What's new

Hafiz Saeed offers funeral prayers for Kasab

How many mosques in areas other than NWFP offer funeral prayers for dead TTP Terrorists?

In prayer we do use words like "may god forgive all those who are dead".... So it does include TTP as well.... they did terrible things in life but we pray that may god forgive them. and those who are alive may god show them the right path.

shame on you pasiktanis( who always refuse to take responsibility of mass killing of innocent people( 9/11 and 26/11). Americans are not fool and what they did to you is what you deserve. ( Americans have the proof and are contended with)

you Pakistanis always live in a self denial mode..

:pop: :pop:

In prayer we do use words like "may god forgive all those who are dead".... So it does include TTP as well.... they do terrible things in life but we pray that may god forgive them. and those who are alive may god show them the right path.

:pop: :pop:

Very noble thought and gesture sir.

So shouldn't by same logic Hafiz Saeed oppose Blasphemy law ?

Ajmal Kasab was not convicted on anything... There was no evidence against him... His death was just a election scheme used by Hindutva BJP

I am Amazed!

what you means by conviction, do you need a taleban fatwa to declare someone as convicted?

Anyway; This TopyDramma should end now.

Very noble thought and gesture sir.

So shouldn't by same logic Hafiz Saeed oppose Blasphemy law ?

I dont support blasphemy law in its current state.... and the two dont connect ...Praying for dead , and making laws for the living is two different things....

shame on you INDIANS who have foot-in-mouth. Pakistan has nothing to do with 9/11.

Dear sir... You missed 26/11 in that list... Was it on purpose?.. or You agree that pakistan had something to do with 26/11...

I dont support blasphemy law in its current state.... and the two dont connect ...Praying for dead , and making laws for the living is two different things....

Cheers to you for not supporting The blasphemy law.

@ bolded part I will quote again from your post-and those who are alive may god show them the right path.

So Hafiz Saeed as per you should also oppose Blasphemy law or else he supports Terorrists.

Cheers to you for not supporting The blasphemy law.

@ bolded part I will quote again from your post-and those who are alive may god show them the right path.

So Hafiz Saeed as per you should also oppose Blasphemy law or else he supports Terorrists.

How blasphemy law supporter is terrorist....??? He is well within his right to think and talk or is he not?

How blasphemy law supporter is terrorist....??? He is well within his right to think and talk or is he not?

Seriously ??? you forgot what you wrote or dint understand it.

You wrote-"They do terrible things in life but we pray that may god forgive them. and those who are alive may god show them the right path."

While Justifying Hafeez Saeed Praying for Kasab,The first part relates to Kasab.

The Bolded part should also hold true in that sense for Hafeez Saeed Vis-a-Vis Blasphemy law.

If you still cant see the logic of the arguement based on your own statement,then :cheesy:

HINDUSTAN TIMES NEWS????? seriously guys!!! 12 pages of discussion on a bullshit news!!! BUT if this NEWS is true then seriously Hafiz saeed has issues man!!! he should be questioned to WHY he is doing such nonsense stuff???

Ajmal boy is a psycho along the lines of some hardcore RSS and shiv sena & bajrang dal boys! and neither those guys nor ajmal kasab or any one of them should be shown any mercy i say lock them up in a gas chamber and use the old hitler tricks on them! let's even skin them i say

HINDUSTAN TIMES NEWS????? seriously guys!!! 12 pages of discussion on a bullshit news!!! BUT if this NEWS is true then seriously Hafiz saeed has issues man!!! he should be questioned to WHY he is doing such nonsense stuff???

Ajmal boy is a psycho along the lines of some hardcore RSS and shiv sena & bajrang dal boys! and neither those guys nor ajmal kasab or any one of them should be shown any mercy i say lock them up in a gas chamber and use the old hitler tricks on them! let's even skin them i say

Hindustan Times quoting a Pakistani paper....

The event was attended by thousands of people, the Urdu newspaper Daily Express reported.

Yup....make laws to kill the living and then pray for the dead.........

Sir even if the news is true Hafiz Saeed didn't anything wrong offering funeral prayer for a Muslim who died is completely correct thing

Include ur Hafeez Sayeed too coz hes the actual trigger puller. Ajmal was only the gun. all these ppl are the reason behind mess between IndoPak. IF u r serious bout friendship, u will have to take care of such groups who execute their heinous plans on Indian Land by direct or indirect means.

This just exposes the cheap mentality of Pakistanis when a so called religious leader that some Pakistanis look upto pulls off cheap stunts like these. We will see how much they enjoy when we offer prayers for the Taliban which kills them everyday...

Back
Top Bottom