What's new

HAL LCH| Updates and Discussions

...we need the
19-tube unguided rocket launch pods as well.

More useful than the number of rockets would be to used laser guidance for the rockets. That makes them more lethal, even in smaller numbers.

lchpreflight2.jpg

lchpreflight.jpg

LCH TD-2 modified for further testing.

dsc0145td.jpg

What is the small stub jutting out on the sides just below the cockpit ? Some kinda rudder ?

LCH Look great to me :)
Any news on induction timeline ???

The induction will begin after the final product is ready. HAL is doing well with the prototypes, and a final design should be ready soon. After that the military will conduct evaluations and MOD will pass whatever the initial order is, and serial production should begin by 2014-2015, around the same time as induction of the first LSP units.

87e8hp9q.jpg

As far as I see it...

- angled
- stronger, especially at the tips
- pylons seems to be more attched to the wings to hold more weight

I am sure that this is like a sitting DUCK for Anza MK-IIs and Anza Mk-IIIs and BDs must look towards buying these from us along with Srilanka too.

I am sure that this is like a sitting DUCK for Anza MK-IIs and Anza Mk-IIIs and BDs must look towards buying these from us along with Srilanka too.

Anza?:rofl: Stingers and better ones from West as well everything from Russia/USSR have failed to
supress US from fielding Apache and Russia from fielding Hind (and now Havoc). What makes you
think your a-n-z-a would be capable of taking this down?

And what if it takes down the anza-wielder first?:rofl:

Think of some ways to protect your Al-khalids, T-8UDs, Type-85s from this one (and then Apache coming
later one). We all know how "well" these hand-held air defense systems worked against Israelis in their wars
or against the US choppers, they failed to supress any attack.

^^ The pic is awesome. Atleast, there are some areas where Indian defence has come of age..

LCH's Service ceiling is 6,500 m (21,300 ft) which Neither the Anza MKII's nor the Anza Mk-IIIs can reach by both range and Altitude. Sorry for waking you up

ANZA not much good against LCH.It sacrifices payload for for high altitude performance.Anza's attack altitude is maximum 4000 m.

well,u can sell ur anza-manza crap to BD,SL and any nation in the world,this lch contains missile warning suites,electronic counter measures and other EW suites which can easily protect itself from sub-standard SAMs like anza...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom