What's new

HAL Tejas | Updates, News & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
GE Press Release on LCA engine

The F414-GE-INS6 is the highest-thrust F414 model

GE Aviation: GE F414 Engines Selected to Power India Light Combat Aircraft Program

414family.png

my fav....
so tell me how does this looks like ...??

DSC00004-XL.jpg

DSC0008-XL.jpg

---------- Post added at 12:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 PM ----------

Delay in rolling out Light Combat Aircraft

Express News Service
Last Updated : 06 Jul 2011 11:23:21 AM IST

BANGALORE: India's first indigenously developed aircraft, the Light Combat Aircraft (LCA) Naval variant (NP1) rolled out exactly one year ago, but the dream of its first flight remains distant.

With reports of technical hurdles in an already delayed project, the LCA's wait for final operational clearance would be a little longer. But the Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) has cited these hurdles as 'normal testing procedures'.

Ravi Kumar Gupta from DRDO claimed that everything was on course. "Once an aircraft rolls out of the hanger, there is a lot of ground level testing which is normal ," he said. He confirmed that they had not received any communication from their development partners (HAL and ADE), about any specific technical fault with the aircraft.

Delay in rolling out Light Combat Aircraft | | | The New Indian Express

NEW pic's
Prototype-Vehicles-XL.jpg

DSC00016-XL.jpg

DSC00010-XL.jpg

This baby is getting sexier as time passes. Of all the things like MMRCA etc, for me the most joyful moment will be the full induction of Tejas in the air force :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom