What's new

Gurkhas in the Indian Army - images and information

I don't know. Might Indian behavior and attitude is working for that. Respect them as Indian as U Respect Parsis and Jews as Indian. Then might be good.
But I know the behavior of Indian also, by seeing the Indian who are in Kathmandu.
I don't know. Might Indian behavior and attitude is working for that. Respect them as Indian as U Respect Parsis and Jews as Indian. Then might be good.
But I know the behavior of Indian also, by seeing the Indian who are in Kathmandu.
Indian Gurkhas don't need your certificate. There are many very successful Gurkhas from India including CM of Sikkim, Sunil Chetri, Baichung Bhutia, Colonel Lalit Rai(Commanding officer of 11 Gorkha regiment participated in Kargil war). And many others.

Indian Gurkhas don't need your certificate. There are many very successful Gurkhas from India including CM of Sikkim, Sunil Chetri, Baichung Bhutia, Colonel Lalit Rai(Commanding officer of 11 Gorkha regiment participated in Kargil war). And many others.

Now U came in line and feel the strength of Gurkha.
And Gurkha are Nepali by blood ie they are Indian Gurkha or UK Gurkha or Singapore Gurkha or SK Gurkha, Thus blood is their certification neither I have to give nor U can cheat.

Now U came in line and feel the strength of Gurkha.
And Gurkha are Nepali by blood ie they are Indian Gurkha or UK Gurkha or Singapore Gurkha or SK Gurkha, Thus blood is their certification neither I have to give nor U can cheat.
As I said they neither seek Nepal's certificate nor will. Rest assured. They all are proud Indians first then anything.

As I said they neither seek Nepal's certificate nor will. Rest assured. They all are proud Indians first then anything.

Yes! Gurkha are already certified by Nepali blood, thus not needed any certification. Gurkha is rather a certification that is named after our district with name 'Gorkha'.
Almost Gurkha say 'Jay Mahakali Aayo Gorkhali'(If Indian might need to say in Hindi language) And U may know The Mahakali is the name of river.

U might be Hindu and are U certified by Lord Pasupatinath, not know OR else Muslim and Christian are certified by Allah and Christ, that also not. Saying Hindu just means certified as like Saying Gurkha means just certified as Nepali.

Yes! Gurkha are already certified by Nepali blood, thus not needed any certification. Gurkha is rather a certification that is named after our district with name 'Gorkha'.
Almost Gurkha say 'Jay Mahakali Aayo Gorkhali'(If Indian might need to say in Hindi language) And U may know The Mahakali is the name of river.

U might be Hindu and are U certified by Lord Pasupatinath, not know OR else Muslim and Christian are certified by Allah and Christ, that also not. Saying Hindu just means certified as like Saying Gurkha means just certified as Nepali.
Lots of blabbering. Whats your point? Our Gurkhas live for India and die for India just like any other Indian. Where does Nepal comes from here? Here we are talking about Indians and our Gurkhas are proud Indians and thats it. Whats point putting Nepali river, Lord Pashupatinath, Hindu, Muslim etc into it?

Those place what U write here are under Greater Nepal and was conquered by Nepalese in history. Not only on those place but in any plane in world where Nepalese live and born are Gurkha but they might not have Nepali citizenship.

1) Once Nepal(kingdoms there) was territory of Mauryan Empire, so does that means Nepal should be in India? :woot:

2 ) Dude, you should know the concept of countries came in late 1800, before that there were Kingdoms. But Due to rich Indian history, Bharat has been many times mentioned as one country.

Lots of blabbering. Whats your point? Our Gurkhas live for India and die for India just like any other Indian. Where does Nepal comes from here? Here we are talking about Indians and our Gurkhas are proud Indians and thats it. Whats point putting Nepali river, Lord Pashupatinath, Hindu, Muslim etc into it?

History know that Gurkha are Nepali. Many Gurkha in world UK Gurkha, Singapore Gurkha, South Korean Gurkha, Indian Gurkha but all Nepali .

1) Once Nepal(kingdoms there) was territory of Mauryan Empire, so does that means Nepal should be in India? :woot:

2 ) Dude, you should know the concept of countries came in late 1800, before that there were Kingdoms. But Due to rich Indian history, Bharat has been many times mentioned as one country.

U better know about Ashoka the Great, The Greatest Emperor of Mauryan Dynasty, has come to Nepal(in Ur word a Kingdom) at Lumbini(state of ancient Nepal), where Buddha Born and give up his weapon in Lumbini and start spreading Buddhism.

And about richness; Nepal was more rich than India. King Janak, King of Janakpur(state of ancient Nepal), Father of Sita used to have food in Gold plate and didn't use it again and when Ram came to marry Sita, citizen of Ram were surprised seeing the stack of thrown Gold plate.

Put in Mind Nepal is All Time Independent Country.

History know that Gurkha are Nepali. Many Gurkha in world UK Gurkha, Singapore Gurkha, South Korean Gurkha, Indian Gurkha but all Nepali .
May be once their ancestors were but right now India is a home of more than 1 crore Gurkhas. Thats all I meant.

Gurkha are Chinese look like people as I know.These pics only show some Indian to 'go back' into Nepal.

Gurkha are Chinese look like people as I know.These pics only show some Indian to 'go back' into Nepal.
so are japanese and korean. India is a diverse country, not everybody who looks like chinese is a chinese

nepal is a modern nation state and so is India. One cant be nepali and Indian at same time as we dont accept dual nationality.
Indian gorkhas might be of origin of your country but they are Indian national. There are people of afgan, tibetan or even chinese origin in India but all are Indian citizen.

so are japanese and korean. India is a diverse country, not everybody who looks like chinese is a chinese

nepal is a modern nation state and so is India. One cant be nepali and Indian at same time as we dont accept dual nationality.
Indian gorkhas might be of origin of your country but they are Indian national. There are people of afgan, tibetan or even chinese origin in India but all are Indian citizen.
Indian army still recruits gorkhas from nepal. there is provision in India,Britain and so on so it is not necessary that all gorkha in Indian army are indian national.

And about richness; Nepal was more rich than India. King Janak, King of Janakpur(state of ancient Nepal), Father of Sita used to have food in Gold plate and didn't use it again and when Ram came to marry Sita, citizen of Ram were surprised seeing the stack of thrown Gold plate.

You talked a lot about the Nepalese blood so since when Mithila started to carry the Nepalese blood.
gigglesmile.gif
gigglesmile.gif

Back
Top Bottom