What's new

Hafiz Saeed offers funeral prayers for Kasab

How? "Surgical strikes" ?

The most hilarious part about all this is that everyone knows where he lives; his location isn't secret! So come do something about it. :lol:

Because, genius - Muslims offer prayer to anyone who has died regardless of his character or nationality.

Then give the world that $h1t about "Terrorists are not MUSLIMS".

Pathetic bunch of liars.

Then give the world that $h1t about "Terrorists are not MUSLIMS".

Pathetic bunch of liars.

Ajmal Kasab was not convicted on anything... There was no evidence against him... His death was just a election scheme used by Hindutva BJP

Ajmal Kasab was not convicted on anything... There was no evidence against him... His death was just a election scheme used by Hindutva BJP

Not worth my time.

But take some time to consider your pathetic defense of the undefensible.

Also,think how it weakens your case against drone attacks,racial profiling,terms like "Islamophobia".

Dont cry hoarse when Pakistan is called the "Hub of terrorism".

There is CCTV camera footage of him shooting at innocents in CST mumbai...He himself confessed the act..

If you did'nt know. It is the "secular" congress who is ruling both Maharashtra and India.

There is CCTV camera footage of him shooting at innocents in CST mumbai...He himself confessed the act..

No man that was the job of BJP... They made the CCTV footage.... Thats what hafeez Sayyad told my friends in pakistan....

There are People who support ( im talking about the ppl who supports kasab and sayeed - not the other friends) this kind of crimes where 166 people have been killed... Thank your god that you are living as neighbour of india and india has a spineless leadership who never learn from the slaps they get every day... Imagine yourself in a place living next to usa/china/EU/ and mumbai being NY.beijing/London/paris... they have kasab as their guest... i wonder how many of my friends will be alive here to discuss....

Lets show the respect for the innocent people who died here... Respect the country who still forgive your so called strategic assets....

LeT founder Hafiz Mohammad Saeed led a gathering of thousands in offering funeral prayers for Ajmal Kasab, the lone surviving terrorist involved in the Mumbai attacks who was hanged earlier this week, a media report said on Saturday. Saeed, mastermind of the 2008 assault on Mumbai, offered 'ghayabana namaz-e-janaza' (funeral prayers in absentia) for Kasab at the conclusion of a two-day training session of the Jamaat-ud-Dawah at its headquarters at Muridke near Lahore.

The event was attended by thousands of people, the Urdu newspaper Daily Express reported.

It did not say when the event was held.

25-year-old Kasab, who was part of a team of 10 Lashkar-e-Taiba terrorists who killed 166 people during three days of carnage in Mumbai four years ago, was hanged in a Pune jail on Wednesday.

The Pakistani Taliban have threatened to target Indians to avenge Kasab's execution.

The LeT has described Kasab as a "hero" who will inspire more terror attacks.

Shortly after Kasab's hanging, the JuD refused to comment on the issue.

"We have decided not to issue any statement on the hanging of Kasab as we think it is not appropriate," Habibullah Salfi, a member of the JuD's media arm, told PTI.

The JuD claims it has no links with LeT.

Following the Mumbai attacks, the UN Security Council had declared the JuD a front for the banned LeT.

Earlier this year, the US offered a 10-million-dollar bounty for Saeed.

Hafiz Saeed offers funeral prayers for Kasab - Hindustan Times
Indians Say Kasab was a Muslim so he offered prayers for his Muslim brother why Indians are so angry on this ?

Indians Say Kasab was a Muslim so he offered prayers for his Muslim brother why Indians are so angry on this ?

I agree with you.. From this point onwards, we all should offer prayers for all Muslim brothers who blow themselves up along with civilian /military folks in Pakistan.. May Allah grant them the same things HS is praying for Kasab...

I agree with you.. From this point onwards, we all should offer prayers for all Muslim brothers who blow themselves up along with civilian /military folks in Pakistan.. May Allah grant them the same things HS is praying for Kasab...
Man please ask your people to mature why angry on a funeral prayer if your soldiers can kill thousands in Kashmir and still want themselves to be called humans so why are you son angry on Kasab First ask your government why didn't they showed faces of other 9 guys who were involved in attack on TV at least they can show their faces

Man please ask your people to mature why angry on a funeral prayer if your soldiers can kill thousands in Kashmir and still want themselves to be called humans so why are you son angry on Kasab First ask your government why didn't they showed faces of other 9 guys who were involved in attack on TV at least they can show their faces

Arre.. I agreed with you.. I support praying for all dead terrorists.. Both the ones who are killed in India and the ones who are blowing themselves up in Pakistan every day.. May they rest in peace..

Do u really think that is considered as proof ? :D

Even if he himself come and chout in front of the world that i have done it, that wud be considered as forced confession by yindoo jihadist (dont know how this term came).

:D

Pakistanis are indeed an interesting bunch of spicies. Frankly.

I mean even for ajmal kasab if someone can say there was no proof, what else shud i expect?

shame on you pasiktanis( who always refuse to take responsibility of mass killing of innocent people( 9/11 and 26/11). Americans are not fool and what they did to you is what you deserve. ( Americans have the proof and are contended with)

you Pakistanis always live in a self denial mode..

shame on you INDIANS who have foot-in-mouth. Pakistan has nothing to do with 9/11.

Back
Top Bottom