What's new

Pakistan’s First Locally Assembled Haval H6 Rolls Off the Assembly Line

GreatHanWarrior

Reaction score
Country
China
Haval-H6-Locally-Assemble-e1662100792206.jpg

Sazgar Engineering Works Limited (SEWL), on Thursday, held a lining-off assembly for the locally assembled Haval H6.

ADVERTISEMENT

The company announced the new prices, features, and variants of indigenized H6 earlier this year. However, the recent inflation has increased the prices massively.

Here are the details of locally assembled H6 models:

Details
As announced prior, H6 will be sold in Pakistan in two variants — 1.5T Front Wheel Drive (FWD) and 2.0T All Wheel Drive (AWD). Because of its unique stature, H6 competes with both, midsize SUVs and compact SUVs. Its main competitors are MG HS, Changan Oshan X7, Chery Tiggo 8 Pro, DFSK Glory 580 Pro, and other similar SUVs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Haval-H6-Local.jpg

The base variant features a 1.5-liter turbocharged 4-cylinder engine that makes 147 hp and 220 Nm of torque, which is sent to the front wheels via a 7-speed DCT automatic gearbox. The top variant has a 2.0-liter turbocharged 4-cylinder engine that makes 224 hp and 385 Nm of torque, which it sends to all four wheels via a similar gearbox.

The vehicle has independent suspension all around which gives it a supple ride. It also has ABS brakes with EBD and BA technology to allow for good stopping power.

Being a latest-generation SUV, Haval H6 2.0T AWD will be loaded with features such as:

6 airbags
360º camera
Traction and Stability Control
Hill Start Assist and Descent Control
Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
Collision Warning
Autonomous Braking
Adaptive Cruise Control
Wireless charging
Smart Infotainment with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto Configuration
Climate Control with rear AC vents
Keyless entry and go
Electronic Parking Brake
Multiple drive modes
Panoramic sunroof
Ventilated seats
Heads-up Display (HuD)
Ambient lighting
Price
Following the recent revision, the new prices of Haval H6 are as follows:

Haval H6 1.5 FWD7,425,000
Haval H6 2.0 AWD8,499,000
While the recent price revision has not brought H6 to par with its competitors, it has made the SUV slightly more appealing. While the H6 lacks in practicality, it outclasses its competitors in performance, especially the 2.0 AWD variant.

However, given the fuel prices these days, not many people will prefer big gas guzzlers. Considering these factors, H6’s competition has become even tougher than before.

…………………………………………

I hope our brothers will become better and better.
:pakistan:

I've taken Havel for a test drive. Its one pece of junk compated to Japanese and Korean SUVs. Looks like China is way behind on vehicle maturity.

I've driven Havel for test drive. Its one pece of junk compated to Japanese and Korean SUVs. China is way behind on vehicle maturity.
Chinese provide products according to the price afforded by consumers. I don t know the pricing in Pakistan.

View attachment 877421

Sazgar Engineering Works Limited (SEWL), on Thursday, held a lining-off assembly for the locally assembled Haval H6.

ADVERTISEMENT

The company announced the new prices, features, and variants of indigenized H6 earlier this year. However, the recent inflation has increased the prices massively.

Details
As announced prior, H6 will be sold in Pakistan in two variants — 1.5T Front Wheel Drive (FWD) and 2.0T All Wheel Drive (AWD). Because of its unique stature, H6 competes with both, midsize SUVs and compact SUVs. Its main competitors are MG HS, Changan Oshan X7, Chery Tiggo 8 Pro, DFSK Glory 580 Pro, and other similar SUVs.

ADVERTISEMENT

View attachment 877422
The base variant features a 1.5-liter turbocharged 4-cylinder engine that makes 147 hp and 220 Nm of torque, which is sent to the front wheels via a 7-speed DCT automatic gearbox. The top variant has a 2.0-liter turbocharged 4-cylinder engine that makes 224 hp and 385 Nm of torque, which it sends to all four wheels via a similar gearbox.

The vehicle has independent suspension all around which gives it a supple ride. It also has ABS brakes with EBD and BA technology to allow for good stopping power.

