting etc. during hostilities. But I admit the paint scheme is rather odd. Maybe a new paint job by an overzealous team :)

Yes but judging from their pattern they are probably T54678/7 Tactical trees.:lol: :rofl:

This picture is of 16 squadron flight lines thats located at Peshawar. In the background you can see mobile hut and runway. I served in this squadron for few years and never saw Ghaznavi's or Ghauri's at flight lines. Be assured that these are JP-4 fuel bousers not some ICBMs.

Back
Top Bottom