What's new

Gujarat riots caused Indian Mujahideen: National Investigation Agency

Why not we link the Babri demolition from the killing for Hindus in kashmir by Pakistani support muslims , Why not Hindu started killing muslims with bullets in all across INdia.

Muslims always kill hindus and think hindus don't react. that what they think when they burn train but this time hindu reacts so Muslims get shocked.

Muslims were given their own land pakistan so in india Hindus has every right to build temple which was proved temple that was destroyed by Muslims and build Mosque on it.

Muslims never admit their faults anyway.

This is not excuse of their sins. They killed innocent persons. Extremism of any kind Hindu, sikh, christian, muslim should be deal with bullet. This is real Secularism. Intolerance should not be tolerated in Secularism.

same what i trying to say kill every terrorist u find do operation like america or isreal but dont support communal party like bjp rss shiv sena . i remember thackrey once sad whole indian muslim should b thrown out of india in pakistan . do u think and want us to support such kind of divisive thinking sorry mate i m indian and proud of it but any cost i will not like any extremist party bjp shive sena mim or any muslim party to rule india for even single day it is going to even worse then any nuclear attack

same what i trying to say kill every terrorist u find do operation like america or isreal but dont support communal party like bjp rss shiv sena . i remember thackrey once sad whole indian muslim should b thrown out of india in pakistan . do u think and want us to support such kind of divisive thinking sorry mate i m indian and proud of it but any cost i will not like any extremist party bjp shive sena mim or any muslim party to rule india for even single day it is going to even worse then any nuclear attack

Don't let your hatred overwhelm your logic. Muslims are voting for Modi in large numbers in Gujarat.

Muslims give thumbs up to Narendra Modi as thousands join BJP's public meet in Surat : Gujarat, News - India Today

As regards riots it was Congressmen who burnt the train and in the riots also there were many Congressmen.

Election agenda ????

So is NSA trying to say if there were no riots in Gujarat there wouldn't be IM ???

Few things NSA
- How many riots happened in india ???
- What was the reason to cause SIMI ???
- How was behind freeing SIMI operatives ???

Why not we link the Babri demolition from the killing for Hindus in kashmir by Pakistani support muslims , Why not Hindu started killing muslims with bullets in all across INdia.

Muslims always kill hindus and think hindus don't react. that what they think when they burn train but this time hindu reacts so Muslims get shocked.

Muslims were given their own land pakistan so in india Hindus has every right to build temple which was proved temple that was destroyed by Muslims and build Mosque on it.

can u us gauranty after build ram temple there will no more demolition other masjid ram madir nothing but political issue

Because your hindutva lobbies are in a fix to whether muster enough power to delcare India as a HINDU promised land or remain under Congress driven "secular" tag.

Election agenda ????

So is NSA trying to say if there were no riots in Gujarat there wouldn't be IM ???

YUP. atleast not so soon.

Few things NSA
- How many riots happened in india ???

The list is long. even before 47.

- What was the reason to cause SIMI ???
- How was behind freeing SIMI operatives ???

SIMI and HUJI were created by India to spread terrorism in Bangladesh. Unfortunatly it rebounded.

by the you forgot to mention 84 Sikh genocide created some Sikh organsiations/sentiments

100% correct. I only hate BJP because they insert religion in politics & so does Akali dal , Jamat-E-Islami etc. Religion & politics would be separate in exercise in Government of India. Rest assured if BJP manage to come in power then also they would give their communal program like previous term due to strong pressure of democratic set up.
India's foundation laid on secularism , freedom, equality & non discrimination, so anybody who dare to change it would crush mercilessly because our founding fathers makes our foundation strong. Which does not create on hate & insecurity.
So, it is our duty to build grand building on this strong foundation through education, honesty.

can u us gauranty after build ram temple there will no more demolition other masjid ram madir nothing but political issue
'

In my view the temples are not such a big issue.

But it will be good for all Indians including Indian Muslims to be comfortable with their own ancestral heritage.

For example in Indonesia people have now become Muslims but they have no problems with their ancestral culture -

Indonesia gifts U.S. a Saraswati statue - The Hindu

09TH_SARASWATHI__1481666f.jpg

YUP. atleast not so soon.

The list is long. even before 47.

SIMI and HUJI were created by India to spread terrorism in Bangladesh. Unfortunatly it rebounded.

by the you forgot to mention 84 Sikh genocide created some Sikh organsiations/sentiments

1. It about time. Code of conduct will be enforced from this year ending on GOI

2. Yes list is long. But I prefer the duration of this incident.

3. Ill informed or spreading new theory ??? BD ??? Right
If not please give some support to your claim and please dont say your contacts told you. Thats only reserved for Rafi bhai and umar bhai ;)

And BTW the sad targetted Sikh killings were in 1984 after Amritsar incident and killing of Indira. Sikh extremist organisation were in place before that thanks to your govt.

So IM is not Pakistani anymore?

Good to see India looking within its backyard too,instead of just throwing its dirty laundry across the border.

Nobody said ever that IM has good Pakistani operatives, BUT active support from your lovely dog LeT etc.

It is indeed Indian guys but their leader is at Pakistan only, that is why we call it 'active support from across the border'

And I disagree that IM is a birth-child of riots, SIMI was there for quite long time and their operatives are mostly same. And it is a matter of time we eradicate them. But the riots fueled the situation favorable for IM off course.

How many temples were destroyed against one mosque? let alone in kashmir many more temples were destroyed.

All around the world many hindu temples were destroyed and when only single monsque destroyed , muslims making hue and

why don't muslims say sorry for destroying temple at birth place and building mosque ? which is proved by archaeology that temple was present before mosque. where was muslim now on this , they have right to destroy other religion temples?

Ahh.....JUSTIFYING TERRORISM........!!!

Another Day & Another Thread at PDF.

Actually Gujarat Riots & Narendra Modi are the SOURCE of ALL EVILS in INDIA.

Before 2002, India was a PEACEFUL, RICH, MOST POWERFUL country in this world.

EVIL MODI DID THIS TO US :angry:

Ahh.....JUSTIFYING TERRORISM........!!!

Another Day & Another Thread at PDF.

Actually Gujarat Riots & Narendra Modi are the SOURCE of ALL EVILS in INDIA.

Before 2002, India was a PEACEFUL, RICH, MOST POWERFUL country in this world.

EVIL MODI DID THIS TO US :angry:

you were right before that their was no killing of Kashmir hindus at all........

Back
Top Bottom