Being a latest-generation SUV, Haval H6 2.0T AWD will be loaded with features such as:

6 airbags
360º camera
Collision Warning
Autonomous Braking
Adaptive Cruise Control
Wireless charging
Keyless entry and go
Electronic Parking Brake
Multiple drive modes
Panoramic sunroof
Ventilated seats
Heads-up Display (HuD)
Ambient lighting
Price

While the recent price revision has not brought H6 to par with its competitors, it has made the SUV slightly more appealing. While the H6 lacks in practicality, it outclasses its competitors in performance, especially the 2.0 AWD variant.

However, given the fuel prices these days, not many people will prefer big gas guzzlers. Considering these factors, H6’s competition has become even tougher than before.

…………………………………………

Brilliant SUV what a drive - its more better then Fortuner.

View attachment 877421

ADVERTISEMENT

Details

ADVERTISEMENT

View attachment 877422

6 airbags
360º camera
Collision Warning
Autonomous Braking
Adaptive Cruise Control
Wireless charging
Keyless entry and go
Electronic Parking Brake
Multiple drive modes
Panoramic sunroof
Ventilated seats
Heads-up Display (HuD)
Ambient lighting
Price

…………………………………………

Nothing to celebrate here. First of all they are only assembling it here, not manufacturing, secondly, these vehicles are well out of reach of middle-class people. Only the elites can afford it.

Beautiful car I hope they do well in Pakistan. But we Pakis have a crush for the Toyotas, especially the Landcruiser amazons in the SUV class. Very impressed by how many are facelifting their older models into the latest ones in Pakistan. Thinking of getting my one facelifted into the Navigator model in the UK.

1662746380127.png

I am 100% for China entering the vehicle market in Pakistan.

If China sells a little cheaper than the Japanese cars, I will buy the Chinese cars.

is it cheaper than its counterparts?

I had driven it outside Pakistan and yes its some 20% cheaper, but it requires more frequent maintenance (every 8,000KM instead of 10,000) and maintenance costs 20% more than other brands.

In look and feel, it's plasticky but they have loaded it low value benefits like cameras, blue-tooth and phone charging features. Stability of frame, engine and man-machine interface are the core of any vehicle and it lacks on that. Its engine vibrates and shakes vehicle when you slow the speed down. Give it a test drive yourself, I think they'll make it free.

I recommend anyone will be better off buying a refurbished Honda/Toyota SUV than buying a new Havel.

View attachment 877421

ADVERTISEMENT

Details

ADVERTISEMENT

View attachment 877422

6 airbags
360º camera
Collision Warning
Autonomous Braking
Adaptive Cruise Control
Wireless charging
Keyless entry and go
Electronic Parking Brake
Multiple drive modes
Panoramic sunroof
Ventilated seats
Heads-up Display (HuD)
Ambient lighting
Price

…………………………………………

I absolutely support this.

The Chinese cars should compete with the Japanese and South Korean cars in Pakistan.

I had driven it outside Pakistan and yes its some 20% cheaper, but it requires more frequent maintenance (every 8,000KM instead of 10,000) and maintenance costs 20% more than other brands.

In look and feel, it's plasticky but they have loaded it low value benefits like cameras, blue-tooth and phone charging features. Stability of frame, engine and man-machine interface are the core of any vehicle and it lacks on that. Its engine vibrates and shakes vehicle when you slow the speed down. Give it a test drive yourself, I think they'll make it free.

I recommend anyone will be better off buying a refurbished Honda/Toyota SUV than buying a new Havel.
But its better than buying cars made in the arrogant West and Japan.

I bought Haval H6 Coupe (150k yuan) in 2017. It is recommended to maintain once every 10000 km. Each maintenance is about 700~800 yuan.

Haval H6 is the long-term champion of China's SUV market. I think. The Chinese are also very picky about the quality of SUVs.

Phen de yaar why is it costing 80 lakh rupees does it have bloody alien technology

I bought Haval H6 Coupe (150k yuan) in 2017. It is recommended to maintain once every 10000 km. Each maintenance is about 700~800 yuan.

Haval H6 is the long-term champion of China's SUV market. I think. The Chinese are also very picky about the quality of SUVs.
I shared the experience of ride I had from Havel. I'm sure Chinese SUVs manufacturers do their best, but a technology that took 90 years for Toyota to mature will take China some time. Even if you reduces it to 1/3rd of their time, that still computes to 3 decades. Eventually China will catchup and is likely to surpass them.

Back
Top Bottom