What's new

'Guts for surgical strike?' Sanjay Raut asks PM as China adds Arunachal in new map

Who surrendered ?
You said we lost land. We lost war but we did not lost land.
That land beloged to people who are now owner.
You helped them does not mean that you got any physical share.
Either way East Pakistan was a burden for already weak West Pakistan.
Now Pakistan has to care only about her eastern border.
Bangladesh is a separate muslim country and doing well and I myself personally happy for them, as do most of the Pakistani civilians.
Pakistan does no lose land against India.
In fact India lost Azad Kashmir in 1948 (that's where I live and although it never belonged to India, but still India lost its control over Azad Kashmir and it's resources).... Then india lost Aksai Chin in 1962 and parts of Tibet very recently (again theses never belonged to India but at least were under Indian control and considered her "integral part". Now Chinese gonna take parts of Arunachal pradesh which is part of mailand India and also seems like they will crush the "chicken neck" soon to divided India further and free Eastern states.
To me, it seems only India is the one who is losing land since 1948.

You said we lost land. We lost war but we did not lost land.
That land beloged to people who are now owner.
You helped them does not mean that you got any physical share.
Either way East Pakistan was a burden for already weak West Pakistan.
Now Pakistan has to care only about her eastern border.
Bangladesh is a separate muslim country and doing well and I myself personally happy for them, as do most of the Pakistani civilians.
Pakistan does no lose land against India.
In fact India lost Azad Kashmir in 1948 (that's where I live and although it never belonged to India, but still India lost its control over Azad Kashmir and it's resources).... Then india lost Aksai Chin in 1962 and parts of Tibet very recently (again theses never belonged to India but at least were under Indian control and considered her "integral part". Now Chinese gonna take parts of Arunachal pradesh which is part of mailand India and also seems like they will crush the "chicken neck" soon to divided India further and free Eastern states.
To me, it seems only India is the one who is losing land since 1948.
Lol you lost prestige as a nation .

Lol, name a single institution in pakistan which has generated something useful in the field of academic research, You inbred cousin f*cker. The british girl which you are calling a pakistani set a record for 34 GCSEs has got nothing to with compeititon nor adds any academic value to your broken instituions.
That's like indians claiming credit for running the silicon valley despite the fact that it adds no value to india. Indians run research institutions all over the world

dumb opinion
You show your low caste with your dirty language, you dirty little Indian.

Look at your own choice of words before pointing fingers on others
living in America and acting like a radical bigoted islamist pakistani nationalist lol
You are acting like a slum dog/bitch or kusra, can't tell with you Indians until I get your pants down.

You are acting like a bachabaaz

is that what you did with your cousin last night ?

You are taking the p!ss:-

1693592094633.png

Last edited:
solution for these pesky henndooo bindoos of india... as stipulated by General Dyer..

Do you think it's Chinese land or disputed land?

Actually China proposed in 1950's that China keeps Aksai Chin in exchange of China's recogintion of south Tibet part of India, but Nehru refused. That was the last chance that China-India border issue could be once and for all solved peacefully. After that, China realized that India wants nothing but war.
Would you say once india took in the Dalai Lama, it was taken in China that India was beyond the pale, hence the 1962 war and the issue became solidified there?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom