What's new

Hafiz Saeed offers funeral prayers for Kasab

He is an angel. Its RAW's dirty tactic. :D

Point of worry is not what he said, it was expected from him, point of concern is Thousands of people gathering for it. :D

He is an angel. Its RAW's dirty tactic. :D

Point of worry is not what he said, it was expected from him, point of concern is Thousands of people gathering for it. :D

Maybe they just care for the loss of human life... A young life at that.

Maybe they just care for the loss of human life... A young life at that.
Isn't it hypocritical that many young TTP and BLA militants who kill your own people don't receive this same care, especially a young life, whereas they care about those who kill innocent people in India.

Why this differentiation ? :azn:

BTW. Nice job. Bravo. Scenes like this if happen more in Pakistan than India don't ave to work to malign Pakistan's image. Its own people are doing it by supporting a "young" human life lost.

Where are these people everyday for those who are killed in Karachi everyday and bomb blasts, drone strikes. The season of opposition against it is not seen anywhere.

MAY be
this is a simple sign of something that is evident from this incident.

Drone attacks are happening on Taliban militants with some Pakistanis getting in the cross fire, intended target aren't Pakistanis. World came to Pakistan's aid after natural disasters like no other nations from far away gave Pakistan a hand. Though much of the world doesn't care for Indian lives your an overpopulated wasteland.

More than 90% of drone victims are pakistanis of tribal areas..

World came to Pakistan's aid after natural disasters like no other nations from far away gave Pakistan a hand. Though much of the world doesn't care for Indian lives your an overpopulated wasteland.
Ha Ha a nation's popularity over the world is not calculated in AIDs got in natural disasters..
Iran, Pakistan most negatively rated nations: BBC poll - World - IBNLive

London: According to a poll conducted for BBC World Service, Iran, Pakistan, North Korea and Israel are the most negatively rated countries in the world. About 24,090 people worldwide participated in the survey.

Citizens from 22 countries were interviewed face-to-face or by telephone between December 6, 2011 and February 17, 2012. Polling was conducted by the international polling firm GlobeScan and its research partners in each country, together with the Program on International Policy Attitudes (PIPA) at the University of Maryland.

Iran topped the list with 55 per cent of the respondents rating it as the world's most negative country. Pakistan was placed second in the list with 51 per cent votes. According to the poll results, Pakistan is the only country which rated its own influence as negative.

Video
Photo
Gallery

According to the poll results, Pakistan is the only country which rated its own influence as negative.
Iran, Pakistan most negatively rated nations: BBC poll

The survey result revealed that a negative view about Pakistan is more prevalent among the Western countries. Around 75 per cent Americans, 69 per cent Canadians and 72 per cent Australians said Pakistan's influence in the world is mainly negative. The pattern of negative perception was similar in the European countries. The view of Pakistan by India was negative as well.

Sharing reasons for such rating, most of the respondents blamed Pakistan's foreign policy and the poor treatment of its citizens for the widespread negative image of the country. Out of all 22 countries surveyed, Indonesia appeared to be the only country that had positive views about Pakistan.

Japan was rated most positive by the majority of the respondents (58%), followed by Germany, Canada and the UK.

Drone attacks are happening on Taliban militants with some Pakistanis getting in the cross fire, intended target aren't Pakistanis. World came to Pakistan's aid after natural disasters like no other nations from far away gave Pakistan a hand. Though much of the world doesn't care for Indian lives your an overpopulated wasteland.

H.S is your daddy.

Aww.. look at that ..did I hurt your feelings..by calling the male role model figure in your life.." a terrorist"

Surely, you can do better than the standard kindergarten 'your mama' 'your daddy' response, but as I read your post, I have my doubts, whether your intellect trumps that one of a kindergartner.

'

Hum kya discuss kar rahe hain? kyon discuss kar rahe hain. HS ko jo karna hai kare. But all the state actors do understand that irrespective whether they have power over the army establishment, irrespective whether Islamic Army abet Terrorists against India, Next similar kind of attack wud force Indian govt and Army to take action.

And no no. Nukes arent gonna be used. I dont think Pakistanis wud like to die uselessly just by killing some indians. Jaan sabko pyaari hoti hai.

It's not Pakistani citizens, most are foreigners many arrests have been made showing this, passports from middle eastern and central Asian countries even Afghanistan have proven this. You have no idea.

Lol..Almost All members of TTP,BLA,Lashker e janghvi,Sipah e shabah etc etc are full blooded pakistani citizens..The presence of Arabs and Central asians are very miniscule.

As soon as Hafiz Saeed name shows up, the whole India wakes up. Good going Hafiz Saheb! The nation of billion plus is so scared of you.

:P yes u r. all the blasts or terrorist attack have been done by muslim ****** or terrorist group has connection with pakistan. feel free to prove me wrong.

You cow's acquaintance, learn to comprehend sarcasm. Besides, you're the one who sponsors people like Kasab and other terrorists :flame:

Terrorist praying for terrorist ...

If I am not wrong he did same for OBL ????

Listen

Pakistani society is like this. They do not question anything that is being done in the name of religion. This is exactly what happened in the medieval times.

You can kill anyone and justify in the name of Islam, and Pakistanis by and large will agree with you.

if it's true and this isnt hindustani propaganda then it would show that HS might be confused...

i recall hearing him on record condemning murder of innocents on 26/11, while also condemning indian atrocities in occupied Kashmir region and also having denied any link to this 26/11 drama

if it's true and this isnt hindustani propaganda then it would show that HS might be confused...

i recall hearing him on record condemning murder of innocents on 26/11, while also condemning indian atrocities in occupied Kashmir region and also having denied any link to this 26/11 drama

this funeral proves that Kasab is Pakistani national if not then why this drama (like he did for terrorist like OBL) or he is ready to pray funeral for every Indian muslim ???????

Back
Top Bottom