What's new

HAL Tejas | Updates, News & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
An EF HUD is more practical.

Exactly but HUD is integrated tightly with cockpit.. so EF HUD is not alone enough... we need to master the entire package.. like guiding the missile with eyesight.. the latest technology breakthrough in EF

Exactly but HUD is integrated tightly with cockpit.. so EF HUD is not alone enough... we need to master the entire package.. like guiding the missile with eyesight.. the latest technology breakthrough in EF

If EF is selected will the ToT cover know-how of HuD too??

It is common now, since we have ELTA radar and possibly their Pythoon-5 + Derby with LCA, we ideally should use DASH, which is very good..

An EF HUD is more practical.

They are also toeing the same line..However the Elbit's seems to be more advanced, So why not go for the best.:cheers:

^^

DASH is very good, toe to toe or even better than American JHMCS

Both are produced by Elbit. Systems, Israel.

DASH was the company's first integrated helmet mounted display and sight system and is basis for much more advanced JHMCS.

I think there is basically few changes with both system as DASH is integrated most system with helmet itself but in American version, there is few differences, though DASH III is the base.

JHMCS is from Vision Systems International (VSI),a joint venture company formed by Rockwell Collins & Elbit

And the Air Chief Clarifies..............

The day was not without controversy. IAF Chief was misunderstood as saying that it was not a Fourth Generation aircraft. Air Chief Marshal PV Naik later clarified that it was a fourth generation aircraft. He said that some systems and maneuvers have to be finalized leading to the FOC.

Shiv Aroor ki aisi ki taisi! :butcher: :sniper:

The designer talks about the comparison the chief has made and seems not so happy with it. Quite obvious.

Oiiii.. just noticed LCA gets IOC and i reach 8000 posts... IOC for me. :lol:

What is the specification of Tejas. What about its combat range with 4 BVR missile.

The designer talks about the comparison the chief has made and seems not so happy with it. Quite obvious.

Oiiii.. just noticed LCA gets IOC and i reach 8000 posts... IOC for me. :lol:

More like FOC for you.
But for what?;):)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom