What's new

GWM Haval H6 HEV Launched in Pakistan, First Locally Assembled Model

renhai

Reaction score
Country
China
GWM Haval H6 HEV has been officially launched in Lahore, Pakistan. It is the first locally assembled new energy hybrid model in the country. Therefore, its launch marks an indispensable milestone for GWM's promotion of new energy vehicles in the Pakistan market, and also an important step for GWM's implementation of its globalization strategy.

gwm-haval-h6-hev-pakistan-7998.jpg

Assembled and produced by Pakistan KD Plant, the GWM Haval H6 HEV is a safe, comfortable, intelligent and low-fuel-consumption new energy vehicle. Its shape features a sense of future and science. The intelligent high-tech configuration enables users to enjoy a super advanced and cool scientific experience. Its high performance, low consumption and greatest comfort provide a reliable travel option.

“GWM is determined to take root in Pakistan.” said Shi Qingke, Vice President of GWM. "Last October, HAVAL H6 and HAVAL JOLION were officially launched in Pakistan through vehicle import, gaining a good reputation with excellent quality and intelligent driving experience. In September this year, Pakistan KD assembly plant was officially put into operation and conducted full localization, enabling local users to have their own national vehicles with premium quality and small cost. Shortly after two months, HAVAL H6 HEV is assembled in Pakistan, bringing various products and brand-new green travel experiences to local citizens. GWM will be committed to providing Pakistan with high-quality new products, services and all necessary support."

gwm-haval-h6-hev-pakistan-launch-5df8.jpg

On behalf of the Consulate General, Cao Ke, Deputy Consul General of the People’s Republic of China in Lahore, extends warm congratulations to GWM and its distributors on the launch of Haval H6 HEV.

As a prominent representative of DHT products, the Haval H6 HEV in Pakistan will bring local users a greener, smarter and better travel experience with the strength of “fast smooth, quiet and economic” in different speeds and scenarios. It will also set new standards for Pakistan’s automobile industry and promote the transition from traditional fuel vehicles to new energy vehicles in, and realize an all-scenario auto life of new energy.

Last edited:
Hamari gadiyaan to abb Ganne ke Ethanol se, Gande paani se bani Hydrogen se aur Solar wali Bijli se chalengi. sabse sasti.

India is a poor country we can't afford luxury Chinese cars running on fossil fuel.

Congratulations and Best of Luck for new arrival

Ah. Looks very nice.... But I wonder what will be the price?
Vehicles like this are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy out of middle class budget.
Personally, I am waiting when someone introduces a locally assembled car that is actually within the budget of a lower middle class person like me.

Ah. Looks very nice.... But I wonder what will be the price?
Vehicles like this are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy out of middle class budget.
Personally, I am waiting when someone introduces a locally assembled car that is actually within the budget of a lower middle class person like me.

6304453ce4b0b6414c5bddc6.jpg

149800 yuan

Hamari gadiyaan to abb Ganne ke Ethanol se, Gande paani se bani Hydrogen se aur Solar wali Bijli se chalengi. sabse sasti.

India is a poor country we can't afford luxury Chinese cars running on fossil fuel.

Congratulations and Best of Luck for new arrival
GWM in Pakistan. BYD in India.

Nice addition.

Price is almost 1 crore rupees(10 million) or 43400 dollars.

Another entrant for the rich to drive and brag about.
A rickshaw company assembling Chinese vehicle and selling it for 1 crore rupees to rich folks whose price back in China is only half of that. Something terribly went wrong in Pakistan. :(

A rickshaw company assembling Chinese vehicle and selling it for 1 crore rupees to rich folks whose price back in China is only half of that. Something terribly went wrong in Pakistan. :(
I think it's because the Pakistani automakers lack competitors.

I think it's because the Pakistani automakers lack competitors.
No, they do have competitors. Just so happens, their competitors are also assembling vehicles and selling them at twice the price.

PS: Correct the link in your OP.

No, they do have competitors. Just so happens, their competitors are also assembling vehicles and selling them at twice the price.

PS: Correct the link in your OP.
This is really a strange phenomenon.

has been corrected

Another entrant for the rich to drive and brag about.
Just out of curiosity, how do normal everyday Pakistani buy cars in Pakistan??

Here in Sydney Australia. Dealership usually offers no deposit 5 years finance up to $50,000 and 10% deposit for loan up to $100,000. Which make cars a lot more affordable here. And even for people with bad credit, you only need to make at more 25% deposit to buy a new car.

Back
Top Bottom